Innovative Marine Aquariums

Addinalis Fusion 40

Addinali

Drinking Starbucks on my way home from Disney World. I left at midnight Friday night made it there about 9:30 went to the parks( No Sleep)

Went to 3 of the parks on Saturday (Hollywood studios,Epcot,Magic Kingdom) Stayed there tell almost 2am with extra magic hours. Then got up at 7am Sunday to go to Animal Kingdom for a few hours then ended up at Magic Kingdom. Now we are on are way home I have to be at work at 7am tomorrow morning I will not be home tell midnight so about 6 hours of sleep then work. Needless to say I'm gong to have a lot of red bull tomorrow.

We'll I took a picture with my webcam just because I'm not home doesn't mean I can't post a picture of how my tanks doing.

image.jpg1.jpg

• Like 1

Going to try to get some close up pictures tonight.

Its funny to look back I wanted a simple softie tank now I got a whole island for SPS. But hey sometimes you can't help but to scratch the itch

• Like 1

Ok all my levels are stable except my Alk for the last week I have had to double my dosing to keep it where I want it. Is the SPS finally using alot more all of the sudden. My mag stays pretty stable at 1320 and my calcium between 440 and 460 my alk was staying at 8-9kh but this week if I keep the normal dose it goes down to 7-7.5 of I double dosing I get 9 again. Can I expect some good growth with all the extra use in Alk?

So I went out to the lfs and picked up some nice corals Im heading home in a good mood. Then I get home my whole left side has collapsed down on my rockscape crushing corals and making some big frags of my monti. So I went from being happy to pissed real fast. I spent the next 2 hours rescaping and regluing corals now everything is pissed off but I think it will make it.

Did some water test my levels are.

Salinity 1.025

PH: 8.3

Mag: 1360ppm

Alk: 8.2dhk

Cal: 440ppm

Nitrate:5

Phosphate: .02

Temp:78F

So I got my dosing all figured out day one 7ml of Calcium and day 2 10ml of alk then repeat that everyday so far it is keeping my levels at cal 440-460 and alk between 8.5 and 9kh

That's good! Alk is crucial to dial in!

Yours are just as good if not better!

Thanks man ya I was having problems for about 2 weeks with my alk levels but now its all fixed. I guess all the new sps was making it go all crazy. Well anyways I need to jump over to yur thread and see how your tank s coming along.

Thanks man ya I was having problems for about 2 weeks with my alk levels but now its all fixed. I guess all the new sps was making it go all crazy. Well anyways I need to jump over to yur thread and see how your tank s coming along.

I'm pretty sure thats why I lost a few sps

Alk swings...but I think I have it stabilized ATM. I'd love to invest in a doser but that's a lot of money...I haven't updated my thread with pics in awhile lol...I've just been busy and trying to get the tank where it should be. It was a rough couple months but I think I've finally got things figured out. Color and PE is starting to look like ir used to in durrr.

I'm pretty sure thats why I lost a few sps

Alk swings...but I think I have it stabilized ATM. I'd love to invest in a doser but that's a lot of money...I haven't updated my thread with pics in awhile lol...I've just been busy and trying to get the tank where it should be. It was a rough couple months but I think I've finally got things figured out. Color and PE is starting to look like ir used to in durrr.

Doser alot of money says the person with a nanobox hybrid lol Are you still running a skimmer on your tank?