Addinali

These zoas where wysiwyg

IMG_20150806_211002.jpg

These mushrooms where wysiwyg

IMG_20150806_211018.jpg

This fish was a live cam sale.

IMG_20150806_211035.jpg

Im over all excited to see everything.

In Atlanta this weekend Ill be getting some stuff from the lfs stores here they are pretty top notch. But the one I like the best has a pretty boring name (The Fish Store) lol ;)

• Like 2

Here is everything in the tank.

Here is the zoas not fully opened yet but looking good these pictures did not do them justice.

IMG_5887.jpg

IMG_5888.jpg

IMG_5936.jpg

And onto the mushrooms they look amazing! :haha:

IMG_5892.jpg

IMG_5894.jpg

IMG_5963.jpg

The cherub pygmy angel it has a lot more blue then that is showing up in the pictures.

IMG_5913.jpg

IMG_5925.jpg

Overall I am very pleased with my order my only problem is they need to work on there site and communication with pms and on the forums. I will most likely order from them again.

• Like 2

And to add to the angel dying one of my hermits was eating at my monti and my urchin died out of nowhere.

I have tested my tanks levels are good Im just having some tank blues right now.

Heres a question how should I do the switch on lights from nano razor to nanobox duo?

Currenly my blues get to 100% for a little and the white(and other) never above 70%

So I found a nice yellow tip acro at the lfs I did a small coral dip before putting it in.

About 30 mins later I decided to get some pictures of it but as I was taking the photo I saw RED BUGSSSS all over it.

I grabbed it out re dipped it tell all the red bugs were gone and off of it I also pulled up all the sand were I put the plug.

I hope I got all of them what do you guys think?

Yuck good luck! Hope you got them all! Tank looks awesome, that cap is to die for :wub:

The new mushroom rock is pretty awesome too

hope Ya got them all! What did you dip them in? Tanks looking really nice!

Thanks and I dip my sps in Coral RX

And my lps and softies in peroxide.

Needless to say I re dipped that acro in peroxide instead the red bugs are gone but the coral looks like poop hopefully it pulls through its hard to find a yellow acro

And it was only $15

EDIT: I just looked all over the tank with a flash light and a camera lens and there are no more red bugs yay.

• Like 1

Just picked this guy up for $20 about an hour ago his tips are green with blue a lot of brown on him but I figure he will color up well worth the $20

IMG_6055.jpg

IMG_6057.jpg

IMG_6058.jpg

On a plus note different lfs and no red bugs so you can only guess which fish store has my spa business now. :D

• Like 2

New top down photos Im going to wait until I have my new duo to take a Fts for now enjoy! :happy:

New Acro

IMG_6068.jpg

Idaho Grape Monti

IMG_6070.jpg

Some kind of weird red on red graft Monti

IMG_6072.jpg

Hammer time!

IMG_6080.jpg

Anybody want candy?

IMG_6090.jpg

Little Birdy

IMG_6091.jpg

A little mix match

IMG_6104.jpg

Some blue tubs and there friends

IMG_6105.jpg

Feeling Frogie?

IMG_6131.jpg

• Like 2
reefernanoman

8-18-15 FTS

IMG_6041.jpg

Edit: a little blurry I will try to get better pics up soon.

Fully packed! looking good! be careful when changing lights. I have fried corals like that before. I would start at around 30% with the new light and raise it about 1% once a week.

• Like 1

Fully packed! looking good! be careful when changing lights. I have fried corals like that before. I would start at around 30% with the new light and raise it about 1% once a week.

Thats what I figured the duo has about 18 more watts then the razor but Ill probably start between 30-40% and go up from there my razor is around 60-100% all day right now so we will see.

• Like 1