Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Kat's Birthday Party

metrokat

20150508_144110.jpg

Kitty kitty kitty.... Very very pretty

Kitty Kat, how are you liking your Gyre? Do you recommend?

thanks. The gyre moves a large surface area so the whole tank gets movement. it is best suited for long tank than cubes for this reason. Shallow can work but not too shallow. Of course you can always turn the flow down to compensate for these things. It's worth trying that is for sure.
  • Like 1
hypostatic

Ah i wasn't sure if it was the old one, or a new one. It's really grown since page 108!:

20150104_104013.jpg

Must be all that food you shovel into the tank haha

hypostatic

Yeah, it's happier in general so it's expanding more. I'm sure if you have an old picture that you could count the polyps, and counted the polyps now, you'd have more polyps

Clean tank is clean. ERRMAGERD

20150508_144110.jpg

I haven't been by your thread for ages but the tank is looking fantastic! I miss the stocking flexibility of my 55 gallon (but not the extra maintenance!)

• Like 1
hypostatic

Okay Here we go

T5s only

All on

Opened the pics next to each other, (in the pics at least) they look very similar, but with the LEDs you're getting a nice fuller spectrum

• Like 1

Looks great Kat! <3

Thanks Roger :)

omgomgomg So much awesomeness going on in this tank. looks great Kat.

Thank you so much

Opened the pics next to each other, (in the pics at least) they look very similar, but with the LEDs you're getting a nice fuller spectrum

Agreed. It seems the LEDs add to the brightness and keeps the over-all color rendering the same. My LEDs are all channels equal at the moment since I am still ramping them up, I'm almost at 50%. When I get to about 60-70% I'll begin playing with color.