Pod Your Reef

Bad Hombre Cantina (yes I have a fish tank)

Sancho

Yard is big enough every sunday it gets picked up......this time of year its even easier frozen......

I pick mine up twice a week with 4 dogs. Well really only 3 because the other 3 eat the other ones poop before it hits the ground :wacko:

Moosh eats shit too, nasty bastard. Come to think of it, there isn't much he won't eat, lol.

bamboo.jpg

Mine eat rocks and leaves just about anything they can get in there mouths :rolleyes: I was pulling out tennis ball fuzz the other night.
  • Like 4

Cats don't eat poop.

No, but they puke all over the damn house and shit in a box in the house, F all dat noise. I loved our kitties when we had them, but I love the attractiveness of dogs.,

No there just stupid ;)

This^^^^^

• Like 3
shaneandjohn

Well shit this is it..........it all goes to hell tomorrow.........going back to work :rolleyes:

Yup, so enjoy the last vacation day! It's a beautiful sunny day here, just cold and a bit windy. Looks like we have a cold ass week in store for us in the PNW.

• Like 3

Yup, so enjoy the last vacation day! It's a beautiful sunny day here, just cold and a bit windy. Looks like we have a cold ass week in store for us in the PNW.

Yep not looking forward to going in tomorrow morning.......low of 18 with east winds......I basically work outside since I have no heat in the shop and the door is open......but hey I stay dry :rolleyes: Best of all I am close to the river so the gorge winds just shoot right through........

Its sunny here went to the store and had to get gas......#### that wind was blowing 20 plus and was 32 I think.......I am becoming a sissy :lol: I will stay inside and just look out the window.......

• Like 3

Cats don't eat poop.

But they smell like piss!

Well shit this is it..........it all goes to hell tomorrow.........going back to work :rolleyes:

One more day of work and off for 12 days :)
  • Like 6

I got worried when my station manager called me this morning. She was wondering where I was. Im like oh #### am I supposed to be at work? :blink: I told her that I when I was hired HR told me that if a paid holiday falls on a Saturday or Sunday that we get that Monday off. She said Ok enjoy your day off. I dont think she remembered that im hourly, Hopefully im all good my pay shows 8 hours holiday pay for the 1st.

• Like 5

Yep not looking forward to going in tomorrow morning.......low of 18 with east winds......I basically work outside since I have no heat in the shop and the door is open......but hey I stay dry :rolleyes: Best of all I am close to the river so the gorge winds just shoot right through........

Its sunny here went to the store and had to get gas......#### that wind was blowing 20 plus and was 32 I think.......I am becoming a sissy :lol: I will stay inside and just look out the window.......

I'll send you some heat when I'm cooking a die, it's 80+ in my shop. 1.5 million watts of heat is great this time of year, sucks giant donkey balls in August when it hotter than Satan's taint and 952,000% humidity.

• Like 1

I'll send you some heat when I'm cooking a die, it's 80+ in my shop. 1.5 million watts of heat is great this time of year, sucks giant donkey balls in August when it hotter than Satan's taint and 952,000% humidity.

Oh I understand that one I hate the heat.......I weld and am all wrapped up in clothes and hate to sweat :lol:

I just hate it when it gets real cold as all the metal well it gets cold and doesn't warm up quickly........

I got worried when my station manager called me this morning. She was wondering where I was. Im like oh #### am I supposed to be at work? :blink: I told her that I when I was hired HR told me that if a paid holiday falls on a Saturday or Sunday that we get that Monday off. She said Ok enjoy your day off. I dont think she remembered that im hourly, Hopefully im all good my pay shows 8 hours holiday pay for the 1st.

should have gone in and got paid double. I really wanted to go out and hunt or shoot some steel today but didn't do either. Instead I just finished vacuuming and mopping for the floors and need to go to the store to pick up some stuff for dinner.
  • Like 2

Had a half day Friday and off today. Didn't do shit though. :)

I worked one day last week............the rest nope not a thing not even nay side work..........it was kind of nice doing nothing but am getting bored so.......

Really sucks that these bowl games are kind of lame........

should have gone in and got paid double. I really wanted to go out and hunt or shoot some steel today but didn't do either. Instead I just finished vacuuming and mopping for the floors and need to go to the store to pick up some stuff for dinner.

Its started you are becoming domesticated :lol::rolleyes: those fun days of doing what you wanted to do are over.......

• Like 3

I worked one day last week............the rest nope not a thing not even nay side work..........it was kind of nice doing nothing but am getting bored so.......

Really sucks that these bowl games are kind of lame........

Its started you are becoming domesticated :lol::rolleyes: those fun days of doing what you wanted to do are over.......

Lol. I think I could be a stay at home dad. I like this shit. She actually just called me on her break and when she asked what I did today she sounded upset that I didn't get to go shooting with my brother.

You do any more stands as of lately?

• Like 1

yeah but then HR would be wondering why I have a full day of overtime.

• Like 1

Lol. I think I could be a stay at home dad. I like this shit. She actually just called me on her break and when she asked what I did today she sounded upset that I didn't get to go shooting with my brother.

You do any more stands as of lately?

Oh yeah I have built a few more.....my local guy still wans 2 more for a fish system that he has on wood. He has 12 now I think on steel I made him.

Have another store who I built one for and keeps asking prices on others but nothing yet from them.

Also a few locals but only a few fish people are willing to pay the price ;) most are to cheap......I will never forget the guy who picked up zoas from me years ago. All I told him was hey bring me a 18 pack of beer....well :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Oh yeah I have built a few more.....my local guy still wans 2 more for a fish system that he has on wood. He has 12 now I think on steel I made him.

Have another store who I built one for and keeps asking prices on others but nothing yet from them.

Also a few locals but only a few fish people are willing to pay the price ;) most are to cheap......I will never forget the guy who picked up zoas from me years ago. All I told him was hey bring me a 18 pack of beer....well :rolleyes:

he wouldn't even pay you in beer? He'll, I'll buy you a full keg.
  • Like 2

he wouldn't even pay you in beer? He'll, I'll buy you a full keg.

Yeah this was years ago also but I just thought it was funny.......

I always try to help people out that are local and don't have any issues giving them a deal. But that one was to good of a deal :lol:

• Like 2

You'll make someone a good wife some day. ;)

• Like 2

You'll make someone a good wife some day. ;)

good, I'm preparing sausage for 'em right now.

Literally. Sausage and peppers for dinner tonight.

• Like 2