Innovative Marine Aquariums

Plainrt's shallow 80 deep blue rimless mixed reef

plainrt

dooo it!

I still wanna see how far can push this tank. Growth seems to be picking up now. When I run out of room I will prob upgrade cause I don't like to frag of certain things like my lps.

• Like 2
HarryPotter

I still wanna see how far can push this tank. Growth seems to be picking up now. When I run out of room I will prob upgrade cause I don't like to frag of certain things like my lps.

Upgrade to what? Deep Blue 80 shallow?

• Like 1

That's one I'd like or dsa 105 rimless. Something I can use my rock structure in but ADD MORE CORAL ;)

Negative space is overrated :) I fixed your post for you.

• Like 4

Negative space is overrated :) I fixed your post for you.

Lol. I need more space for these 30+ baby flower nems to go also. No need for more coral. But first I have some personal goals for this tank.

• Like 6

Lol. I need more space for these 30+ baby flower nems to go also. No need for more coral. But first I have some personal goals for this tank.

nah. You're just gonna sell them to me.

Personal goals... hmm.... are you going to share???

• Like 2

nah. You're just gonna sell them to me.

Personal goals... hmm.... are you going to share???

Have to top my old breeder setup yet.Want to have one of nicer nano mixed reefs around. ;) If and when go bigger is gonna be simple upgrade. Little bigger tank with my livestock thrown in. Will keep same rock in display but add some more primo liverock to sump for filtration. Simple upgrade with out risking any of my livestock.

• Like 3

Have to top my old breeder setup yet.Want to have one of nicer mixed reefs around. ;) If and when go bigger is gonna be simple upgrade. Little bigger tank with my livestock thrown in. Will keep same rock in display but add some more primo liverock to sump for filtration. Simple upgrade with out risking any of my livestock.

IMO, yours already is one of the nicer mixed reefs I've seen. I am not just saying that. I :wub: your tank.

And we need more photos. MORE MORE MORE! hahaha

• Like 3

First of baby nems in front with one of second ones behind it.

0AE0B628-B603-42BE-87AF-5153DF26E58B_zps

Wow! Gorgeous colors. Did you have one in that color already? Or are the babies not dependent on the parent coloration? I can't believe how much bigger the first round is! How old would you say they are?

• Like 2
HarryPotter

Wow! Gorgeous colors. Did you have one in that color already? Or are the babies not dependent on the parent coloration? I can't believe how much bigger the first round is! How old would you say they are?

Same questions! :)

• Like 1

I didn't have any like that. I guess never know how they will turn out. First ones showed up in April and other ones were in May sometime

• Like 1
HarryPotter

Stupid Rastas are pest.

45440050-611F-4A9B-AE96-70466464A8A1_zps

Ma gawd! Ive been looking at Rastas but shuddering at the price for a 4 polyp frag. Meanwhile they are "Pests" in your tank!

What?!?!

• Like 1
HarryPotter

Jerks are invading my other zoas :( I give away frags of them here and there. Gave away 10 polyp one couple weeks ago.

Man.. Any chance I could get in on that?!?!

LawnMan says Zoas can ship using 2 day!

• Like 1

Had plate size piece of this but when this tank was ready to hit curb I sold it so wouldn't kill it. I was lucky to get a small frag back after tank was over being pita. It's growing well now. Would do better in less flow though. This is one of corals I will need larger tank for someday as I won't cut it up

C8945107-0EC3-4265-A4A4-20407FE2B809_zps

• Like 8

Never shipped livestock :( I did just start 3 polyp frag maybe could try with. Lol no good local clubs by you Harry? Rastas dime a dozen up here lol

HarryPotter

Never shipped livestock :( I did just start 3 polyp frag maybe could try with. Lol no good local clubs by you Harry? Rastas dime a dozen up here lol

No local clubs! Closest is over 2.5 hours away.

That would be awesome if you could try with the small frag with 2 day shipping. If you're serious ill PM you!

Cheapest I've seen is one local guy that is selling them for $25 a polyp...

Harry I'll let these heal a bit as these were ones I cut. When I see some new babies on I'll contact you.

See the jerks keeping moving all over.

B0EB7F53-88CD-4A80-B48F-E67941B08077_zps

• Like 10