SaltCritters.com

Addinalis Fusion 40

Addinali

great photos!

Thanks! I wish I had better lens but for now what I have will work.

Bring this over

Really good the bluefish has a photo mode setting.New Pictures! Sorry everything looks poor the vacation took a little hit on the tank. IMG_7185.jpg IMG_7189.jpg IMG_7195.jpg IMG_7202.jpg IMG_7207.jpg IMG_7209.jpg IMG_7211.jpg IMG_7225.jpg

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Im Back with pictures!!! sorry I have been gone for over 3 weeks but I am back with some new pictures of the tank!!!!

IMG_9087.jpg

IMG_9086.jpg

IMG_9079.jpg

IMG_9078.jpg

IMG_9077.jpg

IMG_9074.jpg

IMG_9073.jpg

IMG_9068.jpg

IMG_9059.jpg

IMG_9050.jpg

IMG_9038.jpg

IMG_9033.jpg

IMG_9030.jpg

• Like 2

Looking awesome and love the top town photo with the array.

New caps are in the mail!

-Dave

Thanks Dave I thought you would like that array picture!

Dang that Monti looks Sweet!

Tank is looking good!

Thanks!

The skimmer still working?

Was not going to get one for my tank but.........I feed the crap out of it due to sun corals, Dendros, Acans and plates........

• Like 1

The skimmer still working?

Was not going to get one for my tank but.........I feed the crap out of it due to sun corals, Dendros, Acans and plates........

I only run it 1-2 days a week a lot better results that way.

• 5 weeks later...

What light schedule and intensity do you run? I have the same tank with a Kassil 360 and I keep the lights at 40% since I want to avoid algae. Just curious, since your tank looks awesome.

What light schedule and intensity do you run? I have the same tank with a Kassil 360 and I keep the lights at 40% since I want to avoid algae. Just curious, since your tank looks awesome.

You can go higher than 40%. I run my 360w over my fusion 20 gal at 65%. No problems

• Like 2

You can go higher than 40%. I run my 360w over my fusion 20 gal at 65%. No problems

I'll start to ramp mine up. What color and intensity do you go up to? And what corals do you have? I'm mostly shrooms and lps.

• Like 1

I'll start to ramp mine up. What color and intensity do you go up to? And what corals do you have? I'm mostly shrooms and lps.

Take a look at my build thread. Link below. SPS, LPS. If you aren't doing SPS, Id stick around 60%.... just ramp up from 40% very slowly. Like 5% per week or so.

• Like 2
reefernanoman

Im Back with pictures!!! sorry I have been gone for over 3 weeks but I am back with some new pictures of the tank!!!!

IMG_9087.jpg

IMG_9086.jpg

IMG_9079.jpg

IMG_9078.jpg

IMG_9077.jpg

IMG_9074.jpg

IMG_9073.jpg

IMG_9068.jpg

IMG_9059.jpg

IMG_9050.jpg

IMG_9038.jpg

IMG_9033.jpg

IMG_9030.jpg

Loooking nice! I need to get some spongedodes too. Mine died a while back during some troubles that I had.

• Like 1

Sorry that I have gone for so long I got bored and dry for a little. But anyways my monti is fading in color slowly from the inside out for the last 3 weeks or so. It still has full polyp extension on the faded areas so it's not dead I have looked up a lot of stuff but cannot find the right thing. I did have high nitrates about 20-25 for about a week.(got a little behind on water changes) So some help would be great.

image.jpeg

• Like 1

PO4 and NO3? My red does this when the water is off ... I want to say too clean but I just had an LPS dieoff from clean water and the cap is doing fine. How about flow?

• 2 months later...

So a lot has happened over the last little bit my mother was going through her 3rd battle with cancer and passed away 12-10-2015 I am only 24 so this has effected me a lot. Thank goodness for my wife and kids otherwise it would be very hard to get through. but for the last 2 and a half months I have not been wanting to do anything since my tank has gone to garbage. a lot of dead stuff and messed up equipment. I am going to try to redo everything today do a large water change and rescape the fish tank. Thank you to all who read this if you have any ideas on which direction I should go on the escape please feel free to comment below thanks.

So a lot has happened over the last little bit my mother was going through her 3rd battle with cancer and passed away 12-10-2015 I am only 24 so this has effected me a lot. Thank goodness for my wife and kids otherwise it would be very hard to get through. but for the last 2 and a half months I have not been wanting to do anything since my tank has gone to garbage. a lot of dead stuff and messed up equipment. I am going to try to redo everything today do a large water change and rescape the fish tank. Thank you to all who read this if you have any ideas on which direction I should go on the escape please feel free to comment below thanks.

Sorry to hear what happened and hopefully things get better for you and your family.

Hopefully getting back into the swing of things with your tank will help the healing process and take your mind off of things.

Well after pulling out dead coral and rescaped everything. This is all I'm left with I am quite devastated hopefully everything will bounce back nicely and fill back in. :(

116E7EA3-8B31-4C16-B63A-C8C0398C06A6.jpg

reefernanoman

Well after pulling out dead coral and rescaped everything. This is all I'm left with I am quite devastated hopefully everything will bounce back nicely and fill back in. :(

116E7EA3-8B31-4C16-B63A-C8C0398C06A6.jpg

I'm so sorry to hear about your mother passing away. I know how hard it is to lose a loved one (been there with my grandparents). Also sorry about your tanks. I have had tank crashes in the past where everything has died or all my SPS colonies have died on me. But I have been able to bring back my tanks to look nice in a short time with weekly water changes. Again, sorry. :(:(

So sorry to hear about your mother and will be keeping you in my thoughts! I to have had a ruff patch the past few months but keeping my head up. Take the tank re-do slowly that way things will not be over whelming for you.

-Dave

• 2 weeks later...

I'm so sorry to hear about your mother passing away. I know how hard it is to lose a loved one (been there with my grandparents). Also sorry about your tanks. I have had tank crashes in the past where everything has died or all my SPS colonies have died on me. But I have been able to bring back my tanks to look nice in a short time with weekly water changes. Again, sorry. :(:(

So sorry to hear about your mother and will be keeping you in my thoughts! I to have had a ruff patch the past few months but keeping my head up. Take the tank re-do slowly that way things will not be over whelming for you.

-Dave

Thank you its been hard but everything is on a rebuild my credit is back up so we can finally get a house. We also just found out we are expecting our 3rd child!

12795156_594509494032473_325073706621987
Thanks for your support also I finally took some pictures of the tank now that it is on the rebound.
Heres the new guy.
IMG_1991.jpg
The devil
IMG_2015.jpg
IMG_2004.jpg
IMG_1974.jpg
IMG_1940.jpg
IMG_1912.jpg
IMG_1870.jpg
IMG_1919.jpg
IMG_1964.jpg
IMG_1945.jpg