Innovative Marine Aquariums

Addinalis Fusion 40

Addinali

no, mine just seems to be mildly annoyed no matter what i do

I use IO Reef Crystals with rodi and do weekly water changes keep my temp at 78 I feed everyday sometimes 2x a day I feed my hammer and frogspawn mysis everyday and I dose Sicce 3 part to keep my levels at least 1.024 420cal 8dkh 1300mag and use fuel 2x a week and marine snow 1x a week. Other than that I do not know

I use IO Reef Crystals with rodi and do weekly water changes keep my temp at 78 I feed everyday sometimes 2x a day I feed my hammer and frogspawn mysis everyday and I dose Sicce 3 part to keep my levels at least 1.024 420cal 8dkh 1300mag and use fuel 2x a week and marine snow 1x a week. Other than that I do not know

LOL, might be enough. I dose a partial cap of Fuel in my 150 gallon and can see a difference.

Tank is looking fantastic, jealous of your spongodes, I lost mine to MEN a while back and am a little afraid to add another. Can you white balance a photo so we can get an idea what it looks like to your eyes, or is it that dark and purple?

• Like 1

LOL, might be enough. I dose a partial cap of Fuel in my 150 gallon and can see a difference.

Tank is looking fantastic, jealous of your spongodes, I lost mine to MEN a while back and am a little afraid to add another. Can you white balance a photo so we can get an idea what it looks like to your eyes, or is it that dark and purple?

Thank you and This is pretty close I will try to get a better picture tonight.

IMG_4110.jpg

• Like 1

This is about 100% what the color looks like. Sorry its blurry looked good on camera but crappy on computer.

IMG_4395.jpg

• Like 1

Nothing like putting peroxide on bryopsis watch it go all shiny then white. Take a toothbrush to it and suck it out and the tanks good as new.

This morning it looked perfect come home today and it looked like this my params are

mag1340

cal440

alk8.5

temp78.4

nitrate 1

phosphate unreadable on my test

I did some peroxide dosing yesterday but I have done peroxide dosing a lot of times

maybe I did to much and it has caused it to RTN or maybe this is some parasite.

its only on the one part of the cap.

IMG_4501.jpg

IMG_4502.jpg

LebaneseDlight

Thinking about doing an order from Unique Corals anyone do an order from them recently?

I have seen there reviews and product but is it really worth the extra money compared to places like saltcritters.com

I bought their premium SPS frag pack (Insigna, UC Strawberry Shortcake, Bali Shortcake and Super Blue Aussie Vermiculata) and couldn't be happier. I also bought a pair of red scooter blennies and they ate frozen mysis from day one and, knock on wood, have had them for a month and they are still very active and piggies that eat everything. So, IMO, UC is worth their prices.

Regarding montis, one of my monti frags bleached from the inside and I correlate that to an OD of GFO. Montis, from what I've read, are particularly sensitive to quick drop of Phosphates. I ended up supergluing the bleached parts, as they were spreading, and that stopped the STN and then the monti eventually encrusted over the glue again).

I bought their premium SPS frag pack (Insigna, UC Strawberry Shortcake, Bali Shortcake and Super Blue Aussie Vermiculata) and couldn't be happier. I also bought a pair of red scooter blennies and they ate frozen mysis from day one and, knock on wood, have had them for a month and they are still very active and piggies that eat everything. So, IMO, UC is worth their prices.

Regarding montis, one of my monti frags bleached from the inside and I correlate that to an OD of GFO. Montis, from what I've read, are particularly sensitive to quick drop of Phosphates. (sorry, I don't see your question about montis, just the heading of your post and pics that appear to show STN/RTN).

I really doubt its from an OD of GFO my chemi pure blue is a month old and not scheduled to be changed for a new set tell June 29th

• Like 1
LebaneseDlight

Another culprit could be starvation (since you have 0 reading Phos), but it looks like you haven't had the colony very long. Good luck with that! It would be a shame to lose that awesome colony or even part of it.

Another culprit could be starvation (since you have 0 reading Phos), but it looks like you haven't had the colony very long. Good luck with that! It would be a shame to lose that awesome colony or even part of it.

I have had it for about 3 weeks I feed my tank at least once a day I upped my dosing once it was added(started to mess with my alk levels ) but I figured out how much to dose within 2 days I use marine snow plus aqua vitro fuel I just did a 20% water change yesterday which is probably why my phosphates are unreadable. normally by the end of the week before the water change they are reading .3-.5 the system has been up for about a year and a half but just moved into this tank about a month and a half ago. I have 3 other months in the tank doing perfect it just doesn't make sense. urgggggggg!!!!! omgomgomg

Be very careful with peroxide and SPS. Montis will brown when exposed to a little, and experience dieoff if it drifts over the surface. If that happened overnight it's too fast to be a pest (most likely) and is probably peroxide damage. :( It should stop, I hope.

• Like 1

Be very careful with peroxide and SPS. Montis will brown when exposed to a little, and experience dieoff if it drifts over the surface. If that happened overnight it's too fast to be a pest (most likely) and is probably peroxide damage. :( It should stop, I hope.

Thanks Mark and I know peroxide can bother SPS I got a little to happy with it last night Im willing to bet your right at least I hope otherwise Im going to have to start fragging if its RTN.

me too, its beautiful

Good news it has not spread anymore since yesterday at 6:00pm so I believe that rules out RTN

• Like 1
HarryPotter

Good news it has not spread anymore since yesterday at 6:00pm so I believe that rules out RTN

:) Thats good! If it were continuing I would say to dip the coral and/or block the TN'd places from spreading but if its stopped thats great. Updated picture?

• Like 1

:) Thats good! If it were continuing I would say to dip the coral and/or block the TN'd places from spreading but if its stopped thats great. Updated picture?

Ill try to get one tonight but my fridays are normally busy.

Ok here is the status of my monti is has not gotten worse for the last 2 days which is good but I feel bad that it happened still.

IMG_4534.jpg

IMG_4540.jpg

Picked up some no name brown acro that was under horrible lighting for $9.99

hopefully it colors up.

IMG_4530.jpg

IMG_4524.jpg

• Like 1