inTank Media Baskets

Chris' custom 150

Chris!

The worst is to look at a really old photo and think "well the acan stung that to death", "well that RTNd", etc.But that's compensated with how well things have done and the frags you've sent around

• Like 1

Congrats on the new home for your family. Yeah, it stinks to lose stuff and you are no doubt tired and beat up from the move but give yourself some time to recharge and you and your tank will be better for it. That looks like a great house to put down some roots in and so your tank can really settle in.

Think about how many $$ in food is lost to the toilet each year. :D

I dunno, I've lost a lot of money in corals as well so I'm used to making up stuff to make me feel better.

:lol: When you put it like that it does make ya feel a little better :)

Congrats on the new home for your family. Yeah, it stinks to lose stuff and you are no doubt tired and beat up from the move but give yourself some time to recharge and you and your tank will be better for it. That looks like a great house to put down some roots in and so your tank can really settle in.

Thanks, yeah the move and life has been keeping me quite busy lately. Tomorrow is me and the Mrs. 7 yr wedding anniversary so probably not getting as much tank stuff done as I'd like this weekend :lol: The house is really nice and has alot of potential to serve our plan of being a looooong term home. the area is great and the kid elementary school is right in the subdivision which is pretty nice. There are several parks to rotate within a mile of here as well so it helps make up for the smaller yard (we had an acre and a half before..... now just a tiny lot).

I have been having trouble even finding the pump that I want to use so might end up ordering something different then what I was planning since everyplace seems to be 0 in stock.... Or maybe I should take it as a sign not to do the basement sump lol

• Like 3

:lol: When you put it like that it does make ya feel a little better :)

Thanks, yeah the move and life has been keeping me quite busy lately. Tomorrow is me and the Mrs. 7 yr wedding anniversary so probably not getting as much tank stuff done as I'd like this weekend :lol: The house is really nice and has alot of potential to serve our plan of being a looooong term home. the area is great and the kid elementary school is right in the subdivision which is pretty nice. There are several parks to rotate within a mile of here as well so it helps make up for the smaller yard (we had an acre and a half before..... now just a tiny lot).

I have been having trouble even finding the pump that I want to use so might end up ordering something different then what I was planning since everyplace seems to be 0 in stock.... Or maybe I should take it as a sign not to do the basement sump lol

Congrats on the new house and 7 years ow and the new truck to. WTF is going on in Flint with the water? I donated a case of water at my grocery store to be sent to Flint.
  • Like 2

Congrats on the new house and 7 years ow and the new truck to. WTF is going on in Flint with the water? I donated a case of water at my grocery store to be sent to Flint.

Thanks man.

Flint is just bein Flint lol..... Yes they got some shitty water, but it has been going on for like 3 yrs, its nothing new they are just finally getting off their asses to complain and the race baiters have taken it over and made it national (months after being told by snyder to switch back to Detroit water and getting state money to assist in doing so).... they knew it was shit water they were getting before they started getting it, the river is a known dumping ground for various plants, abandoned/ stolen cars, and dead bodies, etc.. Anyone who says ooh I figured it would be safe is a ####ing moron and/ or a liar. Now they are trying to make it into a race thing which is a crock of shit there are alot of other races that live in flint and I wouldn't say 56% black is a huge enough majority that the white man set out to poison and kill off all the blacks and the other 44% of everyone else was just a cost of being able to do so like some are trying to claim. :lol:

Also, to further show how dumb Flint is about the whole thing morons are praising the men and women handing out the bottled water and posting videos of some of them.... Many are ####ing inmates on work detail, not exactly who I want to open my door to for a $3 case of water. And they are acting like this $3 case of water is a cure and brilliant fix for the millions upon millions of dollars in shitty infrastructure that needed to be fixed before their dumbasses choose to switch from Detroit water (which is what my new house is on and has 75 tds) to undrinkable nasty ass polluted river water. Then you have the ones bitching about it not being enough and them only giving out so much per day.... bitch use your food stamps and buy another case then,. On top of that, the pics online you see of the shitty water, it aint even like that. And they were supposed to have switched back to Detroit water a few months ago so really the worst of the actual water problems is over, its just the shitty infrastructure and peoples houses with old plumbing they have neglected for years and trying to catch a free ride on getting alot of it replaced and blaming others instead of themselves for ever allowing it to happen and for letting their homes and community become a run down pos. #### I saw a thing on FB the other day bitch was whining she needed more free bottled water because she recently (keep in mind this has really been going on for yrs...) lost 3 cats and is afraid she is going to lose more if she doesn't get more free bottled water.

All that said, I feel bad for the kids, they are the only innocent ones in this and it is a shame this shit is happening to them and they will have to live with the shitty outcome and problems associated with all of this because people are morons.... But they are the only ones I feel bad for. The parents are ####ing morons if their water looked anything like the pics you see online and they were giving it to anyone!

Congrats on the 7 year anniversary!

Thanks Felicia :)

• Like 4

Thanks man.

