Top Shelf Aquatics

TeenyReef's 10g Fusion - ATO Disaster

teenyreef

Christopher Marks
7 hours ago, teenyreef said:

Here's my view of the tank from my desk chair. 

2017-07-30 IM10 FTS

I'm going on vacation for a week, so I stayed up late getting water changes and other maintenance done so all the tank sitter has to do is drop cubes of frozen and dose PhosphateRX. 

Have a great vacation @teenyreef! Who do you entrust to babysit the tank? The dog sitter? :D 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, jack1978 said:

Looks beautiful man.  Enjoy the vacation! 

5 hours ago, Weetabix7 said:

This!!

1 hour ago, Christopher Marks said:

Have a great vacation @teenyreef! Who do you entrust to babysit the tank? The dog sitter? :D 

Thanks everybody! I hope to have lots of time to get caught up on NR and maybe even read some new posts. 

We're good friends with the family across the street and the only pet they have is Joey the turtle. So they come over and take care of the three dogs, three betta tanks, three reef tanks, the 90g planted tank, and one hamster. And the dogs end up spending a fair bit of the time over at their house visiting. I suspect the puppy may spend most of his time over there :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
4 hours ago, Sharbuckle said:

Murphy is so damn cute. Also those Legendary corals zoos are amazing. Is that three dogs now? 

Yep, three dogs now. I don't have many pics of all three yet because at least one is always on the move. But my wife did take this picture after play time the other day :)

download_20170805_132401.jpg

• Like 8
  • Haha 3
fishfreak0114

You must not get anything done with such a nice tank right next to you!  I know I wouldn't.  Have fun on vacation, I hope the tank does well while your gone :) Love the group photo! :wub:

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Pjanssen said:

Tank is awesome. I really love the clowns in the background too.:P

Ha ha, me too! I can't even remember what gift @Tamberav sent me, but when she sent me my secret Santa gift a few years ago, she wrapped the box in hand decorated paper. I cut out all the artwork and pinned it up around the tank. I think the artwork was the best gift! 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Sharbuckle said:

We're thinking about adding a puppy. Should probably be able to control our first two first haha

For sure, because with two older dogs the puppy does everything they do, both good and bad! 

5 hours ago, Madcat said:

You have a hamster? Can I see it? *grabbyhands*

I am a big fan of this tank, btw. It is overwhelmingly amazing.

Thank you! The hamster, Stella, belongs to my daughter. I'll post a pic when I get home from vacation next weekend. 

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, teenyreef said:

Thank you! The hamster, Stella, belongs to my daughter. I'll post a pic when I get home from vacation next weekend. 

:D I love small critters. I have two 40 gal tanks housing 3 Russian dwarfs in my bedroom currently. I always like seeing other people's set-ups and hams!

• Like 1
17 hours ago, teenyreef said:

The tank sitter sent me this pic today. It's a little blurry but I think you can get the general idea. 

download_20170806_215444.jpg

Aww my hammy had that exact same spinner thingie!  She LOVED it, even more than her wheel! 

• Like 1
On 8/9/2017 at 9:00 PM, kylhcky said:

what's up teeny, it's been a while.  great to see the tank is doing well.  makes me want to start mine back up again. 

Hey Kyle, it's great to hear from you! And you definitely should start your tank up again :D

On 8/8/2017 at 10:50 PM, dferrari13 said:

What skimmer are you using?

Hi Drew, I'm using the Eshopps Nano. It's a tight fit but I think it works better than the Desktop Ghost I used to have. 

Your tank is looking fantastic, by the way! 

• Thanks 1
On 8/6/2017 at 10:05 PM, fishfreak0114 said:

Cutie :wub:

On 8/6/2017 at 10:23 PM, Madcat said:

I LOVE HER SHE'S SO CUTE!!

Ahem - love your tank too of course! :D

On 8/7/2017 at 4:40 AM, jstuver said:

Tank is looking awesome and that pup is adorable along with the other two! 

On 8/7/2017 at 7:13 AM, stellablue said:

Puppies, tanks, puppies, hamsters, zoas - so much awesomeness - puppies :wub: 

On 8/7/2017 at 3:49 PM, Lula_Mae said:

Aww my hammy had that exact same spinner thingie!  She LOVED it, even more than her wheel! 

On 8/8/2017 at 6:51 PM, I'm Batman said:

Looking good!!

Thanks everyone! I get back from vacation Saturday night. I can't wait to hug the puppies and check on the tanks! 

• Like 1