ReefCleaners.org

2G Cube [Casa Del Zoa]

Reefkid88

lilmatty5dimes

I was thinking about a RW4,isn't the flow adjustable from like 200-/+ gph to almost 500 ? How's the "pulse" mode act is it kinda like a MP10 or what ?

The light is a FishNeedIt.com fixture. I wanna say they are $50 on their website with the 50% off coupon. One of the LFS's this way had a AquaMedic 250w metal halide light with ballast for only $50.. If it was 150w I would've snagged it lol.

the rw4 is more like the mp10. its got a wider flow rate compared to the wp that are more like a straight jet stream. lol its rated 500l to 4000l which is 132-1050. the pulse is what i have it on and the lowest setting and in the 15g long tank i had was pretty good. i love the pump and glad i bought it. amazon has them for like $55 shipped.

thanks for the link they seem like aqua trader and the Odyssea fixture. i've got the 18in mh/t5 fixture thats 150w i'm going to be figuring out how to hang up. i've got a few ideas just need to pull thru and start the project. lol

So do you think it'd be worth getting it then ? $55 doesn't seem bad at all for the pump.

I wouldn't put them down there with odyssea but,similar I guess. They never set anyone's house on fire lol. For real man,get that thing moving !! I need to check in on your CAD tank,it's been a minute.

• Like 1
lilmatty5dimes

So do you think it'd be worth getting it then ? $55 doesn't seem bad at all for the pump.

I wouldn't put them down there with odyssea but,similar I guess. They never set anyone's house on fire lol. For real man,get that thing moving !! I need to check in on your CAD tank,it's been a minute.

i would buy another with no questions asked. great lil pump that can push a ton of water. heres a video of someone with one in there 7g tank.

plus, i got a great deal on mine from a lfs.

lol i forgot about the older odyssea fixtures causing fires. lol i just need to figure out how i'm going to mount the brackets on the the fixture and order the tv mount.

i need to update the cad light tonight if i can. still deciding if i want to watch some SOA that i haven't got to yet with working and the kids pretty hard. lol

• Like 1

Yeah they have a huge colony. They have a REALLY nice Sand Dollar Monti for $20 it was a little more encrusted than my Mystic I got. It was blueish green body with pinkish red polyps.

Here's Vivid's picture of a Sand Dollar Monti:

image-150.jpg

Some random shots from last night:

image-151.jpg

image-149.jpg

image-152.jpg

image-153.jpg

image-155.jpg

Where'd you pick up up the Rasta? It's the ONE zoo i've been craving. As soon as my new light comes it may very well be the first zoo after the test SPS piece.

Where'd you pick up up the Rasta? It's the ONE zoo i've been craving. As soon as my new light comes it may very well be the first zoo after the test SPS piece.

I got it from CoralCon a few weeks ago,from a local store. I got it for like $10 for a single polyp but it looks like it's about to pop a baby or two off.

i paid $20 for a mystic sunset 1/5 the size of yours...great pick up!

It's a SUPER pricey monti. I've always loved it once I saw it though. You got rid of yours right ?

It's a SUPER pricey monti. I've always loved it once I saw it though. You got rid of yours right ?

nope, i hid it in the back where it has a good flow. i think i moved it around too much and stressed it out. hopefully it will color up soon like yours

nope, i hid it in the back where it has a good flow. i think i moved it around too much and stressed it out. hopefully it will color up soon like yours

Can I has pic,cher ?! I don't think I've ever seen it on your thread ?!

Damn man! Love the new stuff!! What do you use for take pics?

IPhone 4s with a super macro lens from my old camera lol. Nothing fancy,just some sharpening as contrast editing.

great addtions!!!

Thank you !!!

Also,T5's will be here Monday. Super excited,now I just need to figure out a super nice bulb combo... Any thoughts ?

How many bulbs, and what color you want?

4 bulbs. Eh,maybe 16k'ish. I was thinking maybe 2x Blue+,Coral+ and a Purple+ or KZ Purple bulb. What do you think ?

Thanks guys.

I think I'm also going to get a 96mm dual fan kit from RapidLED to cut and mount on to the top of the fixture to keep it cool. Or will heat not be a issue ?