Flint is just bein Flint lol..... Yes they got some shitty water, but it has been going on for like 3 yrs, its nothing new they are just finally getting off their asses to complain and the race baiters have taken it over and made it national (months after being told by snyder to switch back to Detroit water and getting state money to assist in doing so).... they knew it was shit water they were getting before they started getting it, the river is a known dumping ground for various plants, abandoned/ stolen cars, and dead bodies, etc.. Anyone who says ooh I figured it would be safe is a ####### moron and/ or a liar. Now they are trying to make it into a race thing which is a crock of shit there are alot of other races that live in flint and I wouldn't say 56% black is a huge enough majority that the white man set out to poison and kill off all the blacks and the other 44% of everyone else was just a cost of being able to do so like some are trying to claim. :lol:

Also, to further show how dumb Flint is about the whole thing morons are praising the men and women handing out the bottled water and posting videos of some of them.... Many are ####### inmates on work detail, not exactly who I want to open my door to for a $3 case of water. And they are acting like this $3 case of water is a cure and brilliant fix for the millions upon millions of dollars in shitty infrastructure that needed to be fixed before their dumbasses choose to switch from Detroit water (which is what my new house is on and has 75 tds) to undrinkable nasty ass polluted river water. Then you have the ones bitching about it not being enough and them only giving out so much per day.... bitch use your food stamps and buy another case then,. On top of that, the pics online you see of the shitty water, it aint even like that. And they were supposed to have switched back to Detroit water a few months ago so really the worst of the actual water problems is over, its just the shitty infrastructure and peoples houses with old plumbing they have neglected for years and trying to catch a free ride on getting alot of it replaced and blaming others instead of themselves for ever allowing it to happen and for letting their homes and community become a run down pos. #### I saw a thing on FB the other day bitch was whining she needed more free bottled water because she recently (keep in mind this has really been going on for yrs...) lost 3 cats and is afraid she is going to lose more if she doesn't get more free bottled water.

All that said, I feel bad for the kids, they are the only innocent ones in this and it is a shame this shit is happening to them and they will have to live with the shitty outcome and problems associated with all of this because people are morons.... But they are the only ones I feel bad for. The parents are ####### morons if their water looked anything like the pics you see online and they were giving it to anyone!

Thanks Felicia :)

Isn't it crazy that in my school the teachers are pretty much telling us "Racism and attempts at genocide are still here; look at Trump and Snyder". "Vote Bernie to get free college and force the corrupt republicans to stop stealing from minorities". Keep politics out of school my ass :o

Isn't it crazy that in my school the teachers are pretty much telling us "Racism and attempts at genocide are still here; look at Trump and Snyder". "Vote Bernie to get free college and force the corrupt republicans to stop stealing from minorities". Keep politics out of school my ass :o

Wow lol Yes, racism exists, but it aint the same kind that went on in the past.... I woulda told that crazy ass teacher sorry, there is no such thing as a free lunch and we will all end up paying for college even if we don't use it if we switch to that bs system of free college... look what this supposed health care for everyone has done to prices :lol:

Hell if anything Obama is trying to make further strides at setting up genocide then trump or snyder, atleast thats what it looks like from my FB news feed shit LOL

• Like 1

I donated a case of water at my grocery store to be sent to Flint.

Today on my facebook shit one of my cousin's friends who works at a Kroger posted about the pieces of shit trying to return cases of water to the store that they are getting for free! She knows its the stuff they are getting free because they have to put Xs through the upc codes (so people can't return them, and when they try they can tell them to #### off and get a job LOL)..... and of course they "couldn't find their receipt" and decided they "didn't need the water" :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

• Like 3

Had a couple of pages of catching up to do, that house looks lovely, nice find.

Moving always sucks balls. And I've never really "moved" but it still sucks balls.

Flint is, well. Flint, like you said.

Thank you, we really like the house. Definitely see ourselves here for the long haul.... and I hate moving especially with a big tank lol

Yup, can't really help those that aren't willing to help themselves. Oh and if you want to belive Kwame Kilpatrick (former Detroit Mayor, who is in prison) he knew about Flints shitty water as far back as 2004 LOL

• Like 1

Man that's irritating to hear about people trying to return the free water. Damn I return every year and probably had some food cooked in that shit water. I remember growing up and the Flint river was gnarly even back then. As you say- all kinds of vehicles and dead bodies in that nasty stew.

Man that's irritating to hear about people trying to return the free water. Damn I return every year and probably had some food cooked in that shit water. I remember growing up and the Flint river was gnarly even back then. As you say- all kinds of vehicles and dead bodies in that nasty stew.

