Pod Your Reef

Addinalis Fusion 40

Addinali

yeah the HOB. Are you looking into a skimmer?

Yea its between the pls 50,tunze 9001, and the hydor slim skim nano. A Hob just isn't a option for me.

whys that no room in the back?

About 2 inches of room in the back plus I just don't like the leaking risk of HOB( I had a aquamaxx hob1 and loved it) a piece of pipeing starts to leak or the skimmer goes on the fritz and overflows everywere. I go on week plus long vacations alot so I need something close to failproof.

So I woke up this morning and looked at my tank and my clam was dead :( I looked over the tank last night and it looked perfect and it has for the last month and a half. But somehow over night it just died completely deteriorated and slimed over.

HarryPotter

So I woke up this morning and looked at my tank and my clam was dead :( I looked over the tank last night and it looked perfect and it has for the last month and a half. But somehow over night it just died completely deteriorated and slimed over.

Aww man that stinks.... I didn't even know you had one. How large was it? Maxima? Ive heard the smaller, the more difficult to keep.

Aww man that stinks.... I didn't even know you had one. How large was it? Maxima? Ive heard the smaller, the more difficult to keep.

ORA gold maxima about 1inch when I got it and got almost 2inches already. It looks like somebody was muching on it Im thinking my Sunrise Dottyback got a little hungry for clam.
  • Like 1
HarryPotter

Hopefully somebody will have a skimmer thats the only thing my tank is missing right now.

You think its necessary? With only three or four fish, your bioload is pretty low. You don't want to starve your corals!

How often do you do water changes? What are your Nitrates looking like?

Edit:

And I'm still drooling over that cap. It is perfection.

You think its necessary? With only three or four fish, your bioload is pretty low. You don't want to starve your corals!

How often do you do water changes? What are your Nitrates looking like?

Edit:

And I'm still drooling over that cap. It is perfection.

I don't no where you get 4 fish from I have 7 fish in my Aquarium also I have been reef keeping almost as long as you have been alive Harry. Also if you have looked at my dosing/feeding schedule you would realize my corals will not starve.

HarryPotter

Haha I wasn't trying to question you or anything; I was just asking! I know you know what you're doing, I'm just trying to learn :)

Thought four fish after going through a few pictures

I don't no where you get 4 fish from I have 7 fish in my Aquarium also I have been reef keeping almost as long as you have been alive Harry. Also if you have looked at my dosing/feeding schedule you would realize my corals will not starve.

Haha I wasn't trying to question you or anything; I was just asking! I know you know what you're doing, I'm just trying to learn :)

Thought four fish after going through a few pictures

Its fine Harry I just have all that stuff listed on the first page of this thread and nobody reads it lol.

• Like 1

Those FTS look great!

Thanks bud I think Im to the point were Im not going to add more corals unless I get a really good deal. Just let everything growvout from here.

Thanks bud I think Im to the point were Im not going to add more corals unless I get a really good deal. Just let everything growvout from here.

Right there with ya...:)

• Like 1

Some new Zoas I got They have a great blue color to them with brownish yellow on the outside.

IMG_5219.jpg

This Sand dollar monti finally showing some growth after only a year.

IMG_5201.jpg

The SPS is really starting to grow.

IMG_5205.jpg

I love my Euphyllias.

IMG_5200.jpg

Some Zoas.

IMG_5226.jpg

And a little FTS.

IMG_5234.jpg

IMG_5227.jpg