Coral Vue Hydros

Chad's Long and Low 12g

Chadf

They'd just be doin knee surgery, not a complete re-do so thats not likely LOL I'll be happy to be able to walk right again without it giving out and almost falling over tho.

Hows the ribs been doing, still poppin out on ya?

Actually pretty good, they haven't popped out in at least a month. Although I probably just jinxed it.

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually pretty good, they haven't popped out in at least a month. Although I probably just jinxed it.

Damn thats pretty good they were poppin like every couple weeks right? Hopefully they continue to stay in place!!

Damn thats pretty good they were poppin like every couple weeks right? Hopefully they continue to stay in place!!

Yea I was lucky if they stayed in place for 2 weeks. I could get used to not being in pain :)

• 3 weeks later...

I finally have coral! 6 acro frags from CGA, thanks Glenn, Lawn, and Jack!

I also just ordered a Sicce syncra 3.5 :)

I also just ordered a Sicce syncra 3.5 :)

So, how do they look under the BML?

jedimasterben

...I'm just doing LPS and softies...

knew you couldn't stay away :)

Corals looking better Chad?

One is bleached so I'm taking it slow ramping the light up, the others are looking like they want light so they're suffering in color a bit. Just gonna take time is all to get them looking pretty.

Hows the puppy doin? :)

The crazy little dog is doing well, missing mommy this week I'm sure. I know I am, working ot, taking care of a puppy and 3 cats, plus taking care of the house and yard work is too much for one man.

One is bleached so I'm taking it slow ramping the light up, the others are looking like they want light so they're suffering in color a bit. Just gonna take time is all to get them looking pretty.

The crazy little dog is doing well, missing mommy this week I'm sure. I know I am, working ot, taking care of a puppy and 3 cats, plus taking care of the house and yard work is too much for one man.

Brother Chad I feel your pain on the last part of your statement,I've been doing that for about 4 months now since mine lost her mind its really exhaustive.

Do you have them all attached to the rock or on the sand still?? If they are on the sand move the ones that want more light to the rock, and if they are all on the rock move the bleached one to the sand.... in a corner away from the scape.

I hear ya man I do alot of the stuff around the house regularly, and 2 kids + an adult dog and puppy gets crazy even with the mrs. around.... in all honesty the puppy is more work then the 2 kids tho IMO, puppy is always tryin to find something besides her 50 toys to chew on although the 3.5 yr old helps with her and will throw a ball for her to chase and tell her "stop chewing" when shes got something they both know she isn't supposed to lol

Do you have them all attached to the rock or on the sand still?? If they are on the sand move the ones that want more light to the rock, and if they are all on the rock move the bleached one to the sand.... in a corner away from the scape.

I hear ya man I do alot of the stuff around the house regularly, and 2 kids + an adult dog and puppy gets crazy even with the mrs. around.... in all honesty the puppy is more work then the 2 kids tho IMO, puppy is always tryin to find something besides her 50 toys to chew on although the 3.5 yr old helps with her and will throw a ball for her to chase and tell her "stop chewing" when shes got something they both know she isn't supposed to lol

I took them off the plugs and glued them to the rocks as soon as I got them, homie doesn't do frag plugs.

I took them off the plugs and glued them to the rocks as soon as I got them, homie doesn't do frag plugs.

I'm the same way so I understand entirely.... Frag plugs r the devil lol If u have a small piece of rubble pop the bleached one off the rock onto that n let it chill on the sand :)

Got the sicce 3.5 in today, what a beast. The drains can't quite handle it at 100%, I'd guess they're doing about 500 gph right now completely silent. The flow is perfect, so much better. I added about 3/4 a gallon of water volume too thanks to an increased display level.

Puppies are like toddlers but way faster and far more destructive. I can child lock a cabinet, I can't keep the puppy from chewing the cabinet to pieces if I don't see it lol. The same goes for both though, when it's quiet, bad things are going down.

Puppies are like toddlers but way faster and far more destructive. I can child lock a cabinet, I can't keep the puppy from chewing the cabinet to pieces if I don't see it lol. The same goes for both though, when it's quiet, bad things are going down.

1000% on the money, quiet is NEVER good! We had a dog that I could never get to break her chewing habit it was just her nature I guess. I tried everything and she just didn't care. Otherwise she was a good dog and listened just fine, but chewing was her thing lol

Although those child locks are easily beat unless they have changed em from when I was a kid..... but still better then a missing door LOL

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah I heard there were acros.....

Pics aren't gonna happen, not under this lighting. My coral fund, which has grown large, will be going to a new tank. 36x18x12 so I can keep my stand and sump, and all equipment including skimmer and return. The retired sicce 1.5 will go back to the return, the 3.5 will power the closed loop. A 6x39w sunpower will light it, I'm debating on taking out the middle two bulbs and putting the current 30" bml in it.

Ya, WTF Chad?

I'm on my phone and don't know how to multiquote, so here's a quote for my reply.

Archived