ReefCleaners.org

Addinalis Fusion 40

Addinali

Im worried that ill get like Kenya tree and Xenia! Remember I'm paranoid about online stores lol

I told them I would only like sps,lps and zoas and they listened.

• Like 1
HarryPotter

Pictures! I had to return the open brain and one Zoa colony to my uncle (I hospitalized and saved them) sadly. The good news is he paid me!

patience-yoda.jpg

Pictures! I had to return the open brain and one Zoa colony to my uncle (I hospitalized and saved them) sadly. The good news is he paid me!

HarryPotter

No patience! I just got clownfish! Hyper! Beautiful! 30 minute drip acclimation! Two new rock flower anemones! Many exclamations!

No patience! I just got clownfish! Hyper! Beautiful! 30 minute drip acclimation! Two new rock flower anemones! Many exclamations!

Well I got back home to late so no pictures tonight. :furious:

I decided to redo my wiring today since my apex went awall last week. So now everything is on the side instead of in the stand. I think I will enjoy it on the side alot more beacuse everything is easy to get to.

IMG_20150531_17311_edit_1433108670137.jp

HarryPotter

NICE!

I was debating if I should mount my DJ powerbar on the back of the stand with the outlets facing out.

Decided my crazy siblings would destroy the tank LOL

I decided to redo my wiring today since my apex went awall last week. So now everything is on the side instead of in the stand. I think I will enjoy it on the side alot more beacuse everything is easy to get to.

IMG_20150531_17311_edit_1433108670137.jp

I have mine on the side too! But no fancy power strip:)

NICE!

I was debating if I should mount my DJ powerbar on the back of the stand with the outlets facing out.

Decided my crazy siblings would destroy the tank LOL

I was needing it to be easy access. Now if I can keep my 2 year away from it. :lol:

I have mine on the side too! But no fancy power strip:)

Its not fancy just $29 but effective as can be.

that cap is so ridiculous, every time i see if i start to freak out. i hope mine will do that!

Its already grown since I have gotten it Im afraid im going to have to frag it soon.

So I saw you can flip your 18-55mm lens and get some good macro shots my results are below.

IMG_4303.jpg

IMG_4285.jpg

IMG_4315.jpg

IMG_4321.jpg

IMG_4328.jpg

IMG_4335.jpg

IMG_4339.jpg

IMG_4343.jpg

IMG_4362.jpg

• Like 2