Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Harry's "Hyper" JBJ RL-45: TAKEN DOWN

HarryPotter

Harry! Now that's two of us that say you need to feed more frozen. Don't start dosing nitrates and phosphates. just start feeding frozen MORE. Your fish and corals will be happy.

He doesn't understand the word feed .

Tell him to dose frozen food and he will listen ?

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He doesn't understand the word feed .

Tell him to dose frozen food and he will listen

Im feeding 2 cubes a day! And pellets twice. And reef roids once. I SHALL GET ALGAE OR I SHALL DIE TRYING

Mother of god! That mother colony is amazing looking! Love those Zoas too are they pink winks?

Yeah I love that colony! The frag picture is a month old, so hopefully it will be a bit lighter and more encrusted by the time I pick it up :)

Im feeding 2 cubes a day! And pellets twice. And reef roids once. I SHALL GET ALGAE OR I SHALL DIE TRYING

Yeah I love that colony! The frag picture is a month old, so hopefully it will be a bit lighter and more encrusted by the time I pick it up :)

I can send you some red slime , I have plenty to share .

I can send you some red slime , I have plenty to share .

Haha I used chemiclean and exterminated the slime of doom. Have you tried it?

You have an amazing tank Harry!

Thanks!

Im clicked on your live stream and awkwardly was watching you clean your tank :lol:

Hopefully one day my corals will grow out to be colonies like yours! :)

Nope - didn't know it was an option

Well.... I don't want to volunteer him lol but I think he offered to do it for someone else at one point

Thanks!

Im clicked on your live stream and awkwardly was watching you clean your tank :lol:

Hopefully one day my corals will grow out to be colonies like yours! :)

That's my mom. but she's trying to get a pesky anemone to move away from my SPS. urggggh

That's my mom. but she's trying to get a pesky anemone to move away from my SPS. urggggh

Haha after reading all the horror stories I placed my anemone(s) on the right island with some random LPS and shrooms. I didn't it want it near my precious acros and caps!

Haha after reading all the horror stories I placed my anemone(s) on the right island with some random LPS and shrooms. I didn't it want it near my precious acros and caps!

Oh i did that too. but if they want to move.... they will.

Across sand? Oh oh.... :nervous:

My new stretched like 5" to the nearest wall and stuck to that.

Before i had a baby little gem that just let go and floated away int he current. luckily i saw it happen and turned the pumps off.

Are removing the acros from their plugs- always a good practice. Dipping and removal then reglue to your own plug or rock.

Yes I always remove acros from the plug when I can, and dip using coralRX.

Zoas get some H2O2 since they can't come off the plug

Excellent!

My only pest seems to be something that eats Stylophora! No matter what Stylo frags are eaten in under 24 hours haha. I don't really mind, I can probably just starve them out and I don't need stylophora anyway.

You should read up on Bayer dip. Way better dip IMO. It's funny the plugs were just mentioned here as I just brought up in someone else's build. I hate seeing people leave plugs. They look ugly and pest love them.

You should read up on Bayer dip. Way better dip IMO. It's funny the plugs were just mentioned here as I just brought up in someone else's build. I hate seeing people leave plugs. They look ugly and pest love them.

Yeah... plus with plugs you can never get natural looking entrustment like this: :wub:

139A5A11-7C96-4F67-8A72-C62C15EC4FE3_zps

Just caught up on the thread Harry. Sorry to hear about the Cardinal. There is a way to tell the genders apart if you want to get a replacement. Males have a very square jaw (helps when holding the eggs/fry) Females are more tapered. It's a subtle difference but it's there. If you take a pic of the remaining one head-on I should be able to tell.

Archived