ReefCleaners.org

Chad's Long and Low 12g

Chadf

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why do you have to wait until May? Are you moving or getting some extra funds together?

I have a 45g cube my parents helped me pick up with their truck. They live in Brainerd though and aren't bringing the tank up to my place until I graduate May 19th.... annnnnnd... I need the 45g cube because I'm moving my 40B contents into it and replacing the 40B (where it sits now) with a 12g mr aqua long :)

Here are the clowns I bought. Just different enough and not too crazy for me.

image-179.jpg

I almost bought a dwarf occy (stubby) the other day, but I can't decide if I want clowns in the new tank. I do like those though you're right with the not too wild of a pattern thing I honestly am not a fan of too much white on a fish.

I used to tell my wife I wouldn't have clowns in my next tank, she convinced me to get some.

I am not allowed to disassemble my current and transfer the occupants unless the clown is allowed to come. Wife is convinced the clown is what makes the tank.

The clowns are in the tank, they seem to have shipped well.

Glad to know they are lookin good so far :)

They look nice. I like the heavy black on white.

Yeah just different enough to be different...... without being a crazy mutant looking thing lol

I'm doing good being patient with stocking, sucks though. Starting to have to clean the glass more frequently which is good.

How are the clowns doin?

Is your skimmer still acting up? Mine will do nothing for a day and then all of a sudden fill up with water.

Those are some great looking fish. What do you think your first coral purchase will be?

No clue what I'll buy first, probably going to wait three weeks and grab a thing or two at the next swap.

Archived