SaltCritters.com

Addinalis Fusion 40

Addinali

HarryPotter

I have been thinking about adding some t5s to my razor or make some kind of hybrid t5 with it.

For SPS color? Shadowing issues?

Thought about doing that as well, but I'm not DIY enough to make it look any good (or to avoid it falling into the water and shocking the critters)

• Like 1

For SPS color? Shadowing issues?

Thought about doing that as well, but I'm not DIY enough to make it look any good (or to avoid it falling into the water and shocking the critters)

The shadowing is not that bad I just miss the look of my last system with t5s they just look so good and the growth is way better.

• Like 1

I have been thinking about adding some t5s to my razor or make some kind of hybrid t5 with it.

I was also considering this with my duo just so everything's filled in with light and it kinda just blends the leds to the eye better I think.

Also the gang looks pretty awesome addinali.

• Like 1
HarryPotter

I was also considering this with my duo just so everything's filled in with light and it kinda just blends the leds to the eye better I think.

LOL just gets a Duo and now wants a Hybrid! Reefing problems :lol:omgomgomg

• Like 2

Thank you I just have to get a game plan together now.

So true! :D

• Like 1

I'll let ya know if I run into anthing

Cause this guy couldn't afford the 700+ for a hybrid lol :P

I can make one thst will function like one though

I'll let ya know if I run into anthing

Cause this guy couldn't afford the 700+ for a hybrid lol :P

I can make one thst will function like one though

True that I have $200 in my lighting and I can make a t5 hybrid for about $150-200 more sounds a lot better then 700+

Yea nothing against nanobox I love mine a lot and would have bought the sleek hybrid had I had the dough. I can find 2 single bulb t5 fixtures and suspend them behind and in front by cables or maybe even heavy monofiliment fishing line to.make it sleek :o

• Like 1

Yea nothing against nanobox I love mine a lot and would have bought the sleek hybrid had I had the dough. I can find 2 single bulb t5 fixtures and suspend them behind and in front by cables or maybe even heavy monofiliment fishing line to.make it sleek :o

Yea the hardest part is going to make it sleek but I got a few ideas.

• Like 1
HarryPotter

Triton Aquatics is hopefully releasing a Hybrid fixture that I can screw my RADION into before Macna! It's 2x 24" T5HO fixtures with a Radion mount in the middle. Looks pretty cool, plus I'm on line to be a beta tester

Eh,you aren't looking at the light anyway it's bad for your eyes haha

• Like 2

Triton Aquatics is hopefully releasing a Hybrid fixture that I can screw my RADION into before Macna! It's 2x 24" T5HO fixtures with a Radion mount in the middle. Looks pretty cool, plus I'm on line to be a beta tester

That would be cool.

Love my 30l but I love the 40s... Nice tank and fish selection

Thank you I love the tank I'm thinking about buying a 30l and using it as a frag tank.

Moved the slimer to the back wall has more flow and light now and in one day the color has come back.

I think its going to grow pretty cool on the back wall anyways.

IMG_5281.jpg

IMG_5283.jpg

• Like 3