inTank Media Baskets

Arce's Tank

Arce

Really wish you could dose certain days a week with the bubble magus. Idk if my tank could handle a mL of reef snow per day without a huge nutrient increase.

Maybe i could dilute it with rodi? Would it seperate alot though? Just a thought.

Top downs during W/C

All i did was adjust the warmth of the pics in Flickr because they came out super blue.

16304779792_6d68567a15_b.jpgDSCN0348 by justinarce5692, on Flickr

15685759943_7800ecfd7d_b.jpgDSCN0346 by justinarce5692, on Flickr

15685760313_d845ddc91f_b.jpgDSCN0356 by justinarce5692, on Flickr

16119490049_11f6197a5a_b.jpgDSCN0357 by justinarce5692, on Flickr

16118271700_128fb8ffc3_b.jpgDSCN0354 by justinarce5692, on Flickr

16118272390_0f62f3b6eb_b.jpgDSCN0352 by justinarce5692, on Flickr

15685761923_0f8ab24329_b.jpgDSCN0351 by justinarce5692, on Flickr

• Like 3

Top down pictures look great.

Where's your RP and Tenuis colony?

Thanks

RP was pissed cause i just mounted it to my rock so i didnt take a picture of it. And the tenius is sitting on my rack, not really picture worthy right now.

The top down of the clam you can see a RP branch in the top right.

Think I've decided, I'm going to go with two 13up boards. Eventually i can upgrade it as needed and make it 3 or 4 boards, but honestly i think 2 is more than enough as of now. The leds are purely supplement to the T5s so 2 should do the trick.

One Year Old!!!!

Couldn't wait one more day so I'm celebrating early!! :happydance:

This tank was my first fully planned attempt at keeping a reef tank. Going into this tank I had zero experience with SPS corals as I had only kept softies before. This tank started with aspirations of being a nice mixed tank but then I became obsessed with sticks and the image of my tank shifted towards a full SPS reef. Having never been able to keep SPS before I was very new to the stick world, so I began reading and following many forums on this site. After a lot of ups and downs I finally got things to work and I can say I've been successful at keeping SPS. Despite my success so far I still have a lot to learn, and my tank still has a lot more maturing to do. I still have a lot planned for this tank, and eventually plan to upgrade by the summer at least :ninja:.

FTS: 1/19/15 One Year Old. omgomgomg

16318851165_9d23b5b500_k.jpgDSCN0367 by justinarce5692, on Flickr

• Like 11

Happy Birthday Tank!!!

00078733-630.jpg

That FTS is awesome. The rock scape is looking good, harmonious and balanced. Can't wait for the sticks to grow and also for your upgrade. Would be happy to help you plan it and help out whenever you are ready.

• Like 3

Happy Birthday Tank!!!

00078733-630.jpg

That FTS is awesome. The rock scape is looking good, harmonious and balanced. Can't wait for the sticks to grow and also for your upgrade. Would be happy to help you plan it and help out whenever you are ready.

Thanks! Still working on improving my picture quality.

Ugh I cant wait for them to grow either :rolleyes:. Still working on that.

Sounds good, I've been following your upgrade so I'll prolly just be a copy cat. I'll let you know when I do plan it though.

• Like 1

So when are you going to release your "SPS for Dummies" primer? I'd be interested in your thoughts, and advice.

Idk about that :happy:, but if you have any questions just ask away, ill help where I can.

That's a good name for an e-book.

Wana be co-authors =P

Oh wow look at all of that, looks very nice. That's a lot of SPS lol

Thanks! Yea theres alot in there, but i still have more room lol

Wana be co-authors =P

:blush: Be happy to.

You might get flamed though, because my mantra is dirty tank and most SPS keepers strive for undetectable Nitrates and Phosphates.

Thanks! Yea theres alot in there, but i still have more room lol

oh you say that now, then they grow into each other and guess what. You're going to be a fellow coral exhibitor at the CT frag swap in no time. ha ha.

• Like 1

:blush: Be happy to.

You might get flamed though, because my mantra is dirty tank and most SPS keepers strive for undetectable Nitrates and Phosphates.

Would be great then, two different viewpoints in one book, both successful. Proves that any combination is possible for an sps reef but the underlying aspect that makes them all successful is stability. =P

• Like 2

Would be great then, two different viewpoints in one book, both successful. Proves that any combination is possible for an sps reef but the underlying aspect that makes them all successful is stability. =P

ebook it! imagine all the extra monies for coral. lol :bling::bling:

Officially 1 year :happy: lol

WOOT! :haha:

• Like 2

ebook it! imagine all the extra monies for coral. lol :bling::bling:

WOOT! :haha:

Imagine the size of the tank i could have wit that monies lol. We could cite you in it if kats willing :P .

• Like 1