inTank Media Baskets

Chris' 40B

Chris!

Somehow I was not following your thread, doh!

No biggy, nothing exciting happening here yet anyway so no hard feelings LOL

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 955
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why not

####ed up my knee so doing WCs is a PITA (so I haven't done one in like 2 months lol), and been busy with the kids lately..... doesn't help I haven't really seen any coral I like enough to buy lately either :( Been Battling cyano lately too so just gonna ride it out and hopefully this fall get my ass in gear and start checking the wholesalers n shit too again.

I was bored so figured I'd go through my old photosucket account and look at some of my old tanks..... and figured I'd share a pics so its not so boring up in this bitch....

100_2714.jpg

DSCN0578.jpg

DSCN0483.jpg

DSCN0676.jpg

DSCN0639.jpg

IMAG0325.jpg

IMAG0141.jpg

DSCN0647.jpg

A pic I had a litte fun with the saturation level with LOL

DSCN0819.jpg

tumblr_lvwh0j8jin1r8058ko1_500.gif

He posted a update y'all.. with piks even! Sh!t, old or new will take em how eva we can get em!

Dayum, that was a sik angel! Where did it go?

Dude you had a copperband, I love butterfly fish. Fish like that make me want a big fowlr. Reef safe? Who cares.

Dude you had a copperband, I love butterfly fish. Fish like that make me want a big fowlr. Reef safe? Who cares.

I've had like 50 different fish.... 2 of them have been butterflys.... the CBB was reef safe the red sea whatever the #### pos was not, and blew up with ick and died 2 days later lol

Those were mostly from my 180 except for the polyps those were in my 14g:... I only got through a couple pages. I'll try to get some more old pics to share up over the next few days if ya'll want tho.

I'll try to get some more old pics to share up over the next few days if ya'll want tho.

46842279.jpg

We're gonna get all spoiled and sh!t up in hur!

100_1323.jpg

100_2020.jpg

100_2474.jpg

100_2473.jpg

100_2643.jpg

100_2601.jpg

And that concludes my revisiting of old tanks for now, sorry for the crappy quality of pics but its better then boring words... I hope lol

Shitty phone pic I snapped of the scoly that I thought was going to die, but seems to finally be bouncing back after the seam blow out :)

IMAG0598_zps7wulj0lx.jpg

It has alot of old skeleton showing but the mouth has reformed as well as the meat around the mouth and looks like it is going to get some nice color back to it (although the pic doesn't really show much lol).

Anyone know if it would be best to trim off the skeleton or should I leave it alone??

Bella's Reef

That scoly has potential that is for sure! A local is selling off his tank and has a bleached out war paint scoly but is still asking $100

Nanofreak79
That scoly has potential that is for sure! A local is selling off his tank and has a bleached out war paint scoly but is still asking $100

Your gonna jump on it right? Lmao.

Yeah it was pretty nice, the part that was damaged/died off and coming back looks like its going to be better then it was before even so I am pretty excited its pulling through.... slowly but surely :)

Alot of locals are out of their minds..... I paid 110-120 and want 100 before it dies cuz I suck at reefing..... LOL

More awesome pics, keep em coming.

All done, those were the best ones outta like 37 pages, my skills behind the camera are pathetic....

Besides I gotta save the last tank for my next picture update in 6 months LOL

Deal 6 months or less there will be another update with atleast a few pictures :) lol

In other news.... Glad I skipped (to fresh for my liking....) on a few pieces I was considering a while ago, just read they weren't doing to well and colors faded/ shipped brown..... lol

What pieces? Where from? Or can't we discuss things of that nature.

A few from "The Coral Kings" from r2r.... they looked real good but I could tell they were fresher then the prince of belair. He later said he had them for a whole 2 weeks...... LMAO

Nice pics man.....Whose colonies were those? :^ )

Thanks, all that stuff was some of my old pieces, mostly from my 180 :( That big nana (purple one) was 14" long and 8" front to back

Archived