Harry's "Hyper" JBJ RL-45: TAKEN DOWN

HarryPotter

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thecoralbeauty

Thanks!!!

Iphone Photography haha

for an iPhone this is awesome. I'm jealous. my iPhone shots really suck.

I want to get a nem but at the same time I have them in my dad's reef and they are abig pain in the ass for his tank.

they're kind of a pain in general, IMO.

for an iPhone this is awesome. I'm jealous. my iPhone shots really suck.

they're kind of a pain in general, IMO.

The anemone is in a spot that's fantastic to photograph- I just hold my phone against the glass, focus, and done.

Yeah, anemones are tricky. This guy is moving around a little but ever since I raised my lighting intensity- earlier it was brushing against a clams mantle but luckily nothing seemed to happen.

My RR frag pack is going to be here Tuesday! He said they're nice sized pieces that look great- didn't seem to mind fragging so a 1.5 weeks was good

thecoralbeauty

The anemone is in a spot that's fantastic to photograph- I just hold my phone against the glass, focus, and done.

Yeah, anemones are tricky. This guy is moving around a little but ever since I raised my lighting intensity- earlier it was brushing against a clams mantle but luckily nothing seemed to happen.

My RR frag pack is going to be here Tuesday! He said they're nice sized pieces that look great- didn't seem to mind fragging so a 1.5 weeks was good

so jealous.

Here's some blurry eye candy. This is one of my absolute favorites!!!!!!!! Encrusting like there's no tomorrow while also having excellent branching.

See the green?

BA368D9F-A7F0-43E5-B718-3B202F528A80_zps

Thanks!

Anyone know what's up with this Ricorida Florida? It's changing colors in spots- I'm not sure if it's just being odd or unhappy

4516EC65-0065-44D0-B436-FCFCD05D6E5A_zps

what color did it start at? If it was the darker color, it might be in too bright of a location.

what color did it start at? If it was the darker color, it might be in too bright of a location.

It started completely like the right side- darker green. That would make sense, might move it later this week

It started completely like the right side- darker green. That would make sense, might move it later this week

I was reading after I lost a yuma about 6 months ago that it is better to start the rics (florida and yuma) in a shadier spot and if they are looking like they are reaching for the light/extending up, move them a little closer to the light. This way, you know what type of light they like.

Nice cheap goodies at the frag swap!

$10 starburst montipora

$10 montipora Setosa

$10 mandarin (eating mysis and i have a shit load of pods)

$30 ultra RFA that my dad got me. I was going to get the cheap one from VIP but he gave me an upgrade :wub:

Archived