Cultivated Reef

Bad Hombre Cantina (yes I have a fish tank)

Sancho

:lol:

I hope my insurance covers these the same as my other pump supplies. The continuous monitoring is awesome, but I can't afford $500 a month for them if my insurance is a dick.

You should let Google control all that they already run our lives might as well keep you alive too..

• Like 1

Back to work tomorrow :( today was a good day. Spent most of it in my Jammie's playing gta 5. Napping in the sofa and ended the day at a co workers house....we played cornhole and had an awesome deep fried turkey dinner

• Like 3

So my continuous glucose sensors are supposed to last six days. Mine failed its calibration twice in a row just now, only four days after inserting it, and it bricked itself. Normally you can force them to reconnect and it will reset itself and work again, but not this time. Wouldn't be a big deal if the ############s weren't $100 each.

:wacko:

Back to work tomorrow :( today was a good day. Spent most of it in my Jammie's playing gta 5. Napping in the sofa and ended the day at a co workers house....we played cornhole and had an awesome deep fried turkey dinner

I spent my day in Michigan eating a vegetable tray and old shrimp. Glad the holiday is over! Back to work tomorrow which is fine by me.
  • Like 5

Still on vacation..........bored to hell..........

:wacko:
I spent my day in Michigan eating a vegetable tray and old shrimp. Glad the holiday is over! Back to work tomorrow which is fine by me.

Did you get the squirts :wacko:

• Like 5

Finishing it up now.........Yes. I said "finishing".

Where's my surprise??

Ours do the same thing :lol:

Ours do as well! Stella and Iko come downstairs with me. Stella goes back to bed. Franklin just stays in bed until Jeff gets up :lol:

• Like 6

I ate and am now ready to go back to bed...............need to find something to do if this is how retirement is I may work till I die :wacko: maybe I should take up knitting...........anyone need a sweater :unsure:

• Like 4
righttirefire

Astinus,

So the uzuri africian blend, is disappointing. It's has a strong earthy auroma, which leads you to believe it'll have a potent flavor notes. It's neither strong or flavorful. It's a drinkable, non-offensive coffee.

I may send you dome to try a different see if it's just me. The princess hasn't commented on this coffee at all.

I ate and am now ready to go back to bed...............need to find something to do if this is how retirement is I may work till I die :wacko: maybe I should take up knitting...........anyone need a sweater :unsure:

The princess yarn for me to make her a hat. Knit or crochet... it's good for dexterity

• Like 4

Where's my surprise??

Ours do as well! Stella and Iko come downstairs with me. Stella goes back to bed. Franklin just stays in bed until Jeff gets up :lol:

Shit! I actually got you something....we need to figure out shipping dates.

• Like 2

Last I knew, RTF likes Sweater Puppies ;)

• Like 1

You did?!? Is it one of the poop boxes?!?

You want a box o poop :unsure: I can toss some in............

chicken, cat and dog........look at it as a variety pack :D

• Like 5

I had know idea RTF was such a coffee conisuer :lol:

Tank looks good with the second Prime....however the side with the HD is more blue. 3616D50C-B263-4037-9A93-84383CD16FA4_zps

The new HD Prime is awesome with how it lets you steal power from other channels. Like you said it seems brighter as well!
  • Like 1
jedimasterben

The new HD Prime is awesome with how it lets you steal power from other channels. Like you said it seems brighter as well!

Not really. They actually just lowered the maximum percentage for each channel so that the 'overdrive' or whatever they call it will still only go to 100%, it just says it's running higher. ;)

• Like 2

The spectra macro pack.

:lol:

Not really. They actually just lowered the maximum percentage for each channel so that the 'overdrive' or whatever they call it will still only go to 100%, it just says it's running higher. ;)

Sort of like the guitar amps that were marked to go up to 11?

• Like 3

Really? I put them side by side over my tank and took the white to 100% then when I took the new one to 122% that side of the tank was night and day difference in brightness. Not like it matters I won't use 100% of it.
  • Like 2

You've been buzzzzzeeeeeddddddd.......... Ben the bearer of great news all the time :lol:

• Like 4
righttirefire

Really? I put them side by side over my tank and took the white to 100% then when I took the new one to 122% that side of the tank was night and day difference in brightness. Not like it matters I won't use 100% of it.

righttirefire

The princess is deciding on not moving the furnature back after the Christmas tree comes down... so that 5ft wall should be free real estate for a new aquarium, RIGHT?

• Like 4

Astinus,

So the uzuri africian blend, is disappointing. It's has a strong earthy auroma, which leads you to believe it'll have a potent flavor notes. It's neither strong or flavorful. It's a drinkable, non-offensive coffee.

I may send you dome to try a different see if it's just me. The princess hasn't commented on this coffee at all.

The princess yarn for me to make her a hat. Knit or crochet... it's good for dexterity

You two joining AA and watching shameless by any chance?
  • Like 2