inTank Media Baskets

Nanofreaks Tiny Terror Algae returns!

Nanofreak79

All my tanks were torn down for the move. Got an apartment with my lady.

Currently have two ten gallons wet. Ones bare bottom folwr with a massive ocellaris and tiger pistol.

The other has my mantis, Rick flowers, gorgs, sponge, and acans that aren't back at the parents house.

My other half is taking my 36 bow for whatever she figures out she wants.

I also have my forty and a spec V sitting dry. Probably gonna go fresh planted with both. The spec will at least have pea puffers cause it's on the kitchen bar and the kitchen is my domain.

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nanofreak79

Tah Daaaaaa! Reef Led par 38 photic full spectrum bulbs and goosenecks. Just transformed my tank. The bulbs and goosenecks look very simple and a modern feel. I did a little video, please check it out give me any comments or suggestion/questions etc. Jessie at Reef Led is an awesome guy to work with. New maxis coming!

19705512371_8ae504a6dc.jpgJuly FTS by -Nanofreak79-

ENJOY!

If you have a kill-a-watt check the power draw of the lamp for me.

Something doesn't add up if an 18led lamp only has 18w of power draw.

Looks good though. :)

Nanofreak79

I'll have to get one from the pop's. This might be a really stupid question, but isn't it possible to only use 18 watts but drive the LEDs higher,.

Not through any method in aware of.

Though I wouldn't be surprised if it isn't using that much electricity so the LEDs don't burn themselves out on the tiny heatsink.

Honestly if the corals are happy that should be all that matters. :)

Nanofreak79

Thanks guys! Pretty excited about the way the tank is turning out.cant wait to see the new maxis. I wish LAreefs would send me an email. Last time I just happened to find them outside. No warning or shipping notice.

Nanofreak79

So fedex email for shipment showed up! Maxis tomorrow!!!!' And me calling LAreefs to ask why they don't communicate? DERP!

Nanofreak79

Yay maxis. I have two now. I ripped one in half on accident so now there's two. :P

Yeah, I should have kept these in a container and after a few weeks acclimating to the tank, gave em the chop! Easy peazy

Nanofreak79

Got the maxis in the tank. One of the maxis is buried into the rock the other hasn't attached and I just found it upside down.......little worried bout that. The one I got a good pic of us sweet, love it! LAreefs needs some CS skills and even answering emails, that helps.

This is the one I just found upside down, I flipped it and put it against a rock

19131954883_554379ec13.jpg20150716-135407-1 by -Nanofreak79-

This one is a gorgeous purple with green rim

19757549661_1cb4971520.jpg20150716-135413-2 by -Nanofreak79-

Can't get a pic of the other.

Wish I had a dimmer for the lights. Lots of par pumping into a 9" talk tank!

If it's too bright you can do what I did w/ my Evolve. Just sat a sheet of white plastic canvas on the lid. Helped diffuse it some.

Nanofreak79

If it's too bright you can do what I did w/ my Evolve. Just sat a sheet of white plastic canvas on the lid. Helped diffuse it some.

That's a good idea! May have to implement that. I turned on the lights this morning, no timer yet, and they all shrunk into the rock. I might try that dimmer out? Thanks Annette!!!'

Nanofreak79

Nope I've got the cleanest J's thee all I wear! I've got sneaker shields, no toe box creases. I use to cut the cardboard insert and shove it up to the toe to keep crease away. I clean my shoes after there worn everyday! I do have a pair for cutting the grass or rainy days etc,

That's a custom hang tag as well!

Retro 7's Coming out tomorrow, gonna pass. I have double nickels and hare 7's I want.

I like your review videos :) your voice is relaxing :lol:

Got the maxis in the tank. One of the maxis is buried into the rock the other hasn't attached and I just found it upside down.......little worried bout that. The one I got a good pic of us sweet, love it! LAreefs needs some CS skills and even answering emails, that helps.

This is the one I just found upside down, I flipped it and put it against a rock19131954883_554379ec13.jpg20150716-135407-1 by -Nanofreak79-

This one is a gorgeous purple with green rim19757549661_1cb4971520.jpg20150716-135413-2 by -Nanofreak79-

Can't get a pic of the other.

Wish I had a dimmer for the lights. Lots of par pumping into a 9" talk tank!

i have that purple with green one it has nice pop.
Nanofreak79

Hahaha, thanks bro! I'll make you one of those CD's that people use to fall asleep. Free of charge of course!

Hahaha, thanks bro! I'll make you one of those CD's that people use to fall asleep. Free of charge of course!

:lol: I like the part where you said ugh I am old lol
Nanofreak79

Yeah, getting up from kneeling hurts, my knees are all ####ed up and crack and pop. Look out old man coming through.

Yeah, getting up from kneeling hurts, my knees are all ####ed up and crack and pop. Look out old man coming through.

I crack and pop all thru the house :lol: I feel like a old man today back is killing me. Did you ever find those purple hornets? Seems like they dried up for some reason.
Nanofreak79

I had some random dude on here with like 28 posts. I emailed him and he sent me pics. One pic looked like they could be the real thing bug another pic he sent didn't look right. So yeah no one seems to have em. I got some from unique corals awhile back then my tanks went to shit and they melted.

Nanofreak79

19834410815_5c3e8fe6b5.jpg20150719-122134-5 by -Nanofreak79-

19646385730_ffc74538e1.jpg20150719-122221-7 by -Nanofreak79-

19834410815_5c3e8fe6b5.jpg20150719-122134-5 by -Nanofreak79-

19806982986_a5789bdafa.jpg20150719-122120-3 by -Nanofreak79-

19644845188_4c5865f042.jpg20150719-122109-1 by -Nanofreak79-

ht

19646258569_31656a1b29.jpg by -Nanofreak79-

ackattackkk

Nope I've got the cleanest J's thee all I wear! I've got sneaker shields, no toe box creases. I use to cut the cardboard insert and shove it up to the toe to keep crease away. I clean my shoes after there worn everyday! I do have a pair for cutting the grass or rainy days etc,

That's a custom hang tag as well!

Retro 7's Coming out tomorrow, gonna pass. I have double nickels and hare 7's I want.

Im more of a lebron fan than J's. Like lebron 8's and X's. My mowing shoes are lebron 8 wolf grey's lol. My favorite Jordans are 11's and 3's. I picked up the Legend Blues not too long ago. I also have the shield in mine and clean them every single time I wear them. Girlfriend makes fun of me all the time for it lol

Nanofreak79

Yeah, I Cary those portable shoe wipes, my family thinks it's crazy. I als like the threes. 4, 5 and 7 are my faves. Lebrons are cool. I wanted to get my kids the cereal lebron, which they should have made for AS. I have quite a few of the Mars J's as well. Need brakes all around on truck and some more motor work......this thing is sucking me dry ;)

Archived