inTank Media Baskets

Addinalis Fusion 40

Addinali

Urn My alk loves to swing between 7.5dkh and 9dkh about every three days and I'm to lazy to dose everyday to keep it stable I guess I need to invest in a dosing pump any suggestions on what brand?

Cencalfishguy56

Urn My alk loves to swing between 7.5dkh and 9dkh about every three days and I'm to lazy to dose everyday to keep it stable I guess I need to invest in a dosing pump any suggestions on what brand?

Your Maroon clown doesn't bully your occ?

I saw the word dump so I came to check out your thread. I love a good dump. This thread satisfied.

Im glad my DUMP could satisfy you!

I love Anemones EXCEPT the fact when they decided to move and make there new home on top of my Huge monti.

Then I get pissed I was like wtf gbta get off my monti so I pointed my power head right at it. And it moved in no time ill show you who's boss gbta. Ok my rant is over have a good day.

• Like 1
HarryPotter

Sweet!

Addinali- have your dosing changes since that HUGE cap? Noticeably more calcium usage? Just curious :)

Tank is amazing bro.... Love it. Excited for the (theoretical) day when some of my corals will become more than little frags!

Sweet!

Addinali- have your dosing changes since that HUGE cap? Noticeably more calcium usage? Just curious :)

Tank is amazing bro.... Love it. Excited for the (theoretical) day when some of my corals will become more than little frags!

Thanks Harry the Calcium dose did not go up very much the Alk swings it started for the first week and a half were worring me but now I have that stable. I believe once my tank is fully stocked and I know how much supplements its using I will then start using a dosing pump. Currently I use Sicce Hyper Reef its a 3 part dosing line it works really amazing. Also I add goodies for the corals such as Aquavitro Fuel and TLF Marine Snow.

HarryPotter

Thanks Harry the Calcium dose did not go up very much the Alk swings it started for the first week and a half were worring me but now I have that stable. I believe once my tank is fully stocked and I know how much supplements its using I will then start using a dosing pump. Currently I use Sicce Hyper Reef its a 3 part dosing line it works really amazing. Also I add goodies for the corals such as Aquavitro Fuel and TLF Marine Snow.

Sweet! Its pretty interesting- I never dosed in the NanoCube and starved my SPS. Now they are in the new tank, and with some watching are going crazy. I can see my sunset mdntipora grow day by day!

I am going to try the BRS 2 part, possibly with Jebao ($60) 4 head dosing pump

That cap is FIRE...Looks great! Montis are my favorite coral everrrr. Quick question, how did your order with unique corals go? I've always loved their selection but never pulled the trigger.

That cap is FIRE...Looks great! Montis are my favorite coral everrrr. Quick question, how did your order with unique corals go? I've always loved their selection but never pulled the trigger.

I ended up not doing an order from them but I am eyeballing this bad boy from them.

uc1inch-multi-branch-super-ice-blue-tenu

Sweet! Its pretty interesting- I never dosed in the NanoCube and starved my SPS. Now they are in the new tank, and with some watching are going crazy. I can see my sunset mdntipora grow day by day!

I am going to try the BRS 2 part, possibly with Jebao ($60) 4 head dosing pump

I will probably be get the Jebao as well I have a wholesale account setup with them because I own my own store and have a resale permit.

so I can get there stuff pretty cheap if needed.

• Like 1

I ended up not doing an order from them but I am eyeballing this bad boy from them.

I will probably be get the Jebao as well I have a wholesale account setup with them because I own my own store and have a resale permit.

That's an awesome acro..

HarryPotter

Yoooo hook me up! Haha

reefernanoman

That's an awesome acro..

+1!!!!! What is that called? That's exactly the color that I need!

Who is them? And what is this beauty called? I want one!

Super Ice blue something right? Edit got it:

Blue Ice Tenuis

+1!!!!! What is that called? That's exactly the color that I need!

Who is them? And what is this beauty called? I want one!

Super Ice blue something right? Edit got it:

Blue Ice Tenuis

Yep and she's pretty!

• Like 1

I have 5 more random frags coming in from saltwaterfish.com on Tuesday. I was very impressed with my first order great packaging I had some clove polyps melt after 7 days for some weird reason they gave me a refund no questions asked so I just placed another order.

HarryPotter

Go to the free shipping store icon and there is a 5 random frags for $59.99 shipped.

Im worried that ill get like Kenya tree and Xenia! Remember I'm paranoid about online stores lol

• Like 1