Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Nanofreaks Tiny Terror Algae returns!

Nanofreak79

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nanofreak79

Ordered the new tank, rock, vertex mag cleaner and ac20 with InTank basket. Updated first post!

Nanofreak79

I hate the acrylic tank. It's a bitch to clean and the euro brace is in the way. Just didn't interest me enough. I swear to leave this one alone. I wanted this tank before.

The mr. aqua tanks look nice and I have only heard good things about then so hopefully it will work out nicely for you!

Nanofreak79

Thanks! My 17.1 mr aqua is really nicely built. I actually was planning on this tank for that build. Lol.

Look at the 1st page, he updated it ;)

Thanks mane lol. I love those tanks !!! I always wanted one since they came out,just not wide enough for my taste :(

Thanks mane lol. I love those tanks !!! I always wanted one since they came out,just not wide enough for my taste :(

Same here, beautiful and look like they are well built but damn are they narrow :( Someday I may still do a 12g or whatever that 3' long one is lol

They really are. I've only seen a few people do them right though. I always wanted to get the 1 or 3 gallon and have it a sps tank ;)

You shoulda just got the 12 gallon,or ordered a tank from TruAqua !!! I think you'll be able to figure out something nice for this one though man. You're super creative. When's it arriving ?

Nanofreak79

I wanted this tank before I got my 17 mr aqua. I don't have a stand for the 12 gallon. My stand is only 30". It's coming from MD so probably Tuesday or so.

I wouldn't risk it if those seals are bubbling like that,if anything just get a 10 gallon tank from Petco or a 7 cadlights tank.

That'd be a massive ass sump lol

Angel<3Nanos

Man finally caught up reading your thread! Im digging the new build man! So much awesomeness!

Oh amd 1+ on drilling.

Nanofreak79

You guys and your drilling. I just bought a surface skimmer from picoaqauriums. I guess I never really thought about doing a sump. I wanted this to go on a sorta bookshelf thing I have. Idk, at this point I'll probably stick to my original plans. Or if I sump it it'll be awhile before I get everything I need. Then I have a bunch of whizz I just bought that's useless.

Whizz....typing on my phone, waiting for the wife to get out of social security office. Blah!

You know we like to throw a wrench into people's plans lol. We always like to make easy sh*t complicated lmao.

I haven't sumped any tanks except a 125g :mellow:

Hey join the nano in 90 contest on R2R!

Since you are just starting :)

doesn't hurt to win some prizzzzzessss!!

Archived