Top Shelf Aquatics

Nanofreaks Tiny Terror Algae returns!

Nanofreak79

Nanofreak79

If I had to pic a fave I say original black 5's or red and white fives, with the 3M tounge.

#### my auto correct!!!!! I have to edit every post I make; (

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ackattackkk

If I had to pic a fave I say original black 5's or red and white fives, with the 3M tounge.

#### my auto correct!!!!! I have to edit every post I make; (

ive been slowing down on shoe purchases lately. Just got a 2015 Focus ST i wanna start doing work to. So between my tank, car, and shoes I have to cut something out lol. Planning on getting a Deep Blue Professional 60g shallow soon too .

Nanofreak79

I hear ya! Skip the DB, IMO. I had the same tank the whole left seam looked like it was going to let go, they warranties it and I got my money back, bought a cadlight. Lawn man had his leak I believe, maybe two since I think he got s replacement and flower mama too. Focus? Isn't it svt, or is it sti now?

ackattackkk

Its ST ( Sport Technologies) Used to be svt focus they changed it when it went to europe. I got the Focus because I work at a Ford dealership kinda didnt have a choice. Isnt CAD super ####ing expensive?

Nanofreak79

Cool I didn't know they changed it. My bro had a red svt model. I don't think cads all that expensive, depends on if you want just the tank or one of there pre built packages or tanks. They do custom tanks I'm sure they could do something similar. I have a 45 gallon 36x24x12 in not using just sitting around.

ackattackkk

Cool I didn't know they changed it. My bro had a red svt model. I don't think cads all that expensive, depends on if you want just the tank or one of there pre built packages or tanks. They do custom tanks I'm sure they could do something similar. I have a 45 gallon 36x24x12 in not using just sitting around.

The new Focus ST is 262 hp 4 cyl turbo. So fun to drive. All the ones I have looked at are like 1200 buck and not a shallow tank like im looking for. I would just want a tank I can get a stand and all that other shit on my own lol. Seems like pretty much what Im looking for. I have the 12gallon mr aqua long right now and love the look of shallow tanks. So many nice ass shallows on here.

Nanofreak79

Sooooooooo it's finally here ladies and gentleman! The nano skimmer I got from Eric at fishstreet. It was a lot of emails with broken English and time shipping from Hong Kong, then lost in the mail for awhile. Here's a awesome pic to tide you over!

19890119292_25ddd4421b.jpg20150721-170522-1 by -Nanofreak79-

HarryPotter

Sooooooooo it's finally here ladies and gentleman! The nano skimmer I got from Eric at fishstreet. It was a lot of emails with broken English and time shipping from Hong Kong, then lost in the mail for awhile. Here's a awesome pic to tide you over!

19890119292_25ddd4421b.jpg20150721-170522-1 by -Nanofreak79-

What skimmer is that? :)

Sooooooooo it's finally here ladies and gentleman! The nano skimmer I got from Eric at fishstreet. It was a lot of emails with broken English and time shipping from Hong Kong, then lost in the mail for awhile. Here's a awesome pic to tide you over!19890119292_25ddd4421b.jpg20150721-170522-1 by -Nanofreak79-

Unboxing video :fingerscrossed: ? I could use some relaxing :).
Nanofreak79

First video, a little rushed, kids are here! Enjoy I haven't watched it yet, until now! Lmk what ya think? It's sitting in 6" of water. This would also make for a great in tank skimmer if your looking for something like that.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I love the skimmer! Im getting awesome stinky skimate. I'm thinking about adding some hose off the drain, as the collection cup is small, just as small as my pls-50 I had. If I were to need another skimmer, I wouldn't hesitate to buy one. I revised this for fishstreet.

On another note I have new rock coming. I ordered 10#'s I won't use it all in here, but I need some for other project. I had to get this rock. I have been fighting this white algae on my rocks and also some Dino's. I'll be removing some sand as well. I will chisel off the nems from there rock.

I don't know how others have done, but this rock from Carib sea sucks. I used some in a couple tanks and it has always given me algae issues. I'll post some pics after the clean up.

So how have you liked the skimmer so far brother ?

Nifty lil' skimmer! How are you liking it?

Where you been man how is life?

I've been ok. I'm almost done with the separation. I. Waiting to sign the papers, then I'm done. I've been lurking but just haven't really wanted to or cared to update stuff when I've been feeling so stressed daily. I do have some cool things to talk about.

How's your life going?

That stuff drains you. Been through it myself before. You can't think about anything cuz you're life is consumed w/ that stuff. On to better things though.

That stuff drains you. Been through it myself before. You can't think about anything cuz you're life is consumed w/ that stuff. On to better things though.

Thank you! Said perfectly. I have the time but choose to lay on the couch and watch TV. Things are changing!!!!! I still stalk everyone's threads, I usually don't comment, most likely I won't be on top of answering back.....lol

Would you be able to possibly get exact measurements on that skimmer ? I'm really going to need a real skimmer when I get the 7 gallon going.

Glad to hear shits getting put in order man,I'm sure it can't be easy. You'll get back in the groove sooner or later mange.

On to another subject,vaping :D you dabbled in temp control yet ?!

Would you be able to possibly get exact measurements on that skimmer ? I'm really going to need a real skimmer when I get the 7 gallon going.

Glad to hear shits getting put in order man,I'm sure it can't be easy. You'll get back in the groove sooner or later mange.

On to another subject,vaping :D you dabbled in temp control yet ?!

I'll get some measurements tomorrow on the skimmer. Lights are already out in the sump. Life's a bitch sometimes.

I got a new kanger unit. I got the kit with the sub tank and the new style body, all black. This one goes up to 50 watts in .01 increments. I can use a different piece called the rba? To drip. I just fill the tank and use .5 coils. It takes a 18650 battery, and hits hard and tastes good. I decided I don't want to do the rebuild able shit. I'll get a pic of the box tomorrow too.

My brother n law has the Sub Box Mini,I personally don't like it. But yeah you can can use a rba and just build your own coils down to whatever resistance you want or at least down to whatever resistance the sub box can handle,and just fill the tank like normal. It's pretty much a dripper without dripping lol. I got the eLeaf 40w TC a few months ago and I'm already tired of it already lol. The temp control is nice,but the 40w's isn't enough anymore. I'm currently using the Mutation X RDA with double twisted nickel wire at a resistance of .06 @ 560 degree's and the flavor is OUTRAGEOUS and the vapor is just ridiculous.

I'm thinking about getting the eVic Mini 60w paired with iJust 2 tank & Ni200 coil. Should be a f*cking beast.

image_4.jpeg

That's a pretty dope setup. I will someday get a nice box and rebuild able, just not now. I hang out at the local vape store, those guys are hardcore vapers. Lol

Shit,very inexpensive as well. I paid $30 for the eleaf and $13 for my eGo one tank and paid $25 for the Mutation X. Only about $12-$20 a month for coils and about $80 on juice lol if not more. Oh and the $30 for my Kanger Nano Subtank for my nickel needs on the go lol.

Archived