Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

The Pastel Garden: Drop-Off

gena

Cheetah Vans :wub:?

Shes a cali girl of course she's off the wall ;)

Also lots of eye candy you put up here, the cats and tanks look awesome! And most importantly, happy.

• Like 3

'cept I'm a transplant :). I can still be off the wall though :D.

Most people out there seem to be transplants anyways no worries. You're blonde and pretty,you fit the bill,yea I said it braaap (in the least braaap way possible lol)

• Like 3

Most people out there seem to be transplants anyways no worries. You're blonde and pretty,you fit the bill,yea I said it braaap (in the least braaap way possible lol)

:lol:

• Like 1

I like that you make sure to have pics on every page!

Reminds me how pretty this tank is! :wub:

Making me with I hadn't lost my trumpets. :(

I can hook everybody up with trumpets! :)

• Like 7

I can hook everybody up with trumpets! :)

<insert Oprah pic>

You get trumpets! Everyone gets trumpets!

Sorry, cell phone posting means I cant actually post the meme... :(

• Like 4

<insert Oprah pic>

I can just imagine it LOL.

Great new shots- like that shot with the crab........so I have to ask- missing SPS yet , maybe? Just a little

Thanks Scott! To be honest...not even a little :lol: I think SPS are pretty but they just don't do much for me other than stress me out. I'm so much more relaxed with this current tank :).

Did my water change today. I love how the cyano/diatoms are now gone and the BA is subsiding and this tank is really hitting it's stride! I think I've found it's balance :happydance:.

• Like 5
Sk8n Reefer

I can just imagine it LOL. Thanks Scott! To be honest...not even a little :lol: I think SPS are pretty but they just don't do much for me other than stress me out. I'm so much more relaxed with this current tank :).Did my water change today. I love how the cyano/diatoms are now gone and the BA is subsiding and this tank is really hitting it's stride! I think I've found it's balance :happydance:.

Ah, dang it- I was hoping to see a new cap formation ?

• Like 2

Ah, dang it- I was hoping to see a new cap formation

I think I got my fill of caps for a while :) (or forever :blush:). I just don't want to ever have to deal with the amount of dosing I had to do for that tank LOL.
  • Like 3
Lauraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

simplicity for the win! of course i say that as i am planning out my 80 gallons build...hahah

you kidding I'm planning a 160 sps reef hard plumbed into a fish room.
  • Like 1

'cept I'm a transplant :). I can still be off the wall though :D.

And that's why we :wub: you!

<insert Oprah pic>

That's ok... I think this was actually funnier.

• Like 3

simplicity for the win! of course i say that as i am planning out my 80 gallons build...hahah

YES! :D

80???? :wacko:

Full range of motion in your shoulder now? Pain free?

Almost! Thanks for asking, Annette! I can do most anything now. Just when I REALLY stretch my arm it hurts. Like, for example, I couldn't scratch an itch on my back yet with that arm LOL.

you kidding I'm planning a 160 sps reef hard plumbed into a fish room.

160???? :wacko:

Fish room sounds cool!

Pickles%20Teeth.jpg

Miss Pickles? Did you take her out for a walk?

And that's why we :wub: you!

That's ok... I think this was actually funnier.

:flower: right back at ya!

What should I do today? I feel like shopping! Though I should be working since I haven't since I injured my shoulder. I know...I can work and then shop LOL.

No plans with the tank today. Got everything done yesterday. This tank is such a joy. Maybe I'll take photos just for the heck of it. I love photographing it. Or maybe a kitten photo shoot today too.

• Like 5

What should I do today? I feel like shopping! Though I should be working since I haven't since I injured my shoulder. I know...I can work and then shop LOL.

No plans with the tank today. Got everything done yesterday. This tank is such a joy. Maybe I'll take photos just for the heck of it. I love photographing it. Or maybe a kitten photo shoot today too.

I say yes to all of the above!!

• Like 2

I say yes to all of the above!!

We'll see how much I can accomplish today. I have to squeeze cleaning in there somewhere too LOL. Seems like all I do is clean...that's what happens when you have a zoo :D.
  • Like 3

Didn't accomplish as much as I had hoped. Didn't get any shopping done LOL. Did get the house cleaned good and did a couple of photo shoots :).

We'll start with the kitties :happy:

Screen%20Shot%202015-08-06%20at%203.08.1

Screen%20Shot%202015-08-06%20at%203.10.0

Screen%20Shot%202015-08-06%20at%203.10.4

Screen%20Shot%202015-08-06%20at%203.10.3

Screen%20Shot%202015-08-06%20at%204.09.0

Screen%20Shot%202015-08-06%20at%203.07.0

And the fishy shoot :)

Screen%20Shot%202015-08-06%20at%203.04.1

Screen%20Shot%202015-08-06%20at%203.02.3

Screen%20Shot%202015-08-06%20at%203.06.0

Screen%20Shot%202015-08-06%20at%203.03.2

Screen%20Shot%202015-08-06%20at%203.04.4

• Like 10

The second kitty photo looks like a punch to the jaw action shot. And Your tank is just lovely. Always so clean too! I can see you are consistiant with your maintainance. Love the clown... I can never get clear pictures of my fish they move to fast.

• Like 2

Just a perfect tank Gena. So much more manageable, especially since it's critter headquarters at your place now. Now though, I wanna see some pics of all the other critters!!!!

• Like 2

:wub: The second pic looks like she is winking at you!

You are right! She was actually just starting to shake her head when I snapped that :).

The second kitty photo looks like a punch to the jaw action shot. And Your tank is just lovely. Always so clean too! I can see you are consistiant with your maintainance. Love the clown... I can never get clear pictures of my fish they move to fast.

Hahah...it looks like that too! And more realistic. OMG...they were soooo rough today. Right after that photo shoot my son yelled to me from his bedroom to let me know that they were being crazy. And it was Nora doing the most damage. When I found them later laying in that dog bed (photo above) I saw Nicky has a bite on his ear! Crazy kitties :).

I was just thinking the same thing about your tank! So clean! Maybe it has something to do with being a mom and the natural instinct to keep things clean lol.

Just a perfect tank Gena. So much more manageable, especially since it's critter headquarters at your place now. Now though, I wanna see some pics of all the other critters!!!!

Thanks Annette! I will get photos of the rest of the zoo tomorrow :).
  • Like 3