Top Shelf Aquatics

2G Cube [Casa Del Zoa]

Reefkid88

It looks like I'm going to get my bulbs from AquaCave,they're the cheapest I've found shipped. I can get 6 bulbs for $106 shipped standard or get free ground shipping which will probably take a week. I'm going to get 2 B+,2 C+ P+ and AS+ to mess around and spectrum and see what I like and have replacements. I'm going to try and work out a deal with a fellow reefer on here whom has a RW-4 too.

• Like 1

Thanks man. I actually spent some time at the LFS talking bulbs with a few guys and decided to get 2 blue+ and a coral+ and stick a 10k wavepoint bulb I have in there,such a sexy spectrum.

Hopefully if buddy with rw4 still has it Friday,I'll snag it.

Picked up a stupid good lucking 2 polyp head of Acan for $18,Imma call it Taste the Rainbow Acan B) Pictures when it decides to be happy.

image-180.jpg

Got some Sunny D's,6 polyps for $10:

image-179.jpg

New PokerStar Monti:

image-181.jpg

• Like 3

So this BS just happened.. Super pissed.. Tank looks really good,a subtle blue and not overbearingly blue,with 1 B+,C+ and Reef Wave Purple bulb. I'll probably run out to the lfs and grab another B+ tomorrow.

image-160.jpg

Half ass FTS:

image-162.jpg

This is one of my other favorites :)

XHjWQoj.jpg

So how did the end break off? I figured that it would be worse than that if one broke!

Hahhaa that's funny. I was cleaning some stuff up,and the fixture was on the end of my bed,dog ran in the room and jumped on the bed and my light slid on,I'm assuming because of how the bulb clip was positioned on the bulb,it cracked it on impact. Shit happens.

lilmatty5dimes

oh man that sucks about the bulb. but those new additions look great. i got a few chalices and few zoas i need to pull the canon out and update my much needed thread. lol

oh man that sucks about the bulb. but those new additions look great. i got a few chalices and few zoas i need to pull the canon out and update my much needed thread. lol

It's all good man,I went and spent $29 on a new one... Which is stupid lol. What're you waiting for mannnnne,lemme see them new additions !!!!

That 2nd pic(red one) is sweet- encrusting Monti?

Thanks man,nothing like that Mille of yours,but it's pretty nice.

Looks like a mystic sunset monti to me. Awesome piece

Correct,it is. I was able to snag that piece for $10 too. It's put on a tad bit of growth in the past 2 weeks.

YES! lol :)

Hahhaa glad you approve sir :happydance:

Got the screws to use with my hanging kit,pull this ginormous fan out of my box of stuff and got it wired up. This fan is super quiet and moves a huge amount of air. I'm going to mount it in the middle of my fixture I think. It should push air out both ends of the fixture no problem.

image-196.jpg

Also,I'm pretty pissed I cannot keep any morph of Hornets alive. I'm surprised my Red Hornets are still alive (actually have a baby forming) but my Purple Hornets melted,no idea why.

I got these 2 Mille frags over the weekend,and the colors are gettig crazy. The blue one had slight hues of pink,but as the days progress,so is the color. Did a water change and took advantage and grabbed a top down shot:

image-174.jpg

Not bad for $10 a piece :)

• Like 2