ReefCleaners.org

Chad's Long and Low 12g

Chadf

Did you DIY the leds or purchased it somewhere? If so let me know where. Love how it looks.

Also you can fool the camera a bit by changing the focus position. With glare of bright lights i change the focus to either the corner or directly above the light source.

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Did you DIY the leds or purchased it somewhere? If so let me know where. Love how it looks.

Also you can fool the camera a bit by changing the focus position. With glare of bright lights i change the focus to either the corner or directly above the light source.

I got the light from buildmyled.com

So do you like the Tunze ATO? That is my next purchase my Tunze Nano is a POS. The 1 minute cut off safety feature is jacked. It runs the pump until I turn it off or add more water. My top of is crazy to this time of year. 3-5 gallons a day with my furnace humidifier running.

Hey Chad,

I know you don't have the corals in there yet to judge.....but, how are you liking the BML?

I love it so far, very happy with it. But yea, I'll know more once I get some coral in there.

So do you like the Tunze ATO? That is my next purchase my Tunze Nano is a POS. The 1 minute cut off safety feature is jacked. It runs the pump until I turn it off or add more water. My top of is crazy to this time of year. 3-5 gallons a day with my furnace humidifier running.

It's awesome once the eye breaks in, for the first few days it kept overfilling until the float turned it off. If you read the forums on it that's a common issue at first. Now my last chamber stays within about a quarter inch.

Caught up! Woa bro, this is a sexi new sitch your in now. and your SUMPTED omgomgomg Imagine all the cherry acro's you can get in this footprint!

Thanks buddy, no SPS in this tank though.

Thanks buddy, no SPS in this tank though.

:lol:...right! Matter of time, i'll start the clock now. You can try all the rest but once you go acro you can't go backbro!

:lol:...right! Matter of time, i'll start the clock now. You can try all the rest but once you go acro you can't go backbro!

That's what I been sayin, he keeps claiming no but he has been bit. The acro bug don't give up that easy!

That's what I been sayin, he keeps claiming no but he has been bit. The acro bug don't give up that easy!

I don't have the flow for it, that should keep me strong.

Upgrade to a 4.0 921gph add a gate valve and rock that shet

The 2.0 with 570gph would probably be the max. The gravity design just doesn't allow the amount flow that a siphon system does.

The 2.0 with 570gph would probably be the max. The gravity design just doesn't allow the amount flow that a siphon system does.

So what your sayin is that he needs more drains? :) lol

love the color from your bml. I wish I would have went custom instead of the full spectrum 14k I got.

Thanks me too. I didn't care much for the 14k pics online, I think they use cool whites in it.

Archived