SaltCritters.com

Bad Hombre Cantina (yes I have a fish tank)

Sancho

Felt like shit again today. Only had 2 hours of personal time left. So I slept off my NyQuil hangover and worked the rest of my shift from home. This working from home nonsense is for the birds. I don't know how Stella and my wife do it daily. I would go batshit crazy.

Who says I'm not batshit crazy?!?!?

I get that too. But I usually get drunk at every family gathering or event. So it's expected anymore. But she tries... bless her heart

I'm always the DD since I actually don't drink much - believe it or not!

• Like 3

Who says I'm not batshit crazy?!?!?

I'm always the DD since I actually don't drink much - believe it or not!

well given your bat situation and all................. :P

wives are great to have especially when they are married to alcoholics, the built in DD thing is fantastic. :happy:

• Like 2

This is almost RTFish. So your kids gave you the chicken pox? :lol:

I never got sick and taking a day off cause i'm sick was unheard of. #######, public school kids and their germs

No kids and I already had chicken pox.

No kids and I already had chicken pox.

good for you...kids are overrated and are the one and only stress in my life. ;)

I'm 41 never had the chicken pox. Been exposed many times but no pox here. My dad also never had the pox maybe I have some wierd immunity

• Like 3

good for you...kids are overrated and are the one and only stress in my life. ;)

I'm 41 never had the chicken pox. Been exposed many times but no pox here. My dad also never had the pox maybe I have some wierd immunity

Must be all that hot sauce and tequila you consume :)
  • Like 5
righttirefire

"Ethiopian Fancy"

Its not getting better. You open that bag and get that folger's feeling. A breathe of fresh air first thing in the morning as you fill the filter with fresh ground coffee. Wait for the brew and you're left with hot water with a tint of rich brown color, but no flavor, none.

"Ethiopian Fancy"

Its not getting better. You open that bag and get that folger's feeling. A breathe of fresh air first thing in the morning as you fill the filter with fresh ground coffee. Wait for the brew and you're left with hot water with a tint of rich brown color, but no flavor, none.

Damn :( Sorry to hear that RTF. Was hoping that u folks would have gotten something decent.

• Like 1
righttirefire

That hazaar is my favorite. Maybe I have no taste and will send the other 2. I have 1 more to try. I've given each a fair chance. 3 pots of each. And maybe it's just my taste. But after 3 of the same pots there shouldn't be any "left-over" flavor conflicts...

• Like 2

I hear ya. I haven't tried them at all, myself. Just thought that U might enjoy them...Seeing that the coffees were supposedly from a known coffee area.

Next time will look for another part of the world ;)

• Like 1
righttirefire

I hear ya. I haven't tried them at all, myself. Just thought that U might enjoy them...Seeing that the coffees were supposedly from a known coffee area.

Next time will look for another part of the world ;)

I have a peet's I like. I'll send it to you alone with what I usually I drink. And find some others for you. I appreciate the gift. It has been an adventure

• Like 1

Happy New Years everyone. Finally feeling a bit better today. Been trying get motivated to go to the LFS in search of shrooms. Now it's raining so #### it.

• Like 2

This is fantastic power just went out. :( cop cars and now 7 fire trucks just went somewhere near my house.

Now all my damn smoke alarms are going off and can't get them to quiet

• Like 1

This is fantastic power just went out. :( cop cars and now 7 fire trucks just went somewhere near my house.

Sounds like the new year is going to start off great for you ;)

Happy New Year everyone!

Rip them out of the ceiling. That's what I did when ours went off in the middle of the night.

• Like 1

When I was wandering around South America I collected up some coffee to bring back home with me. One of the villagers dried it out for me and I brought it back with me on leave. I had it ground up for my folks. well, nobody told me the high mountain stuff was really high in caffeine, lol. My mom was running around and I couldn't figure out why. So I got back to where I was and asked and they told me they collect up and down the mountainside to get the right blend, whoopsy.

• Like 1