inTank Media Baskets

Chad's Long and Low 12g

Chadf

Yeah, #### those things. Every year they have roundups of them and they'll bag a shitload of 15-20' behemoths. This one was slithering around my grandma's neighborhood and stumbled onto the local vet's property. Big mistake :lol:

OKEEPYTHON_t607.jpg

#### that Lawn no likey snakes.
  • Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What was the flow like? Most anthias come from the reef crest (especially lyretail, Bartlett's are usually found lower in the water column) and behave differently with different flow :)

Roughly 11000 gph in the 180, the 70 peaked around 5300.

Lol, they should all be shot where they don't belong. Taking out native species and spreading. Damn things could eat grown men.

Not a grown man with a frying pan ;) LOL I'm sure somewhere someone finds them delicious.

jedimasterben

Roughly 11000 gph in the 180, the 70 peaked around 5300.

Shit man, maybe all of mine were just lazy bastards :lol:

Nanofreak79
Yeah, #### those things. Every year they have roundups of them and they'll bag a shitload of 15-20' behemoths. This one was slithering around my grandma's neighborhood and stumbled onto the local vet's property. Big mistake :lol:

OKEEPYTHON_t607.jpg

That's a trouser snake, duh! There usually a lot darker when they get that big.

Shit man, maybe all of mine were just lazy bastards :lol:

I like flow almost as much as I like acros lol

My 40B is running a MP40 on 100% reefcrest mode, and I have been considering getting a mp10 (or another 40) for the other side :wacko:

OK so its not the volume its the dimensions of the tank that really dictates the fish makes sense. I got rid of my Bangai Cardinal when ne got bigger because he just seemed cramped. He is very happy in my friends 120(plenty of swim room there).

jedimasterben

I like flow almost as much as I like acros lol

My 40B is running a MP40 on 100% reefcrest mode, and I have been considering getting a mp10 (or another 40) for the other side :wacko:

#winning

:lol:

One of the clowns either jumped or a cat grabbed it out. Looks like I'll just have one clown and add something else in its place, more variety that way anyway.

One of the clowns either jumped or a cat grabbed it out. Looks like I'll just have one clown and add something else in its place, more variety that way anyway.
Dead on the floor? Either way that suck man!
Yea dried up on the floor when I got home from work.

Don't feel bad, I found my blenny the other day. He went missing some time in 2012.

I've had more than my fair share of jumpers.

I like flow almost as much as I like acros lol My 40B is running a MP40 on 100% reefcrest mode, and I have been considering getting a mp10 (or another 40) for the other side :wacko:
ive got 2 mp10s between halfway and 3/4 on reef crest on the 12l.

I've had more than my fair share of jumpers.

I've only had 3, but it was still about $450 I'd rather see swimming in the tank.

ive got 2 mp10s between halfway and 3/4 on reef crest on the 12l.

Sounds about right :)

Man that sucks. I think I've had around 5. None more than 20 bucks.

Yeah I have some pretty sweet luck....

SW - Hooded Fairy Wrasse, Male (Australia) - Large CN-38752, $ 379.99

That is the one that is laying on top of my mesh top in my thread :(

Man that sucks, atleast they aren't expensive jumpers tho, but it always sucks losing anything IMO.... except maybe damsels lol

Hey man been a little bit, hows things goin?

Going good. Don't have anything to update, I've been too poor to buy anything. Just have the one clown and chromis still. And I never lost any of the cuc, still have my original order doing their things.

BattleAthletics

Going good. Don't have anything to update, I've been too poor to buy anything. Just have the one clown and chromis still. And I never lost any of the cuc, still have my original order doing there things.

I thought you made a good amount from selling the old build?

Going good. Don't have anything to update, I've been too poor to buy anything. Just have the one clown and chromis still. And I never lost any of the cuc, still have my original order doing their things.

Nothin wrong with takin it slow and steady especially in the beginning like this. Glad to hear everything is doing good still tho :)

Archived