Top Shelf Aquatics

AI prime wifi LED

reefernanoman

SouthFlorida_Tron

I assumed the mounting bracket was that large to accommodate the plastic rimmed tanks.....

It fit in my NUVO PICO 4 just perfect....

It's ridiculously oversized for my Cad 4
porkchop-rob

It's ridiculously oversized for my Cad 4

The top arm...I'll agree its WAY TOO LONG (it has a date with my dremel coming very soon)!

• Like 1
SouthFlorida_Tron

I had to move my daughters tank atleast 6" from the wall just to allow the extra length left over on the arm... ill be modifying it soon...

I had to move my daughters tank atleast 6" from the wall just to allow the extra length left over on the arm... ill be modifying it soon...

Were you ever able to correct the sagging problem? I'm thinking of ordering the light but i'm concerned with the "SAG"

chilled_fire

This is how it looks on my 15 gallon. i couldnt find my tripod so the exposure is not right and might feel the light creating dark spots, but its not.

DSC01909-crop.jpg

DSC01910-crop.jpg

sagging problem - solved :)

DSC01863.jpg

• Like 2

This is how it looks on my 15 gallon. i couldnt find my tripod so the exposure is not right and might feel the light creating dark spots, but its not.

DSC01909-crop.jpg

DSC01910-crop.jpg

sagging problem - solved :)

DSC01863.jpg

Is that a piece of airline tubing or something else that's helping to hold the light up? Also, could you post another pic just like the last one except further back (sort of like a side view FTS so we can see how the fixture looks on your tank. Thanks very much.

rone_kevin66

Would this light be a good choice for a 29g biocube? I like my kessil 350n but I miss the control.

No you would need 2 for a bc29 and that's from AI. I asked them about that as well. So at that price you are way better off with a nanobox duo.

Didnt want to post pics until it was completely done 100%. As stated before the screw going into the back of the light is a M5-08 16mm, I cant remember what size washers because I had them laying around. Then I hard mounted it to the light bar, I used a 1" 8/32 screw, it doesnt screw into the hole in the bracket but goes throw the slit in the bracket so I can move it back and forth if need be.

IMG_20150409_124400594_zpso9nbhy9l.jpg

IMG_20150409_124354026_zpsazc3epux.jpg

nismo_sky32

Didnt want to post pics until it was completely done 100%. As stated before the screw going into the back of the light is a M5-08 16mm, I cant remember what size washers because I had them laying around. Then I hard mounted it to the light bar, I used a 1" 8/32 screw, it doesnt screw into the hole in the bracket but goes throw the slit in the bracket so I can move it back and forth if need be.

IMG_20150409_124400594_zpso9nbhy9l.jpg

IMG_20150409_124354026_zpsazc3epux.jpg

Looks good. Might have to do this over my 15 gallon so I don't have a mounting arm larger than my tank

FlamingPrawn

Here are my current settings. No coral or anything yet. Please judge accordingly :)

Suggestions recommended. If you think it needs changed to allow easier SPS and LPS to grow let me know.

This is the first light I've ever had that has the controllability like the Prime

dB52xESl.png

Cameron6796

So apparently the light is really good, it's rated 18" square coverage but a lot of review are saying that's being modest and that it is larger coverage then advertised. That's probably a first. I'm really interested in it for a Nuvo 10 or twenty

Would this light be enough over a BC29 with softies, LPS, and monti caps

Easily good enough as long as you can mount it atleast six inches off the water surface