Top Shelf Aquatics

Bad Hombre Cantina (yes I have a fish tank)

Sancho

Putting Betty in my Dead Pool for 2017! Along with George Bush Sr he looks dead already.

You leave my Betty alone, assholio!!

MP10-QD

Found it at the bottom of my tank.

All of a sudden it can't hold itself to the glass anymore. Turn power off at its fine. Turn power on and it slides to the bottom.

Anyone experience this?

• Like 1

You leave my Betty alone, assholio!! MP10-QD

Found it at the bottom of my tank.

All of a sudden it can't hold itself to the glass anymore. Turn power off at its fine. Turn power on and it slides to the bottom.

Anyone experience this?

Use the black spacer.
  • Like 1

Use the black spacer.

Why?

Wouldn't that make it's holding power even weaker?

It's been fine for a month or more now.....just decided it won't hold anymore last night.....

• Like 1

Why?

Wouldn't that make it's holding power even weaker?It's been fine for a month or more now.....just decided it won't hold anymore last night.....

Thought it was dryside. Take it apart and inspect it. Is it covered in coraline? Super glue it to the glass!

Debbie Reynolds gone!

• Like 3

Why?

Wouldn't that make it's holding power even weaker?It's been fine for a month or more now.....just decided it won't hold anymore last night.....

Had this happen a few years ago on my MP10. Replaced the wet side and it fixed the problem. I had it zip tied, so the dry side didn't fall, but the wet side would come attached and fall in the tank. Maybe a worn out, in balanced impeller shaft?

• Like 2

Betty white is still alive, I was saying stinkybunny is the real Betty White, because he has bronchitis.

I don't think the doctors would recommend methadone...

It didn't work he came in the middle of the night crying about a nightmare. 1 zombie attacked and killed everyone but he was the last one and was killed too...

I think I found my nighttime mask...

Sleepover at uncle spectras :lol: he will be happy the zombies ate him ;)

• Like 2

Thought it was dryside. Take it apart and inspect it. Is it covered in coraline? Super glue it to the glass!

Debbie Reynolds gone!

Couldnt be apart from her daughter...?
  • Like 2
righttirefire

Sleepover at uncle spectras :lol: he will be happy the zombies ate him ;)

I wish. We're starting already. Mom, I'm afraid to go to sleep...

#### them both I'm going to bed

• Like 2

I wish. We're starting already. Mom, I'm afraid to go to sleep...

#### them both I'm going to bed

get him a hatchimal .......... then he can be really disappointed :lol:

• Like 2

yeah it sucks just not the same.....................

normal posters are gone........who the hell knows.

#### it going on a drive and bust into RTFs room I am having nightmares :lol:

• Like 3

Thought it was dryside. Take it apart and inspect it. Is it covered in coraline? Super glue it to the glass!Debbie Reynolds gone!

Oh hell......what if Burt is next?!?!?

Had this happen a few years ago on my MP10. Replaced the wet side and it fixed the problem. I had it zip tied, so the dry side didn't fall, but the wet side would come attached and fall in the tank. Maybe a worn out, in balanced impeller shaft?

Hmmm, thanks for the info...I'll look into this. Pretty disappointed n this damn thing. Wish I never got rid of the gyre.

I wish. We're starting already. Mom, I'm afraid to go to sleep... #### them both I'm going to bed

Wear a zombie mask to bed. When he comes in the middle of the night, roll over and let him see your face.....should be priceless!

.....Or better yet.....if the princess is a sound sleeper, put a zombie mask non her while she's asleep. He'll probably go to her side anyway to wake her up.

Caution though, he may shit on your floor or in your bed. Totally worth it though IMO.

• Like 5

Wear a zombie mask to bed. When he comes in the middle of the night, roll over and let him see your face.....should be priceless!

.....Or better yet.....if the princess is a sound sleeper, put a zombie mask non her while she's asleep. He'll probably go to her side anyway to wake her up.

Caution though, he may shit on your floor or in your bed. Totally worth it though

lol I almost spit my juice out when I read that.

• Like 5

Caution though, he may shit on your floor or in your bed. Totally worth it though

:lol:

Oh hell......what if Burt is next?!?!?

Hmmm, thanks for the info...I'll look into this. Pretty disappointed n this damn thing. Wish I never got rid of the gyre.

Caution though, he may shit on your floor or in your bed. Totally worth it though IMO.

Bahahaha!! Jack! That's awesomely awful. How does this shit pop into your mind?

yeah it sucks just not the same.....................

normal posters are gone........who the hell knows.

#### it going on a drive and bust into RTFs room I am having nightmares :lol:

Lots of bitching! Make it not suck!

Why?

I think your glass is too thick for the mp10. Mine in the 66 is

• Like 2

:lol:

Bahahaha!! Jack! That's awesomely awful. How does this shit pop into your mind?

Not my mind, RTFs floor or bed.

I think your glass is too thick for the mp10. Mine in the 66 is

The other 2 MP10s on this same tank have never done this. The second one is running just fine. No visual / audible vibration......just magically starts sliding down the glass as of a few nights ago. Has been running for months.

• Like 1

Hard when no one is around........you want me to just chat with myself :lol:

Where are pics of those new reefers ;)

• Like 2

Hopefully not Lemonade.

• Like 4

The other 2 MP10s on this same tank have never done this. The second one is running just fine. No visual / audible vibration......just magically starts sliding down the glass as of a few nights ago. Has been running for months.

How thick is the glass on the tank?

My 30 is 5/16 I think and no issues.

• Like 2

How thick is the glass on the tank?

My 30 is 5/16 I think and no issues.

10mm.

Again, stuck in its place for months....until just a few nights ago.

The second one is stuck in place still.

I don't think it's the glass thickness....something mechanically happened.

Way too early for that...however I am never opposed to a little wake and bake.

Oh.....be still my heart!

Pgr should pop in here any minute....like Ben and LEDS.

• Like 3

10mm.

Again, stuck in its place for months....until just a few nights ago.

The second one is stuck in place still.

I don't think it's the glass thickness....something mechanically happened.

Oh.....be still my heart!

Pgr should pop in here any minute....like Ben and LEDS.

So the same thing as mine this is murica I don't use mm :lol: hell I would toss my tape measure if it had that shit on it.........

PGR has probably already started the day off right......

Where is RTF wonder if the zombies got him :blink:

• Like 1