SaltCritters.com

Chris' 40B

Chris!

Hi! How's it going? I'm trying to get somewhat caught up on threads.

That bowerbanki is sick! I've been admiring a big bright red colony of bowerbanki at a local store, but its nothing compared to yours. Wow! Also your coris is adorable. He looks so tiny compared to mine who has become a beast!

• Replies 955
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi! How's it going? I'm trying to get somewhat caught up on threads.

Heres a new one for ya.... http://www.nano-reef...ris-custom-150/ :lol: I took down the 40B and set up a 4' 150g

I'm gonna track down your new thread in a few after dinner :)

That bowerbanki is sick! I've been admiring a big bright red colony of bowerbanki at a local store, but its nothing compared to yours. Wow! Also your coris is adorable. He looks so tiny compared to mine who has become a beast!

You like the bowerbanki.... Well you might like to know that I cut a small piece for someone your pretty close with a while back that I've been holding onto in secret... so secret he doesn't even know about it lol..... I could cut another bigger piece and you two can split it up if yas want tho, I'm sure he could deliver your piece in person. ;)

Heres a new one for ya.... http://www.nano-reef...ris-custom-150/ :lol: I took down the 40B and set up a 4' 150g

I'm gonna track down your new thread in a few after dinner :)

You like the bowerbanki.... Well you might like to know that I cut a small piece for someone your pretty close with a while back that I've been holding onto in secret... so secret he doesn't even know about it lol..... I could cut another bigger piece and you two can split it up if yas want tho, I'm sure he could deliver your piece in person. ;)

Woah! A new build?! So excited, I love new builds. I'll have to read through that tomorrow. I'm about to head to bed now and I want to read through the whole thing so I'm caught up. 150 gallons is so nice! Wish I could go bigger, but not a good plan being on the second floor of an old apartment building.

Oh really? Well that certain someone is taking his tank down soon anyways, so he could always rehome that frag to me when his tank comes down. I'd love to have a piece of the bowerbanki when this new tank is ready! And yes, he can do in person deliveries :D;)

Woah! A new build?! So excited, I love new builds. I'll have to read through that tomorrow. I'm about to head to bed now and I want to read through the whole thing so I'm caught up. 150 gallons is so nice! Wish I could go bigger, but not a good plan being on the second floor of an old apartment building.

Yeah the new tank is awesome, I had it custom made by Miracles, and they did a phenomenal job on it! Yeah I don't blame ya, gotta make sure your floor isn't going anywhere :)

Oh really? Well that certain someone is taking his tank down soon anyways, so he could always rehome that frag to me when his tank comes down. I'd love to have a piece of the bowerbanki when this new tank is ready! And yes, he can do in person deliveries :D;)

Let me know or have him let me know whenever you guys and your tank(s) are ready.

Archived