inTank Media Baskets

My little POTO- SPS heavy mixed reef

Slowtwitch

The coralline looks awesome...don't get rid of it :). Or, scrape it to spread it more!

Thanks Gena. No need to scrape for it to spread. Doing that really well on its own. Luckily I don't mind as long as it's not on the glass.
  • Like 2

Tanks lookin good man! Looks like your going to need another bigger tank soon lol

That chalice in the top down pic, is that the one you got from me? It looks alot different.... I think its getting more light then it was/ is here. I have one higher up thats getting some greenish to it but I can't capture it in a pic at all :wacko: The lower light pieces are all purple/red lol

Tanks lookin good man! Looks like your going to need another bigger tank soon lol

That chalice in the top down pic, is that the one you got from me? It looks alot different.... I think its getting more light then it was/ is here. I have one higher up thats getting some greenish to it but I can't capture it in a pic at all :wacko: The lower light pieces are all purple/red lol

It is your piece. It is getting a little crowded. Several pieces will be making their way to the big tank. Then I need to rearrange some things to accommodate those that want lower light.

The tank is looking really nice!!!!

Thanks!

Love the top down shots ?

Thanks. I need to figure out how to blocks the light reflection to get the back half of the tank. Can't see any of my Montis which have really taken off.
  • Like 3

What kind of light are you running on this? And you should really update your front page so I dont have to ask so many questions lol. Also are you mounted or hanging the light?

What kind of light are you running on this? And you should really update your front page so I dont have to ask so many questions lol. Also are you mounted or hanging the light?

Reef Radiance 165p led. Hung under the cabinets. Yeah youre right, I probably should update the first page. Maybe one day...:-D
  • Like 1
  • 1 month later...

It really is a nice piece. Soo big and fluffy all the time. It would match the color scheme in your tank well. I can't wait to have a few of those turquoise trumpets to place next to it and bring out more of the blue.

• Like 2

It really is a nice piece. Soo big and fluffy all the time. It would match the color scheme in your tank well. I can't wait to have a few of those turquoise trumpets to place next to it and bring out more of the blue.

Just take lots of pictures of it for me :). That's probably my favorite open brain I've seen!
  • Like 1

There's no way that can be real...... can it???

Surely not.

If so, it might be time to stage an Intervention for your urchin's little hoarding problem.

• Like 4

It unfortunately is for real...

There's no way that can be real...... can it???

Surely not.

If so, it might be time to stage an Intervention for your urchin's little hoarding problem.

• Like 1