TeenyReef's 10g Fusion - ATO Disaster

teenyreef

not enough corals....just saying

You are such an instigator!

Here are some of the FTS shots I took for the TOTM article:

28630943671_15e5cebc4f_b.jpg2016-07-31 IM10 FTS by TeenyReef, on Flickr

28676346276_e312069a0b_b.jpg2016-07-31 Top Down #2 by TeenyReef, on Flickr

28093123673_5892ee7cd8_b.jpg2016-07-31 IM10 Top Down #1 by TeenyReef, on Flickr

Bringing this over. Congrats, John! This is one of my favorite tanks and this TOTM is well-deserved.

• Like 4

You are such an instigator!

Bringing this over. Congrats, John! This is one of my favorite tanks and this TOTM is well-deserved.

Yessss, MOAR CORALZ.

Thanks, Rachel :flower:

Congrats Teeny, well deserved.

Thanks, Kyl!

Congrats Teeny! Your tank is an inspiration to many of us!

Thanks, Rory - I'm looking forward to your eventual Nano :)

Grats!! Well deserved!

Thank you! It doesn't show up in the FTS but all your cute little fish pictures are pinned up behind the tank :)

Gosh, where have I been!? I didnt know you got totm! Bout time :)

Thanks, Elizabeth! I appreciate all of the encouragement and feedback you've given in this thread :D

• Like 3

Hurray! With the death walker nem gone all your montis are looking gorgeous again! Not surprising you got TOTM. They're all pretty and your corals are shining!

• Like 1

Thank you! It doesn't show up in the FTS but all your cute little fish pictures are pinned up behind the tank :)

:wub: I already can't wait for this years secret santa

• Like 1
StinkyBunny

Yessss, MOAR CORALZ.

Just wait till it cools down and I get some Montis out of Fiji and maricultured out of Indo. You're gonna need a bigger tank. ;)

• Like 1

awesome build you have here and congrats on winning tank of the month! i just put together an IM 10 gallon fusion tank, i hope to have it as nice as yours bud.

• Like 1

Thanks, everyone! Things are crazy busy at work right now, I've been working super late almost every night and then sleeping all weekend. I'm avoiding doing work right now so maybe I'll post a picture or two :lol:

The tank is still doing well, although one of the green acans decided to start receding back to the skeleton overnight. I drained out almost all the water, leaving the bigger fish flipping around a bit saying bad words to me. I put a couple drops of peroxide right on the acan and the skeleton, and put the water back in after about thirty seconds. The fish were no worse for the wear and the acan hasn't receded any further. Hopefully that's a disaster averted!

The blue ric has suddenly gotten huge - it's probably almost doubled in size in a couple of weeks. It's so big now that the clowns snuggle up in it. Silly clowns :rolleyes:

28241862104_c301263225_b.jpg20160807-untitled-018.jpg by TeenyReef, on Flickr

• Like 10

Yes, congrats! I was on my way over to say the same thing but ninja beat me to it lol.

Looks like acan has healed over also, hopefully it regrows to its former glory :).

• Like 1