Cultivated Reef

Bad Hombre Cantina (yes I have a fish tank)

Sancho

:wacko:

I spent my day in Michigan eating a vegetable tray and old shrimp. Glad the holiday is over! Back to work tomorrow which is fine by me.

You get down this way, I'll treat you to some of the freshest shrimp you'll EVER have. Cheap too, $4/lb.

uNnoGkE.jpg

Did you get the squirts :wacko:

Where's my surprise??

lRarNk8.gif

You did?!? Is it one of the poop boxes?!?

I could send you some anemone and leather coral milkshakes if you like.

• Like 1

Really? I put them side by side over my tank and took the white to 100% then when I took the new one to 122% that side of the tank was night and day difference in brightness. Not like it matters I won't use 100% of it.

• Like 2

You've been buzzzzzeeeeeddddddd.......... Ben the bearer of great news all the time :lol:

IKR :lol: he walks in kicks you in the nuts winks and knocks over your flowers on the way out.

You get down this way, I'll treat you to some of the freshest shrimp you'll EVER have. Cheap too, $4/lb.

uNnoGkE.jpg

lRarNk8.gif

I could send you some anemone and leather coral milkshakes if you like.

omg :lol:
  • Like 4
righttirefire

Really? I put them side by side over my tank and took the white to 100% then when I took the new one to 122% that side of the tank was night and day difference in brightness. Not like it matters I won't use 100% of it.

My texted obviously didn't appear.

It said, "we all have read how poorly the human eye is to detecting light levels"

You two joining AA and watching shameless by any chance?

I don't know what shameless is

Hell NO AA is for quitters :lol:

I like my beer to much TOO............

Fixed that for your auto correct

• Like 1

My texted obviously didn't appear.

It said, "we all have read how poorly the human eye is to detecting light levels"

I don't know what shameless is

Fixed that for your auto correct

Shameless is a showtime show. One character is putting himself through AA and took up knitting to pass the time that he's sober.
  • Like 2

The princess is deciding on not moving the furnature back after the Christmas tree comes down... so that 5ft wall should be free real estate for a new aquarium, RIGHT?

sounds like an excellent idea! Although where you gonna put the tree next year?
  • Like 1

I don't understand people who face time. Well kids, grandparents, and even phone sex makes sense. But 2 grown ass men talking about football and their plans tonight was just strange to watch.

• Like 8

I don't understand people who face time. Well kids, grandparents, and even phone sex makes sense. But 2 grow ass men talking about football and their plans tonight was just strang to watch.

Oh so I cant face time you :lol::P

I agree hell I even hate talking on the phone..........

• Like 3

F and me. Come home from work both kids are sick the wife is sick. Feel like just leaving and stayin at the holiday inn till this shit passes. But I know it's too late I'm doomed :(

• Like 4

F and me. Come home from work both kids are sick the wife is sick. Feel like just leaving and stayin at the holiday inn till this shit passes. But I know it's too late I'm doomed :(

Just keep drinking...............alcohol kills everything :lol:

• Like 2
righttirefire

sounds like an excellent idea! Although where you gonna put the tree next year?

In the next house... because if I move in a new tank before we move. She'll be moving... and I'll be single... might not be a bad solution

• Like 3

In the next house... because if I move in a new tank before we move. She'll be moving... and I'll be single... might not be a bad solution

:lol: you sure about that...........

#TheRealBettyWhite

Another icon to be taken in 2016.

What?

Betty left us?

:^ (

Trying this new idea. DR gave the demon a recommendation for melatonin. I hope it works.

Methadone?

• Like 2
righttirefire

What?

Betty left us?

:^ (

Methadone?

Betty white is still alive, I was saying stinkybunny is the real Betty White, because he has bronchitis.

I don't think the doctors would recommend methadone...

It didn't work he came in the middle of the night crying about a nightmare. 1 zombie attacked and killed everyone but he was the last one and was killed too...

I think I found my nighttime mask...

• Like 4

Well, it is a bad thing for me. Being 1/2 Blackfoot, it starts as bronchitis and then pneumonia gets its claws into me and I end up in the hospital for 2 days. In 2005 it damn near killed me.

Well, it is a bad thing for me. Being 1/2 Blackfoot, it starts as bronchitis and then pneumonia gets its claws into me and I end up in the hospital for 2 days. In 2005 it damn near killed me.

Get well Stinky. I need you well enough to ship your corals to me. ?
  • Like 1