inTank Media Baskets

Nanofreaks Tiny Terror Algae returns!

Nanofreak79

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Legendary Corals

Found these BTA's three for $180 shipped. What you think about it!

I've ordered from LAReefs before, they have nice stuff!

Your awesome! you've got a new dwarf tank I'm anxious for as well.

Ah nanofreak, I must have mistyped because I don't have a Dwarf tank but I loved your enthusiasm anyway! I have researched them a lot but the rigors of hatching bb everyday has scared me off.

Nanofreak79

Cool, I'm soooooo ready to hit the checkout button. Am I making aBTA tank because of the deal or do I like these nems over others? Trying to figure that out

Ah nanofreak, I must have mistyped because I don't have a Dwarf tank but I loved your enthusiasm anyway! I have researched them a lot but the rigors of hatching bb everyday has scared me off.

Yeah, that was a PITA to hatch everyday and get them while they still had there gut loaded. I could not use two day old brine.

Oh well it will still be just as spectacular!

Nanofreak79

So I think the BTA's would get too big and I don't want to maybe even get one out of the three that's big already. Soooooo....it's going to be a maxi mini tank! I'll have some inverts and possibly a small fish if I can find something cool to get. Here's LAreefs pic of the nem's they will select from.

18276675578_69512645a9.jpgMaxi mini from LAreefs by -Nanofreak79-

Angel<3Nanos

Maxis are awesome man. I have 2 in my 40b and they are doing amazing. Every once in a while I spot feed them. They love it. You'll love them. Can't wait to see this grow. Get some porcelain crabs man. And maybe some sexys. Oh man!

I think i'd rather have a crab than sexy shrimp. Don't want to wake up to sexy shrimp with a taste for polyps.

Nanofreak79

No polyps in here, just carpets,aye some gorges to add a little height to the tank. Not really sure, but I fed my sexy shrimp everyday, shrimp pellets...kept them away from my polyps before my wrasse I bought ate them. Lmao

Nanofreak79

Yep it's the 6 gallon, my little tiny terror full of maxi minis soon. Nice to see you back on.

Yep it's the 6 gallon, my little tiny terror full of maxi minis soon. Nice to see you back on.

Wow dude thats crazy it looks alot bigger. :wacko:

Dont get used to it :lol:

NorthGaHillbilly

Glad to see ya back man! I'm really a fan of the purple+ aswell, not much live given but but the way it brings out reds is really great.

I think you have made a good decision with the mini maxis. My BTA got huge and then split! They take up half of my top space in the 36g bowfront.

I guess I am a grower, not a shoer since all my corals that live grow huge but they are never impressive otherwise.

Nanofreak79

Glad to see ya back man! I'm really a fan of the purple+ aswell, not much live given but but the way it brings out reds is really great.

Thanks Gh, it's been awhile I still stalk your thread, I'm just not really liked with some of the guys you kick it with.....not crying here, but it is what it is. I know I can leave you some comments. Your awesome! I see you've had a nice tank going now. Yeah, I always loved the purple plus, now that it's burning in I see a little more pink coming out the bulbs color. Can't really see it in the tank.

I think you have made a good decision with the mini maxis. My BTA got huge and then split! They take up half of my top space in the 36g bowfront.

I guess I am a grower, not a shoer since all my corals that live grow huge but they are never impressive otherwise.

Great, thank you. I haven't had a larger bta for awhile, but remember size and the tank is deceiving. I'll add the maxis and see what other cool things I can put in there. I think your tanks look just fine, to hrs on yourself!

Nanofreak79

Was trying to do the cherry coral summertime sale. What a bunch of crap, and poorly planned IMO. Asked for my pre paid shipping back. I'm not gonna sit at the computer all night, clicking on shit that you'll never get......sold out, sold out, #### this I'm out!

Don't worry,I was looking at FireCorals live sale stuff,all the CornBred pieces are so fu*king outrageous. I don't see how that idiot makes as much money as he does..

Archived