Top Shelf Aquatics

Kat's Birthday Party

metrokat

Good morning. Had some Gyre troubles that I needed to sort out first thing this morning. Actually, since the middle of the night but I got it to work again and I'm waiting to hear back from CoralVue on a replacement part.

So I opened an Instagram account for my cat yesterday and he has 13 followers already :)

https://instagram.com/metrokat

:)

• Like 2

Good morning. Had some Gyre troubles that I needed to sort out first thing this morning. Actually, since the middle of the night but I got it to work again and I'm waiting to hear back from CoralVue on a replacement part.

So I opened an Instagram account for my cat yesterday and he has 13 followers already :)

https://instagram.com/metrokat

:)

:rolleyes:

Dr.Brain Coral

Well Kat my friend turned 17 today. I think its only fair to go to his school and embarrass the crap out of him with balloons, streamers, kazoos and singing in my beautiful baritone voice.

• Like 1

So there is a thread floating about on BRS customer service. I have a CS story to tell. My brother gave me a Jawbone UP activity tracker for Christmas so less than 6 months ago. It's under warranty, cost about $99 and has become kaput. So customer service, very helpful, offered me a replacement. Except my original band has been discontinued. My color in my size is waitlisted for 6-8 weeks, any other color in my size is also waitlisted the same. The only thing available was a large size band (which I opted to take after 3 phone calls). The only other replacement option they offer is a lower level band that sells for $50 and a $50 coupon towards any purchase from them.

The next level band is $99. So I asked the guy hey you're sending me $100 worth of stuff right, the $50 device and $50 coupon, so why not just send me the $99 tracker? I'll even pay extra for shipping if needed. And he tells me that option is not available. I'm like but you do understand what I'm saying here right, you're shelling out $100 anyway, why not just send me the $100 device? Nope.

giphy.gif

• Like 2

On the other hand. I'm in the clothing business, we are a made to order company, basically we manufacture when we have an order in hand. So we ship out a small order to a customer. She calls, is very graceful, god bless you at every turn and all. Says she made a mistake in ordering these styles, it's not really a customer can we please take it back. I was going to offer her a credit minus restocking fee towards another purchase. But it just so happened that another customer, with a store name almost identical called and wanted to return some stuff for unhappiness reasons. Okay so while I was waiting for everybody to send me written requests to figure out the paperwork, the graceful customer called several times and I erroneously sent her the return authorization meant for the unhappy customer.

to make a long story short, I ended up refunding both customers. I was cussed out foe the restocking fee from the graceful customer, but honestly lady, you should think about what you're ordering before you place the order.

Or how about. Last week, customer calls us, one of the styles is running very large, a size 10 woman was able to fit into a small. Okay no problem, send the return paperwork. Goods come back, missing both large size pieces in the pre-pack. /facepalm

• Like 6