ReefCleaners.org

Nanofreaks Tiny Terror Algae returns!

Nanofreak79

Damn dude that's crazy. Glad you found out what the issue was. You should just sent it to me instead of throwing it away lol. Was the pump the issue on the reactor ?

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nanofreak79

Yeah the pump was throwing all the current/electicity into the tank. It's cool, I just used the red matching TLF reactor. I wish someone would buy my damn light on the hardware section....bastards.

oldskoolwayz

So tank is ready for its after cycle water change. I am in need of a clean up crew bad! I will wait another week and test a few things before adding the cuc. I've decided on either flower or maxi mini tank. or bubble tip. IDK, still thinking. i have added my Aquatic life 2 bulb marquis fixture. nevermind the color, couldn't find any ATI bulbs I had.

18057584568_8caa2dadb1_k.jpgMr Aqua 6 gallon T5's by nanofreak 79, on Flickr

that's a nice looking tank you got there! cant wait to see it filled up

Nanofreak79

Thanks! bulb changes in need, posted video and leaning towards purple plus and blue plus. That picture looks terrible. all I had were some generic bulbs, which I have no idea where they came from.

ordering at least one or two nems, just can't make up mind on maxi, flower or bubble tip..... :huh:

That's crazy. Were you the first or second owner ?! If you were the original owner I wouldn't contacted IM.

I'm telling you man,RWA's and Maxi's !!! A lot of time man,people wanna wait until you lower that shit until you've lost so much money and then want to buy it.

Nanofreak79

I was first owner. I might just email them. I can still dig it outa the trash. Yeah I said firm on the price, but could really use the money for coral. Not to mention it would cost $10 or so to find something to ship it in. Check out my other thread and tell me what you think about changing the rocks.

I would,and see what they'll do for you. They seem to be reputable on their CS so,I'm sure they'll get you right. Never trash stuff like that mane lol. It can always be fixed !!!

I mean I know I've been guilty of waiting until stuff gets low enough to where I wanna buy it,but I think that light is at a fair enough price already. For real.

I meant to say something earlier,is that VidaRock or what ?!

Nanofreak79

The rock shown in the 68 thread is purple all the way through and man made ceramic mix of some kind, I have not really read much in there description. I do have one of there frag rocks, and it is pretty sweet, comes cycled rock, just put right into tank. same with that bonsai piece its already cycled.

That's crazy,I guess if it works it works lol. That's pretty cool though. Seems interesting enough.

So,whatcha gonna do man ?! Maxi's and RFA or Bubble Tips ?

Nanofreak79

dunno.....Darwin over at legendary says he will have some sick BTA's. I found a place with some cheap maxis with pretty decent color. flowers are expensive for anything other than red and green.......Why, the flower craze I suspect.

I got two whites, two reds, and two greens myself. The green and whites were $25 each and the reds were $35 each. Getting pictures is hard though because my camera does not like the blue light I use to make them flourese.

I suspect the flourese is part of what makes them so popular right now.

I have a couple that don't flourese though. :)

Nanofreak79

Where you get so cheap. I found a site, that i hope i bookmarked....cheaper maxi mini with good color for 30-50 each.

Nanofreak79

few nice ones there, at reasonable cost. check out my 68 thread and see if you like my idea of chaging rock.

I love the idea of an all nem tank. I have always loved nems be they mini maxis, BTAs or RFAs. I will be anxious to watch the progression.

Nanofreak79

I love the idea of an all nem tank. I have always loved nems be they mini maxis, BTAs or RFAs. I will be anxious to watch the progression.

Your awesome! you've got a new dwarf tank I'm anxious for as well.

Nanofreak79

I ordered blue plus and purple plus bulbs from BRS today, bulbs will be here tomorrow! Also ordered my CUC from reef cleaners today.

Nanofreak79

Thanks bro! I'm hoping it brings out the colors in the nems. I'm thinking BTA's, can't really make up my mind.

I always wanted to try Purple+ but seeming that and Coral+ are somewhat of the same spectrum I just went with C+. Let me know how you like it,I may need to try it.

I always wanted to try Purple+ but seeming that and Coral+ are somewhat of the same spectrum I just went with C+. Let me know how you like it,I may need to try it.

Archived