ReefCleaners.org

The Pastel Garden: Drop-Off

gena

Everything looks wonderful! Love the firefish picture. His colors with the corals in the backround! Oh my! Exquisit~

Ditto! The firefish picture is stunning!

• Like 1

Thank you VERY much you guys :flower:. I really love photographing this tank. Next I need to get a macro lens for some closeups. I've been saying that for at least 2 years now LOL.

OMG did you see the post on Reefbuilders about Plerogyra discus? It looks like a cross between a Fox Coral and a Bubble Coral. I want...

It, of course, made me think you you and your magnificent Fox Coral. :)

plerogyra-discus-2.jpg

I didn't!!!! Very cool. Looks like a gold color too...something different from pink or green!!!!

I think mine is actually kinda bubbly like that one :wub:.

• Like 4

Nicky Doodle and Nora Jean just went through a big growth spurt. I can tell by how much they are eating (piglets) LOL. Here's the big guy :happy:. He was getting ready to clean...can you tell :D?

Screen%20Shot%202015-10-19%20at%2011.54.

And a couple of fishy pics.......

Screen%20Shot%202015-10-19%20at%2011.10.

firefish_zpsypc1w9p7.jpg

• Like 14

:wub: I missed a LOT! Everything looks awesome, Gena! Which is no surprise :)

Those pink trumpets and the teal ones.... :wub: I've been on the lookout and haven't found any.

• Like 1

:wub: I missed a LOT! Everything looks awesome, Gena! Which is no surprise :)

Those pink trumpets and the teal ones.... :wub: I've been on the lookout and haven't found any.

Thank you :flower:.

The teal are ready to frag NOW :D. Pink need a little more time. They just started growing nicely for me. They are much slower growers than the others. I'm thinking the daily dosing is making a difference for them :).

• Like 3

Thank you :flower:.

The teal are ready to frag NOW :D. Pink need a little more time. They just started growing nicely for me. They are much slower growers than the others. I'm thinking the daily dosing is making a difference for them :).

Put me in line when you frag :wub:

How are the cresties doing?? you? The kittens are adorable as usual :)

• Like 2

Put me in line when you frag :wub:

How are the cresties doing?? you? The kittens are adorable as usual :)

Ugh...fragging LOL. I am still burned out from the monticaps :D. But you are at the top of the list. I think you and Ben are the only ones that have expressed interest so far.

Everything is great here :). Cresties are awesome! BUT...my little egg was bad afterall. It started to mold. It had a funny smell too which had me second-guessing if it was good to begin with. Well, it wasn't. I found it too late :(. I pitched it yesterday. I'm anxious for her to lay some more!!!! I want babies!!!! I'm going to be more diligent about looking for eggs. I never expected she'd put them in that plant. With the plant removed, there's no longer anyplace for her to hide them except buried in the lay box or on the cage floor :).

I'd take some trumpets when you frag too!! ;)

There was a PSW on Diver's Den last night. but for $90 with shipping, it's just too much!! Yours is soooo cute!

You've got it :).

Yeah, don't blame you for not wanting to spend that cash. BUT...it's worth it if you do :). When I move I probably won't be able to take Pinky with me. I will totally pay $90 for another. Pinky was from my LFS and only $12.

• Like 4

Yeah, don't blame you for not wanting to spend that cash. BUT...it's worth it if you do :). When I move I probably won't be able to take Pinky with me. I will totally pay $90 for another. Pinky was from my LFS and only $12.

If it wasn't for being tight on cash, AND the weather getting colder, AND going on vacation in a few weeks, AND a big tank move in a few months... I probably would consider it more. There's just too much going on! I'll save up what I can so that in the spring when the weather is nice I will happily drop cash on such a nice fish. I know Merthy is very happy with hers!

• Like 1

Sorry about the crestie egg. :( I know you were excited about it but now you know that next year will be a good season for breeding and egg laying.

Kitty picture is so cute. So content and you are right! He has gotten big!

I am going to have to get a better way to take photos of my tank. Yours are so clear and beautiful!

• Like 1

If it wasn't for being tight on cash, AND the weather getting colder, AND going on vacation in a few weeks, AND a big tank move in a few months... I probably would consider it more. There's just too much going on! I'll save up what I can so that in the spring when the weather is nice I will happily drop cash on such a nice fish. I know Merthy is very happy with hers!

Don't give up on a LFS finding one for you too! I put a request in with my LFS and about 3 months later he had them in :).

Sorry about the crestie egg. :( I know you were excited about it but now you know that next year will be a good season for breeding and egg laying.

Kitty picture is so cute. So content and you are right! He has gotten big!

I am going to have to get a better way to take photos of my tank. Yours are so clear and beautiful!

Thanks :). It's a bummer about the egg, but you are right...next year will be THE season! And she could still lay some viable eggs in the off-season fingerscrossed.

• Like 3