Top Shelf Aquatics

Addinalis Fusion 40

Addinali

Marc.The.Shark

Thanks and I dip my sps in Coral RX

And my lps and softies in peroxide.

Needless to say I re dipped that acro in peroxide instead the red bugs are gone but the coral looks like poop hopefully it pulls through its hard to find a yellow acro

And it was only $15

EDIT: I just looked all over the tank with a flash light and a camera lens and there are no more red bugs yay.

I use the CoralRx too, but am thinking of switching to Bayer. Think it works better. Heard mixed results on smooth skins tho, some people say Bayer damages them, others claim no issues. I don't have any so can't chime in on that. I blast the hell out of LPS & Zoas with peroxide, like 50/50 with tank water, lol. Haven't had an issue with nuisance algae tho! Had a few aptasia over the last few months that came in on my CoCo worm that I couldn't dip?! Been using AptasiaX, seems to get rid of the one or 2 I see, then a month or two later another one pops up! Oh, well. Your tank looks great tho, love that Cap! I have a Blood Red one that's turned pink cause it's too high in the current tank, was beautiful in the guy's tank I bought the frag from. Hopefully on my upgrade I can lower it & get the color back.
  • Like 1

I use the CoralRx too, but am thinking of switching to Bayer. Think it works better. Heard mixed results on smooth skins tho, some people say Bayer damages them, others claim no issues. I don't have any so can't chime in on that. I blast the hell out of LPS & Zoas with peroxide, like 50/50 with tank water, lol. Haven't had an issue with nuisance algae tho! Had a few aptasia over the last few months that came in on my CoCo worm that I couldn't dip?! Been using AptasiaX, seems to get rid of the one or 2 I see, then a month or two later another one pops up! Oh, well. Your tank looks great tho, love that Cap! I have a Blood Red one that's turned pink cause it's too high in the current tank, was beautiful in the guy's tank I bought the frag from. Hopefully on my upgrade I can lower it & get the color back.

I thought about using bayer but I didn't have any on hand. Believe it or not it is bouncing back after a 50/50 peroxide dip crazy right.

My Monti is a Idaho grape monti the right side has that beautiful purple but the left side is more brown then purple not enough light is getting over there I guess but I have a duo coming soon so that will help.

omg... that montipora is insane!

Yea it grows like crazy and I have a ton of frags now.

Things are looking good! how is the skimmer working out?

Skimmer works pretty good. And thanks!

This tank looks beautiful, congrats!

Thanks!
  • 3 weeks later...

How are things going?

I just got back from a 2 week vacation to disney and I got my nanobox hooked up yesterday. I am cleaning things up right now I am going to try to post pictures tomorrow

• Like 2

I just got back from a 2 week vacation to disney and I got my nanobox hooked up yesterday. I am cleaning things up right now I am going to try to post pictures tomorrow

Nice! Upgrade time! Did you get the Duo? who took care of your tank? I went on vacation for two weeks this past summer, and my tank sitter's kids put toys in my tank, messed with my ATO, my algae was starting to take over my tank, etc. so it was not a good experience. I almost lost some of my SPS, so I have to get a sitter with no kids (or one that can control their kids eh?).

Nice! Upgrade time! Did you get the Duo? who took care of your tank? I went on vacation for two weeks this past summer, and my tank sitter's kids put toys in my tank, messed with my ATO, my algae was starting to take over my tank, etc. so it was not a good experience. I almost lost some of my SPS, so I have to get a sitter with no kids (or one that can control their kids eh?).

Nobody Watched it I slowly rasied my mag to 1400 my alk to 9 my cal to 530 put an auto feeder on to only feed 3 times why I was gone and let it ride.
  • Like 1

Ok that explains it :D Not like you not to post.....

So how did the tank do with the vacation?

Ok that explains it :D Not like you not to post.....

So how did the tank do with the vacation?

It did good but some things were mad and I think I lost a lemon damsel.

Here is the new Nanobox duo pictures sorry the tank looks like crap but the light looks great :D

This is darth vader themed Dave was going to do a red V but I don't know why he didn't also wanted to keep the end caps gloss black but there matte black once again I don't know why other than that though the light looks and feels and operates perfect.

looks A+

service A+

control A+

The only problem when it came in the end caps and caps on the power box fell off so had to re silicone them.

and I wanted gloss black end caps and they were matte and a red V or Vader but that didn't happen.

Edit: Fixed thanks Dave.

IMG_7147.jpg

IMG_7150.jpg

IMG_7161_1.jpg

IMG_7174.jpg

IMG_7181.jpg

IMG_7182.jpg

• Like 4

Why? because of the light change?

Beacuse of the Vacation the levels went up and down and not enough feeding or using fuel potassium and Vitamin C. I just did a large water change and got my levels stable. So things should go back to normal within a week.
  • Like 1

Beacuse of the Vacation the levels went up and down and not enough feeding or using fuel potassium and Vitamin C. I just did a large water change and got my levels stable. So things should go back to normal within a week.

Yeah, my tanks looked like crap after two weeks without my TLC.

Woo HOO. How is the lighting for pictures?

Really good the bluefish has a photo mode setting.

New Pictures! Sorry everything looks poor the vacation took a little hit on the tank.

IMG_7185.jpg

IMG_7189.jpg

IMG_7195.jpg

IMG_7202.jpg

IMG_7207.jpg

IMG_7209.jpg

IMG_7211.jpg

IMG_7225.jpg

• Like 1