ReefCleaners.org

NGaHB's 34 gallon... major rescape and a nem split

NorthGaHillbilly

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NorthGaHillbilly

Really well done, Greg! You bride is lovely...but is it just me, or are all of your bridesmaids under 5'2"??

You look like you could be my younger brother, no joke! Ask Gena...

I made sure to find one better lookin than me, not too hard to do, but i definitionally shot for the stars. LOL, Brees 5'10", so there were a few that were decently tall, but there were several under 5'2, the shortest is my sister in law.

Sounds like a good lookin fella B)

Nice to hear you're getting some good growth. Those birdsnests will kill ya, they can grow amazingly fast, then alarmingly fast, then what the hell am I going to do with this thing fast. :)

Congrats on your marriage and may God bless you both! Your wedding reminds me so much of my youngest son's with the suspenders, bow ties and rolled up sleeves. Our son's was at a similar venue too.

Thank you! Bree read your post and said "THANK YOUUU!!!!" it was all her, no wedding planner, and i made 75% of the decorations.

She deserves all the accolades. Something that amazing should be in a magazine :). I loved the guys' funky socks too LOL.

Did you make the registry table/desk????

NorthGaHillbilly

Congrats on your marriage and may God bless you both! Your wedding reminds me so much of my youngest son's with the suspenders, bow ties and rolled up sleeves. Our son's was at a similar venue too.

Thank you very much, and the best to your son and his wife!

:mellow: That was amazing.

Thanks dawg

I missed the wedding photos to :blush: those are so awesome shots and a good looking couple.

Thanks man, the photographer that shot the wedding did a great job, and was a really nice guy on top of that.

She deserves all the accolades. Something that amazing should be in a magazine :). I loved the guys' funky socks too LOL.

Did you make the registry table/desk????

I agree, she did a great job, all the little details were insane. We got 1500 photos from the photographer, we are yet to go through every single one of them other than a quick pass through.

That was one of the few things I didnt do, they had that, and she decorated it.

Sorry, no one cares about the tank anymore, just tell us more about the wedding!! :P

LOL, Ima make Bree set up an account, expecically since shes making me set up a small cube for the ostracized YCG :lol:

I switched in a coral+ for one of the blue+, not as pretty when Im looking at it, but it REALLY made taking pictures MUCH easier. Here are the results

New blue acro

16949102341_b8ae4877bc_c.jpg

PE is looking good

16763838969_905791a793_c.jpg

Dirty ass frag plug, but sick Lepto

16763836129_507aa24a19_c.jpg

And the cream of the crop

16742699007_6c19441115_c.jpg

16949104861_8e9456b43d_c.jpg

All photos shot at 1600 ISO, 125 SS, AUTO WB, didnt end up editing any of them

NorthGaHillbilly

Beautiful pictures. Wedding and corals. You should be proud of both.

Thank you very much

Whoa

LOL, its come a long way.

I ended up with a reef radiance nano light for the 8 gal cube, went to help a friend plumb his tank, and he just happened to be getting rid of it.

I held it over my tank for a min, I've GOG to get some blue LEDs over my main tank... that POP!

Thank you very much

LOL, its come a long way.

I ended up with a reef radiance nano light for the 8 gal cube, went to help a friend plumb his tank, and he just happened to be getting rid of it.

I held it over my tank for a min, I've GOG to get some blue LEDs over my main tank... that POP!

I have that lite over my 10 gallon. It does a nice job for what it is.

NorthGaHillbilly

I have that lite over my 10 gallon. It does a nice job for what it is.

Yea, im just looking for something to grow some weeds for the wife, glad to hear it aught to do the job. Just ordered the acrylic to make the cube an AIO... and a few other things to jazz up the main tank :ninja:

NorthGaHillbilly

looked like a nice wedding, nice but expensive

sure as hell wasnt cheap, but ALOT of DIY saved thousands of dollars. The save the dates could have cost $3 per, but Bree bought a stamp for $20 and I made them, saved over 500 bucks right there

jedimasterben

There is a lot of money to be made in just the printing and such for weddings. I've designed a lot of stuff for them, but even with all the fancy paper and high print costs people were like 'oh, is that all? here's my card!'

NorthGaHillbilly

Took the lady on the North Ga Wine Highway tour for her birthday and then stayed at a historic inn built in 1875, really cool weekend. Tho I will say, the wine highway thing left her with a headache :D

First stop, got our "passports" and first 8 wines

16989843072_a215ac65a7_c.jpg

16803482878_2a6c69397e_c.jpg

Double Fisting

16383419624_b0afaea068_c.jpg

17004936441_929983ae56_c.jpg

The place we got hitched started making wine, not just being a vineyard... I remember this spot well

16818063748_f5458e5282_c.jpg

Serenity Vineyards had by far the best wine'

16383416314_42f8974900_c.jpg

The dimpled area is a sleeve that they run refrigerant through to cool off the wine at various points in the process

17005821955_bf2e26d129_c.jpg

Glen Ella Springs Inn, really cool place

16818309360_dedb0f0e4d_c.jpg

Our room didnt have the original walls, but did have the OG floor

16979839696_d15d0a7acb_c.jpg

Their garden, they use the herbs in the resturant

16383407974_67d1227b0c_c.jpg

Their hustle in the 1880's was there "healing mineral spring"... we didnt try it

16819618379_57150066a0_c.jpg

It was a great weekend, we really needed it after all the long hours. I felt weird not working Sat and Sunday... and came home to a pretty gnarly skimmer cup

16383422554_0917fcb2af_c.jpg

Archived