Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Nanofreaks Tiny Terror Algae returns!

Nanofreak79

dual mp10s and a sump would look alot better tho. omgomgomg

Two MP10s on a 6 gallon would be a bit too much.

Besides if you have it mounted close to the surface the riptide would be invisible with no ugly motor sicking off the side.

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can never have to much flow ;) Besides the riptide puts a wire in the tank and isn't going to be invisble IMO. + it is another untested new piece of equipment, vortechs are tried n true :)

I don't think they make pumps sleek enough for a 6g. You would have to get all your flow from returns on a sump or a closed loop.

Nanofreak79

Hey guys, things have been a little hectic over here at freakies house. I'll try and get a little update soon on all my tank threads. Thanks for hangin in there.

Hey guys, things have been a little hectic over here at freakies house. I'll try and get a little update soon on all my tank threads. Thanks for hangin in there.

Hope everything is OK. We've missed you!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
Nanofreak79

Tank is being finished off this weekend. I decided to put a sump on this and put to use the stand and sump from my z and p tank. More updates to come

Nanofreak79

Finally finished up getting the tank wet. I used some sand from the 45 I tore down, still very alive. I'm using rock I've had laying around, it's most likely going to give me a nasty cycle but what Eva. I'm trying to use only loc line as water movement paired with an mj1200. I'm soon changing to a DC 1200 return. Hmmm...more later. I'll post up new FTS and pics here as well.

Nanofreak79

Them shoes stay fresh! I clean them after a day of wearing. The J's are like coral. There's always new ones coming out, Retros you need/want and the real dope ass ones cost an arm and a leg. I use shoe inserts to keep the toe box from creasing too. Love my J's????

Fu*king bad asssss mane. What light is that on the 68 ? Ugh.. those J's are tough as hell man I love the 5's,I want all the retro's but that's literally a couple of grand for just like 4-5 pairs :bling: lol. I like how serious you take them,I'm the same way with my grey and white 11's. I wore a pair of my Air Max '92s out to the club one night and got thrashed woke up the next morning and almost cried -_-:slap:

Nanofreak79

The light is a 27" 160 maxspect razor with two 24" T5's. I'll try and get some better pics of it up. If it's raining I wear my "beater"J's. There not really beaters, but I'm not wearing no $500 pair of Retros out in the snow or rain?

Got some LC corals coming today!

Those are custom hang tags too. Jonny blaze was my nickname in HS.?

Damn lol hell of a retro. Hell naw !!!! I'm with you 110% on that one. I won't even wear my 11's if it's cloudy lol. I'll wear my Air Raid's out before my 11's lol. So snap,please tell me some zoa's :D

Nanofreak79

Got about 22 new pieces from LC today! I'll post up some pics later. I've got the kids until tonight then I've got a few days. I'll try and dig my camera out of one of these boxes. Or snap a few quick 6 pics

Archived