Innovative Marine Aquariums

2G Cube [Casa Del Zoa]

Reefkid88

What is the green acro in this pic. I have had a browned out acro from Top Shelf for a while that is starting to color up to look kinda like this one.

The green one with the Orange tip ? It was sold to me from TSA as a sunset Mille,but only the top is orange.. The whole body was on its way but I moved it to about 250ish par and its slowly turning green again.....

Great looking corals. Everything looks healthy! Jealous

Thanks a lot man. They get treated well lol. It's really not as hard as everyone makes it to be. Honestly,for housing so many sps,my tank is dirty as hell. That may be why things have such good color. Idk maybe I just have the luck of the Irish or something.

It's also looking like I'll be ordering a Maxspect Razor board tonight. It'll take some fanaggling but it'll fit. Seeming the "reflector" is one piece but individually bent for each bulb,I'll have to cut the 2 middle reflectors out and somewhat bend the outside 2 to make adequate room.

Then in the next 2 weeks I'll be ordering the drivers and heat sink. With the board only being driven at 700mA I'm hoping I can get 350 par at the top of the rock work I have planned for the 7g once it's set up.

My girlfriend surprised me with this gorgeous generous frag of Sunset Mille and a piece of green and blue Tenuis which I already have a piece of (which she didn't know lol).

image_36.jpg

• Like 2

Great pics. Up for a trade on the blue tenuis? Lol

I've actually got 3 frags I need to get rid of that I have duplicates of: Blue/Green Tenuis,Green Granulosa and a 1.5" multi branch frag of Hawkins.

• Like 1
lilmatty5dimes

Hahaha honestly,I totally forgot about offering that to you. Lemme know if/when you want it man.

Oh I see. Lol I just got a nice chunky frag of that over in Orlando. Y'all are lucky to have some many reefer with great stuff over there.

Oh I see. Lol I just got a nice chunky frag of that over in Orlando. Y'all are lucky to have some many reefer with great stuff over there.

If you're interested let me know. I'll do both frags for one frag !! I still wanna know the dude you got your stuff from ;)

Soooo... I definitely found a HUGE what looks to be a AEFW.. Idk where it came from,I inspect all my frags via dip and acclimation.. So weird. I caught him on the glass and instantly sucked him off the glass and inspected him.... :(

Why would an AEFW be on the glass? Just curious :)

Got a pic?

I'm assuming because my tank is so small it made its way to the glass. I only read of like 2-3 other people who saw them on the glass. Here's it on the glass:

image_37.jpg

The first picture of the flatworm in the first picture is identical to what the flatworm looked like I found:

http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=903839&highlight=AEFW+picture+thread&page=5

Can't tell anything with all the blue. Is it clear? have you seen any others?

Just a VERY little section near the edges,and no I haven't not. I woke up this morning and 4 pieces were rtn'ing. I got my macro lense and checked for eggs,but I didn't see any. So.. Idk what's going on.

Haven't been at home since Sunday,went home today to come home and 50-60% of the frag plugs covered in turf algae,2 Sps RTN'd and my PC Rainbow looking like pure ass. I forgot to plug my ATO in Sunday so my water level was low as hell,salinity was at 1.027 so I mixed some water to 1.023 and brought it down to 1.025.

Won't be back home until this weekend an I'm scared lol. I'll have more shit dead most likely,yay.