inTank Media Baskets

Chris' 40B

Chris!

• Replies 955
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hyperextended my knee and wound up with a lateral meniscus tear and I completely tore off my ACL.

You kinky bastard, Patty....or should I say, "Assmaster".

I hyperextended my knee and wound up with a lateral meniscus tear and I completely tore off my ACL.

If I remember your a bit younger too which makes a big difference. When I was younger I could break an ankle and not miss a beat on the basketball court, now I look at uneven walking surfaces like ####!!!! lol

Post some pictures with your Polaroid old man.

I posted pics on page 11 or 12 I think.... I probably won't do any new pics until next weekend or somethin. Got a ton goin on right now, and nothing has changed with the tank.... I do need to get some new puppy pics tho, I aint even had the chance to shoot her with the DSLR yet. I might be able to get some puppy pics in the next few days when she is cooperative (sleeping) lol

Was out in the yard goofin off and snapped a few phone pics of the girls......

IMAG0795_1_zpsqcr0366a.jpg

IMAG0791_1_zpsthcqmxab.jpg

IMAG0790_1_zpsluwbhv3f.jpg

Still need to break out the DSLR, but even then it will take a few days to get them uploaded and all that, but one of these days I will get around to it :) lol

Remember how fast puppies grow. Don't expect to get that perfect little-puppy shot a moth from now, because it'll end up being a perfect full grown dog shot basically.

Remember how fast puppies grow. Don't expect to get that perfect little-puppy shot a moth from now, because it'll end up being a perfect full grown dog shot basically.

Trust me I know, and because of her breeds she will grow even quicker then most puppies.... When we got her she was 14 lbs, shes now nearly 25 lbs 2 weeks later. Which we knew and expected going into it, as she will be likely be 130-160lbs +.

Since the Mrs. decided she wants to stay here and redo most of the house I decided I will likely upgrade my tank as well..... requested a quote from Reef Savvy for the tank, local places site is screwed up for quotes so will make a couple calls for local tanks probably this weekend.... ordered a couple skimmers tonight tho. Went with the big brother of my current Bubble Magus that I really like.

Good looking dogs! Congrats on the news of a new tank, that's always exciting!

Thanks man, I wont upgrade for a few months if I pull the trigger, but there will be a few new tanks going up soon. :ninja:

Damn, they must drop turds the size of cucumbers.

Says the guy with donkeys that are still bigger then both my dogs I'm sure.... atleast for now lol

Thanks man, I wont upgrade for a few months if I pull the trigger, but there will be a few new tanks going up soon. :ninja:

Says the guy with donkeys that are still bigger then both my dogs I'm sure.... atleast for now lol

Damn, yep....almost forgot about those ####ers. You win.

Damn, yep....almost forgot about those ####ers. You win.

For now. The dane/mastiff already lays piles like the 65lb boxer/pit at 9 weeks so I am sure it wont be long til full-size horse loads lol

I'd still pick up dog shitzs over horse poop any day. Horse poop is heavy and flys love it....I hate flys.

They love dane/mastiff logs too..... I never see em on the other dogs shit tho, just hers. And like instantly, its nuts..... I agree tho, they are some nasty ass things.

Decided to order a new macro lens, should be here Thurs. next week..... maybe then I will get the dust off the DSLR :haha:

You just want to take pictures of your Pee-Pee.

You just want to take pictures of your Pee-Pee.

You're the one that keeps wanting more pics, so I got a macro that is rated highly for portraits as well ;)

Put the pup on the scale a little bit ago.... 28lbs, she has doubled her weight in 3 weeks, shes also almost as tall as the couch at the shoulders (maybe an inch shorter). Definitely on track to be a large tall girl lol

Put the pup on the scale a little bit ago.... 28lbs, she has doubled her weight in 3 weeks, shes also almost as tall as the couch at the shoulders (maybe an inch shorter). Definitely on track to be a large tall girl lol

Nice boxer pit, I have one too shes possibly the sweetest dog I have ever met but that's probably a molosser thing.

pita1_zpsf9ee18ce.jpg

Nice boxer pit, I have one too shes possibly the sweetest dog I have ever met but that's probably a molosser thing.

Thanks, out Boxer/ Pit is the same way but likes her space too..... She will lick a layer of skin off before you even notice she has teeth tho! You've got a good lookin girl there too! How old is she?

I've had a few different molossers and yeah they have all been very good natured wanna be close and cuddle types lol. The pup is always by mine or our oldests side and cuddles up with me at bed time so I wouldn't be surprised if she is as well.... she is also the most laid back pup I've ever met lol

Thanks, out Boxer/ Pit is the same way but likes her space too..... She will lick a layer of skin off before you even notice she has teeth tho! You've got a good lookin girl there too! How old is she?

I've had a few different molossers and yeah they have all been very good natured wanna be close and cuddle types lol. The pup is always by mine or our oldests side and cuddles up with me at bed time so I wouldn't be surprised if she is as well.... she is also the most laid back pup I've ever met lol

Shes about 6 years old now. Weighed 85 lbs last time I took her to the er to get her face stitched back together after putting it through a sidelight. We think someone tried to break in as that is the only time she has ever attacked a window, came home to a pool of blood that required replacing the carpet in the room it was so bad, she was just chillin in it like, wut?

I took her home from the pound at 10 weeks or so only because I picked her up and realized she had one blue one brown eye... i was like awww shit.

Shes about 6 years old now. Weighed 85 lbs last time I took her to the er to get her face stitched back together after putting it through a sidelight. We think someone tried to break in as that is the only time she has ever attacked a window, came home to a pool of blood that required replacing the carpet in the room it was so bad, she was just chillin in it like, wut?

Man that sucks, but sounds like she did a good job keeping them out and wasn't to bothered by it atleast.

I took her home from the pound at 10 weeks or so only because I picked her up and realized she had one blue one brown eye... i was like awww shit.

That is pretty sweet! I woulda taken her home just cuz she was at the pound, every time I drive by I wanna go in and take them all.... she woulda got to ride up front tho cuz of her eyes :)

Man that sucks, but sounds like she did a good job keeping them out and wasn't to bothered by it atleast.

That is pretty sweet! I woulda taken her home just cuz she was at the pound, every time I drive by I wanna go in and take them all.... she woulda got to ride up front tho cuz of her eyes :)

yeh she rode up front, and growled at a fat person crossing an intersection on the way home from the car. i couldn't not laugh.

Archived