Cultivated Reef

Bad Hombre Cantina (yes I have a fish tank)

Sancho

The other 2 MP10s on this same tank have never done this. The second one is running just fine. No visual / audible vibration......just magically starts sliding down the glass as of a few nights ago. Has been running for months.

Aliens

• Like 2

I'd like to add one more fish to my sps tank that will pick at nuisance algae in the rocks. Tank is too small for a tang (although that would be my ideal fish). Needs to be able to stand up to a sixline and a velvet damsel. Looking for ideas from the peanut gallery. Ready, set, GO!

• Like 1

I'd like to add one more fish to my sps tank that will pick at nuisance algae in the rocks. Tank is too small for a tang (although that would be my ideal fish). Needs to be able to stand up to a sixline and a velvet damsel. Looking for ideas from the peanut gallery. Ready, set, GO!

Some type of midget angel?

• Like 1

Love my coral beauty and he leaves the corals alone.

Well, yes.

I've noticed that sometimes I need to press it against the glass to get it to "stick" better. I assume you've cleaned the rubber on the inside piece?

I guess I should have mentioned I have a Cherub angel. He's just so tiny I don't think he has much effect as a "cleaner"

Love my coral beauty and he leaves the corals alone.

I've noticed that sometimes I need to press it against the glass to get it to "stick" better. I assume you've cleaned the rubber on the inside piece?

• Like 1

I guess I should have mentioned I have a Cherub angel. He's just so tiny I don't think he has much effect as a "cleaner"

Hmmm, no CB then. Maybe a small foxface or rabbitfish?

Hmmm, no CB then. Maybe a small foxface or rabbitfish?

I've done that twice now. They just grow so darn fast, the last one only stayed for about 4 months before I had to move him out. I really need something that stays small. I'd like a blenny of some sort, just not sure how they would stand up to the bullies.

• Like 1
jedimasterben

http://www.liveaquaria.com/diversden/ItemDisplay.cfm?c=2733+3&ddid=336757

:D

• Like 3
jedimasterben

I've wanted one of these for a long time. If I didn't already have the Scribbled and one spot that out grew my cube in the big tank, He'd be on his way to that tank now.

I saw some beautiful Guppies this morning at a LFS and thought of you. Were you ever able to find some nice ones?

I've actually got a magnificent in my tank right now. I thought it would look goofy but he's not too big, about the same size as the one I linked. For some reason rabbitfish don't grow for me.

I still haven't found a single nice guppy. It's nuts!

• Like 1

I've actually got a magnificent in my tank right now. I thought it would look goofy but he's not too big, about the same size as the one I linked. For some reason rabbitfish don't grow for me.

What are you looking for specifically in the guppies? Named varieties? They had some nice looking Tequila Sunrises that I very nearly bought to put in my son's tank but then thought better of it since he'd just ignore them to death anyway.

jedimasterben

What are you looking for specifically in the guppies? Named varieties? They had some nice looking Tequila Sunrises that I very nearly bought to put in my son's tank but then thought better of it since he'd just ignore them to death anyway.

No, just something that looks interesting for both males and females. The super nice looking ones that I had in my FW tank previously I literally got from a couple of teachers at the schools I work at, which were just petco specials at some point.

• Like 1

If I thought they would make it to you alive, I'd go get a few of these and send them to you . They looked really healthy and females had pretty nice looking tails as well. There were probably three or four different varieties that I really liked there.

No, just something that looks interesting for both males and females. The super nice looking ones that I had in my FW tank previously I literally got from a couple of teachers at the schools I work at, which were just petco specials at some point.

jedimasterben

If I thought they would make it to you alive, I'd go get a few of these and send them to you . They looked really healthy and females had pretty nice looking tails as well. There were probably three or four different varieties that I really liked there.

That's okay, I'm sure that I'll find some at some point! Until then, my koi betta will enjoy being the sole fish in his 25 gallon tank lol.

• Like 1

The other 2 MP10s on this same tank have never done this. The second one is running just fine. No visual / audible vibration......just magically starts sliding down the glass as of a few nights ago. Has been running for months.

Something is off with the wet side. Try taking it apart

• Like 2

What size tank? I get monster blennys out of Fiji that take no shit off anyone. In February the tiny rabbitfish will be available. Rabbits do much better as a trio. My chicken shit orange spot is a fraidy cat

I look through feeder guppy boxes out of Trinidad, that's where I get my really nice ones from, lol. All pond run fish, not back bred to pieces and the bastards don't die if you look at them cross eyed.

• Like 3

What size tank? I get monster blennys out of Fiji that take no shit off anyone. In February the tiny rabbitfish will be available. Rabbits do much better as a trio. My chicken shit orange spot is a fraidy cat

I look through feeder guppy boxes out of Trinidad, that's where I get my really nice ones from, lol. All pond run fish, not back bred to pieces and the bastards don't die if you look at them cross eyed.

The tank is 24x18x18. I don't have a problem with rabbits or fox face thriving in the tank, in fact the opposite. They grow too fast and I have to tear apart the tank after 6 months or so to get them out and rehome them.

jedimasterben

The tank is 24x18x18. I don't have a problem with rabbits or fox face thriving in the tank, in fact the opposite. They grow too fast and I have to tear apart the tank after 6 months or so to get them out and rehome them.

Should have mortared all of the rock into a single piece like I did - if I ever need to, I can literally lift the entire thing out in one go :)

• Like 2

Should have mortared all of the rock into a single piece like I did - if I ever need to, I can literally lift the entire thing out in one go :)

I would have, but the tank sits under a shelf that is only about 8 inches above the rim.

Good call Ben, I just did the same thing with my rock scape, although I don't have a shelf above the tank..

Jack, I swear it is the wet side. Try putting your falling wet side on another of your MP10 dry sides and see if it still falls. If so, you have your answer.....

• Like 5

Good call Ben, I just did the same thing with my rock scape, although I don't have a shelf above the tank..

Jack, I swear it is the wet side. Try putting your falling wet side on another of your MP10 dry sides and see if it still falls. If so, you have your answer.....

Ding ding ding :)
  • Like 2

Something is off with the wet side. Try taking its panties off....

Hmmm, ok. I'll give it a try!

LOL...SOB, GREAT IDEA!!

• Like 4