Innovative Marine Aquariums

Kat's Birthday Party

metrokat

Slowtwitch

My problem is I don't like dealing with humans ....

I would like the world much more if I didn't have to deal with humans.
  • Like 2
hypostatic

Scraped my tank today. Like all 4 walls and ever partial over flow. Then I changed out the water. Even in the pico.

Dog_Meme_1.jpg

This is why I don't do tank maintenance. That box is like 1-2 cubic feet. It takes a disproportionate amount of time/work to clean

• Like 3

This is why I don't do tank maintenance. That box is like 1-2 cubic feet. It takes a disproportionate amount of time/work to clean

Tank maintenance is actually therapeutic for me. Gives me time to clear my head and just relax and focus on the tank.

• Like 6

My repaired MP40, new RW-4, and a bigger reactor for trying biopellets are all collecting dust. Just too lazy.

I have that fluval canister filter - i loaned it to my buddy Vinny to deep clean his tank. I haven't cleaned it out since. :blush:

hypostatic

Tank maintenance is actually therapeutic for me. Gives me time to clear my head and just relax and focus on the tank.

Eh I get too wet and drip everywhere lol

A little baking soda on some stinky skimmate spillage

20150508_084805.jpg

Omg so going to buy one of these. Didnt know they exist.

and excellent investment. when it's dirty i just rinse and let it drip dry.

A little baking soda on some stinky skimmate spillage

20150508_084805.jpg

and excellent investment. when it's dirty i just rinse and let it drip dry.

Yea i usually just use like a million towels but this could solve all of that.

• Like 2

Cuz I stick my whole arm in there and it drips when I take it out lol

:slap: well so do I mister empire state building. That's why there's the trusted towel hanging on the door.

• Like 2
Paleoreef103

I'm amazed at your happy number of fish in your tank. I have four in my forty breeder though I'm thinking about a fang blenny and maybe a pair of gobies.

I'm amazed at your happy number of fish in your tank. I have four in my forty breeder though I'm thinking about a fang blenny and maybe a pair of gobies.

Overstocked I am. I would really like to get another yellow tang, mama clownfish beat my first one to death. Traded in mama, but till I have the rabbit I'm not adding another big fish. At some point the rabbit has to go, not sure how to catch a fast venomous spine fish when the time comes :huh:

Everybody mostly gets along. I see the occasional chase from the damsels or the clown. The other day the 6 line was chasing one of the anthias but the most aggression is from the 3 anthias, they are still female and having a hard time deciding who is going to turn. Sometimes I see 2 of them cozying up, sometimes I see 2 of them lock teeth and fight (do anthias have teeth? :huh: )

The rabbit is the sweetest personality of them all. Really like a puppy. Venomous puppy. They're well fed but not over-fed like the corals are. Longspines are breeding, clowns do the shake quite often, Rabbit and 6 line are best friends and rub each other all the time :wacko: It's a strange mix but it works.

• Like 2