Yeah Flint definitely isn't what it used to be. I mean its been rough for years but the people just make it a complete shithole anymore really. When I saw that I wasn't surprised in the least bit man, I seriously shook my head and was just like "####ing Flint" :wacko::lol:

• Like 2

Yeah Flint definitely isn't what it used to be. I mean its been rough for years but the people just make it a complete shithole anymore really. When I saw that I wasn't surprised in the least bit man, I seriously shook my head and was just like "####### Flint" :wacko::lol:

Ya, I heard Meijer's had to close cause their own employees where stealing shit out the back door- beautiful! It's definitely always been rough- I had a gun put to my head and knives pulled on me a few times growing up but we were always in the alley bars and skating downtown and across the river. It was just how it was and seems to never change

Ya, I heard Meijer's had to close cause their own employees where stealing shit out the back door- beautiful! It's definitely always been rough- I had a gun put to my head and knives pulled on me a few times growing up but we were always in the alley bars and skating downtown and across the river. It was just how it was and seems to never change

The Meijer on Pierson was just horrible, the location was badddd. Pierson Rd has been one of the rougher areas in Flint for a few yrs now, even has its own gang.... and they don't give a ####. Couple yrs ago one of their douches shot an MTA bus that was actually a school bus for Flint Schools and killed a kid on the bus. You couldn't see through the windows it was just random supposedly gang initiation bs. They closed the pierson rd kroger earlier last yr as well cuz there was so much theft and violence (from fights to shoot outs, cars being broken into to being stolen and everything between).

The Meijer on Center Rd is closing soon too from what I've heard because of theft as well, opening a new one in GB supposedly across from Genesys hospital on Holly Rd near baldwin

• Like 1

Wow lol Yes, racism exists, but it aint the same kind that went on in the past.... I woulda told that crazy ass teacher sorry, there is no such thing as a free lunch and we will all end up paying for college even if we don't use it if we switch to that bs system of free college... look what this supposed health care for everyone has done to prices :lol:

Hell if anything Obama is trying to make further strides at setting up genocide then trump or snyder, atleast thats what it looks like from my FB news feed shit LOL

Ha yeah... VERY liberal school :)

Ha yeah... VERY liberal school :)

Sounds like they should focus on education and not politics and religion.... especially one sided politics lol Sad part is with snyder they are only getting the POS opinion of things.... like the side coming from those trying to return the free water for drug money LOL

Today on my facebook shit one of my cousin's friends who works at a Kroger posted about the pieces of shit trying to return cases of water to the store that they are getting for free! She knows its the stuff they are getting free because they have to put Xs through the upc codes (so people can't return them, and when they try they can tell them to #### off and get a job LOL)..... and of course they "couldn't find their receipt" and decided they "didn't need the water" :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:wacko:

Yeah Flint definitely isn't what it used to be. I mean its been rough for years but the people just make it a complete shithole anymore really. When I saw that I wasn't surprised in the least bit man, I seriously shook my head and was just like "####### Flint" :wacko::lol:

Sounds like Gary :lol:

The Meijer on Pierson was just horrible, the location was badddd. Pierson Rd has been one of the rougher areas in Flint for a few yrs now, even has its own gang.... and they don't give a ####. Couple yrs ago one of their douches shot an MTA bus that was actually a school bus for Flint Schools and killed a kid on the bus. You couldn't see through the windows it was just random supposedly gang initiation bs. They closed the pierson rd kroger earlier last yr as well cuz there was so much theft and violence (from fights to shoot outs, cars being broken into to being stolen and everything between).

The Meijer on Center Rd is closing soon too from what I've heard because of theft as well, opening a new one in GB supposedly across from Genesys hospital on Holly Rd near baldwin

Damn, that is crazy stuff. Terrible stories Chris. I still want to come back this summer- maybe we can hit Cherry Corals?

:wacko:

Sounds like Gary :lol:

Gary sounds lovely :lol:

Damn, that is crazy stuff. Terrible stories Chris. I still want to come back this summer- maybe we can hit Cherry Corals

Yeah Flints definitely not great, but its the people more then the water. Alot of the problems aren't even fully the waters fault, the infrastructure was in dire need of repair long before they started pumping that sewage from the river and calling it drinking water lol

Let me know man, been a while since I've been out to see Cherry. They have like a billion corals that aren't even listed on the site, Todd is a hoarder :lol:

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't even like to drive through flint anymore lol, the only time i go through it is when i feel like seeing what a human zoo is like.

Yeah pretty much. :lol:

How you been man? Glad to see your still alive, been a while!

lessergeneration

Yeah pretty much. :lol:

How you been man? Glad to see your still alive, been a while!

Doing good, just came home from school for the weekend. The tank is still a mess just bought a couple mollies to try and help fight the algae. Looks like you've been quite busy lately eh?

• Like 1

Doing good, just came home from school for the weekend. The tank is still a mess just bought a couple mollies to try and help fight the algae. Looks like you've been quite busy lately eh?

Sweet where you going to school at now? Yeah probably hard to keep the tank looking its best when your gone at school alot, or you have it with you?

Yeah just a little busy lately :lol:

lessergeneration

Sweet where you going to school at now? Yeah probably hard to keep the tank looking its best when your gone at school alot, or you have it with you?

Yeah just a little busy lately :lol:

Im at CMU, and yeah I'm barely ever at home anymore maybe once every 2 months. I've got a little 10g FW tank up at school with me just because FW is easy lol.

• Like 1