Cultivated Reef

Chad's Long and Low 12g

Chadf

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, you've always got the algae to keep ya busy. At least you've got a fish in there.

Chromis and a clown, I need another

Sorry to hear about your ribs bro. You need to do some BTA's in that biotch.

I had the 2 ribs out, and the shoulder blade and shoulder, my right ribs and shoulder twist to the front. Got all that put back in place, in a week or two it'll start pulling apart again. And my L3 or 2 was out, can't remember, which caused some occasionally pinching of my scyotic (I don't know how to spell that) nerve, got that put back. Now I can barely move.

Then the cycle repeats.

Nanofreak79
I had the 2 ribs out, and the shoulder blade and shoulder, my right ribs and shoulder twist to the front. Got all that put back in place, in a week or two it'll start pulling apart again. And my L3 or 2 was out, can't remember, which caused some occasionally pinching of my scyotic (I don't know how to spell that) nerve, got that put back. Now I can barely move.

Then the cycle repeats.

Ouch bro. That sounds painful as hell.

ArabTanker

j5KLDPJl.jpg

Why do you have to wait until May? Are you moving or getting some extra funds together?

I copied you first. Haha.

Hope you have luck with this Chad. Looking forward to it.

I copied you first. Haha.

Hope you have luck with this Chad. Looking forward to it.

Copied and then went to a 40 breeder... So you're a quitter :P Sucks about the seam leaking though, they have a nice build quality so I wouldnt expect that to be an issue.

Sorry to hear about the health problems Chad, don't fret about the aquarium, its just a hobby. You will eventually have funds and more time to make it as great as your bowfront. Personal stuff takes priority.

Still a blank slate with ugly dry rock.

imagejpg1-2.jpg

Oh snap, you got a piccasso clown! Nice.

Then the cycle repeats.

How the hell did this happen? Shiet sounds so much torture....hope you get better soon....

Sorry to hear about the health problems Chad, don't fret about the aquarium, its just a hobby. You will eventually have funds and more time to make it as great as your bowfront. Personal stuff takes priority.

I'm not worried about the tank, stocking coral is the best part. Once it's over the fun slowly dwindles, no hurry :)

Oh snap, you got a piccasso clown! Nice. How the hell did this happen? Shiet sounds so much torture....hope you get better soon....

Semi Picasso, her partner jumped a while back. Turns out a single seems to be less territorial and aggressive towards my hand than as a pair, so it's cool.

I'm not positive how it happened, it's just been getting worse and worse over the last couple years.

Lol, it's all good man. I'm kinda in the same situation as you. I have some other things I gotta buy prior to my budget build. 1st thing 1st, I gotta pay rent lol. Then I gotta get my new laptop sheeeiiizz, after that, I might be able to get a few corals then I gotta save up for my 1st new car....bummerz lol.

Are you still wanting that little baby benz, Lulu?

No lol. Too poor for that lol, I'm saving up for this. 17k

Lolol nahh, I'm 25 yrs old man with no car. I think I deserve a brand new volks jetta for once, it'll be on my bday, I got 6k ready, I'm going to save up a few more k for down payment and then take a small loan. B)

Deserve :)? I bought my first new truck at 33. Before that I always leased my cars and bought used trucks. Only reason I bought new this time was because it was a daily driver.

Deserve :)? I bought my first new truck at 33. Before that I always leased my cars and bought used trucks. Only reason I bought new this time was because it was a daily driver.

Lol well yeah I deserve because of all these pure pressure and stress at work I'm receiving lol. I think almost every employee don't like the boss because she makes us work too hard for not much of a great pay. If you compare me to the current generation then yeah, I think I deserve it lol. Most people now and days get their 1st car at age 16 lol. My mom didn't get her new car until she was 35.

Self entitled little bitches these days thinkin they deserve shit. Motha ####as deserve a swift kick in the ass.

I hate leasing, did it once never again its like renting, throwing down money on something you will never own.... :wacko:

Archived