Innovative Marine Aquariums

Chad's Long and Low 12g

Chadf

It's 81 in my house, the light's been on for 6 hours and my tank only went from the normal 79.0 to 79.4. No fan or anything, pretty impressive. The bowfront would be cooking right now, I would've had to put the ac on.

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

aka boring :P

come on chad! get this mother trucker stocked! :D

In time, haven't had much extra money lately.

Glad to hear everything is going good :).... sucks about being at work tho. Only 4 more days til the weekend tho right? lol

3 more now :)

Just a crappy perspective shot of where the tank is. That's my spot on the couch there with the foot

rest up.

imagejpg1-7.jpg

Credit where it's due sir. Currently I'm trying to figure out where I'll place an eventual 60 long.

Hopefully your not planning on it being from deep blue lol

Nice tank, I really like that bit of rock out the water. Consider getting a crab that can climb to the top and take a break from the water at times? The small ones that scurry across the sand and rocks at the beach.

It's a damsel, but I wish I had the money to buy it. http://www.liveaquaria.com/diversden/ItemDisplay.cfm?c=2733+3&ddid=233086

Those look like they like a little bigger of a tank. I'm new to the hobby so I don't know if those minimum requirements are very strict.

Archived