inTank Media Baskets

Kat's Birthday Party

metrokat

bee-costume-cat1.gif

Thank you!

Absolutely. But it was a well earned compliment mam. Most my time gets taken up by my dogs, I'm currently socializing a very large puppy and then we get into more advanced training. Luckily my tank is pretty low maintenance to allow me to do the puppy thing .
  • Like 1

Attempting to catch up on your tread....if you want a small goby that sand sifts all over look into a Rainford. My pecks all over, sifts, and even eats cyano. One of my favorites right now...just don't know if it would hold up to your other tankmates.

• Like 1

Basically all 'cleaner' animals have stripes. Neon gobies, cleaner wrasses, cleaner shrimp, other misc wrasses that are cleaners as juveniles, etc.

Even some baby angels....

• Like 1

Question- how did you change the title of the thread?!?!

Like the update part omgomgomg

Beautiful tank, as always!

Edit the OP using the "Use Full Editor" button.

• Like 1

It's brown. Since I started pohls there is a green tint on the encrusting base. Tank is on a 3 day light out, I'm suspecting dinos. The pohls seems to have triggered the right environment for the bastards. I've got a UV on the way. I'm very angry.

It's brown. Since I started pohls there is a green tint on the encrusting base. Tank is on a 3 day light out, I'm suspecting dinos. The pohls seems to have triggered the right environment for the bastards. I've got a UV on the way. I'm very angry.

You sure its Dinos? Things reacted or went downhill when the snot appeared? I never had that much snot, just a few strings hanging off the returns.

I'm not sure it's dinos but it appears to be. The snot was all over the gorgonian multiple times a day but not much else. Today it was much more. Also it seems the green slimer caught the worst of it, on 2 branchest there are long areas of a brown patch, right in the middle of the branch. It appears to have brown filamentous type of fuzz on it. Since it slimer by itself, maybe dinos just appear as a patch on this coral, not as snotty strings.

The UV should help, lights out too. Going to dose peroxide for a final nail in the Coffin and hope it all works. So utterly mad right now.

Odd, but beyond my knowledge. My snot wrapped around the slimer and a few other SPS and had no adverse effect. I sucked it out with a turkey baster and took the opportunity to break a sneaky branch on the slimer that was suddenly within striking distance of my teal acro, Still no browning. Knowing this I'll stop daily pohls dosing and go back to Fuel for a while.

• Like 1