Innovative Marine Aquariums

Bad Hombre Cantina (yes I have a fish tank)

Sancho

You guys are getting a rare glimpse into the life of Herbert MacDonald.

We started by driving 2 hours to get these.

post-81810-0-84362100-1483235384_thumb.jpg

Then we went to some hipster place called Magnolia something. I felt like this was more of Sancho's thing except without beer but good street tacos.

post-81810-0-87313600-1483235619_thumb.jpg

Oh and while celebrating our anniversary I painted this for the new tank. It's the center piece.

post-81810-0-17638700-1483235548_thumb.jpg

There you go, bet you never knew the MacDonalds were so cool!

• Like 8

Rip them out of the ceiling. That's what I did when ours went off in the middle of the night.

did that....they have the lithium Ion batteries. I pulled them from the ceiling wrapped them in towels and blankets shoved them in the laundry hamper and closed the closet door.

Sounds like the new year is going to start off great for you ;)

Happy New Year everyone!

Could be worse mines definitely better than the guy who's house is on fire.

• Like 3

TMI... :lol:

I used to work with this old guy and he'd ask me "Rob, are farts supposed to be wet?" "No Willie, they're not." Well damn it, I'm 99% sure I just shit myself." Then he'd pat his ass. "Make that 100% sure." You NEVER had anything in your mouth when he was around because you never knew WTF he'd say next, lol.

• Like 2
righttirefire

I used to work with this old guy and he'd ask me "Rob, are farts supposed to be wet?" "No Willie, they're not." Well damn it, I'm 99% sure I just shit myself." Then he'd pat his ass. "Make that 100% sure." You NEVER had anything in your mouth when he was around because you never knew WTF he'd say next, lol.

Life around my family...

My buddy said to my brother, does that shirt come in a mens?

• Like 3

Life around my family...

My buddy said to my brother, does that shirt come in a mens?

No that's just around you.......I am sure the princess doesn't fart :rolleyes: remember woman don't do those things :lol:

righttirefire

No that's just around you.......I am sure the princess doesn't fart :rolleyes: remember woman don't do those things :lol:

Oh she totally farts. She's a mom....she does all kinds of nasty female things

• Like 1

So since stupid ass California voters outlawed the plastic grocery bag I'm now wondering what to do with my dog crap......I wish I could get a list of the people in my neighborhood that voted to ban the bags and let my dog shit on their yard daily and not pick it up.

• Like 4

Dumbass just use paper now.... light it on fire and toss it on there porch.....

:lol:

Yeah they make you pay for the paper bags now. And they guilt you into just buying the new reusable plastic bags :huh: stupid ass people they are still plastic....I hate Californians. Also trying to wrap my head around our new gun laws.......seriously I need to have a background check and waiting period to buy bullets??????

• Like 4

Randy came out for a second yesterday

A387BE32-4ED6-4AB4-823E-EDB7B7DC2F96_zps

Took my 6 line out of my aids tank. Stupid fish thinks it's a clownfish...at least they are all getting along.

9C90184B-8BA6-4916-8282-7EBD61CC8182_zps

• Like 4

So since stupid ass California voters outlawed the plastic grocery bag I'm now wondering what to do with my dog crap......I wish I could get a list of the people in my neighborhood that voted to ban the bags and let my dog shit on their yard daily and not pick it up.

I buy the big freezer bags from Costco. Sandwich baggie over my hand and the crap goes in the freezer bag and sits next to the house till trash day. Unless you have a dog like Slowtwitch then just invest in a front in loader and a roll off dumpster :lol:

or buy some of those doggie poop bags I see people have hooked to the leash. Not sure I knew you had a dog :huh: what kind is it any pictures?
  • Like 4

I buy the big freezer bags from Costco. Sandwich baggie over my hand and the crap goes in the freezer bag and sits next to the house till trash day. Unless you have a dog like Slowtwitch then just invest in a front in loader and a roll off dumpster :lol:

Looking to get her a little brother soon too. I don't care about the clean up part. That's the kids' job... :lol:

• Like 4

or buy some of those doggie poop bags I see people have hooked to the leash. Not sure I knew you had a dog :huh: what kind is it any pictures?

Yard is big enough every sunday it gets picked up......this time of year its even easier frozen......

• Like 1